Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,
      I’m after some advice re these. Up to now I’ve used the more basic method of creating boobs using the Rice in Stocking method. While this is good I’m looking to advance and invest in something a little better and more realistic, I’ve seen these latex breast plates on Amazon and Ebay but I’m reluctant to splash out until I can get some genuine feedback. Can any of you ladies help
      Dee xx

Hi Dee as i speak for myself here as i have not tried the breast plate but have used the inserts and they seem to work well as wife says that they look really nice like real boobs ha ha .. As she would knoe he he  i am about a natural b cup and i have a c cup inserts they are perfect for my frame good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie bass

Hi Stephanie and thanks for your thoughts on this. I’ll take a look at them xx

I bought a full torso breastplate over a year ago.  Wore it only a small handful of times and now it has been repackaged back into the original box it came and collecting dust in the closet.

Reasons being : boobs did not look natural at all, they just poked straight out which is not even remotely anatomically correct.  As well, even though it was advertised as a C cup, it is wayyyy too big.  Being full torso, it is somewhat awkward to put on and take off, plus the heat it generates.  Plus, the silicone did not match my skin tone as it was too light.

I bought breastforms instead (a B and C cup, which looks way better).  Downside there is no cleavage, but I would rather it look correct than have cleavage.

This is just me but I regret buying the full torso breastplate.  I could have bought more clothing/swimsuits with the amount I paid for the breastplate.

Hi Wendy you’ve mentioned all the things that worried me about buying one, thank you xx

Hi Dee, I am not sure I have cheaper foam ones from amazon and some cheaper silicon ones too from there, both are for C cup.  I want something nicer now and I’m willing to spend the money, but I am at loss if to go with the breast plate or the forms.

Good luck and please let us know the end result I am sure other ladies are looking to buy forms too.

Take Care

Susan

Thanks Susan, I’ll let you know how it pans out x

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Dee.

You can get very realistic pairs of silicone forms in various sizes inexpensively from ebay and amazon for less that $100. Some sites catering to CD’s charge more. They work very well and you can just use them in a bra, some girls even glue them to their chests. If you glue them to your chest you should be shaved smooth for good adhesion. Some girls have reported wearing them for days.

I have three sets and wear one pair or another every day. I’m going to add an E or F set soon. I suggest you get silicone gel filled as they move and feel more like the real thing. The important thing to remember about them is to not cut or puncture them but if you do have a small cut you can seal with clear heavy duty tape. I wash mine periodically to keep clean because you can sweat behind them in hot weather. Talc powder helps with this.

I’ve never had a breast plate but have researched them and the drawbacks for me is that they are expensive, tear too easily along the thin edges, are very hot, and depending on maker, may not be spaced right for your chest. Putting them on and taking them off can be a hassle doing it alone. There are different types of plates where some are smaller than others and some that cover a lot more. It seems many times there is an issue with the fit around the neck but all depends on the plate and the individual. The advantage with a plate is that you can get nice cleavage to show off and I have seen some that were very realistic. If you go with a plate then do your research before you lay out the cash.

Thanks Michelle, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply so fully xx

Anonymous

Dee,

Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for.  I bought a cheap breastplate on the internet and when I tried it on it looked so phony that I wouldn’t walk out of the house wearing it.  I ended up throwing it out.  On the other hand, there’s a girl named Sara who just Published her photo on this site.  She had some fantastic looking cleavage that I thought looked real.  maybe you should ask where she got hers.

Kerri

Hi Kerri, thanks I’ll look her up xx

Hi Dee and Kerri, I guess I’m the Sara she is referring to lol.  I have a breast plate from the boobsshop, size C silicon filled.  They are made very well and have fairly definitive edges that must be hide by clothing and a necklace/choker.  It works very well for certain types of clothing and the cleavage looks really good.  The new design has large openings in the back that allows for more airflow and not so much sweating.  I only use the plate maybe 1/3 of the time, but it is a nice option. Most of the time I use clear packing tape pulled tightly from armpit to armpit just under the nipples. As I am stretching it across I pull my boy boobs lol up and in.  Then I put on either a non padded bra with breast forms or I use a Victoria’s Secret push-up bra and small water balloons to fill in the void.  Any questions just message me.  Have a great day

I have both forms and a breast plate. I admit that mine are the more “inexpensive” ones from Amazon. For the most part I don’t wear a lot of low cut items so I mostly wear my forms. My biggest issue with the plate, besides color, are the seams. They are frightfully obvious. I am very careful with what I wear them with, especially a look without the bra. I have some keyhole tops and tops/rompers with boleros that works great since they hide the neck and shoulder seems.

I would like to invest in both forms and a plate that would seem rather natural, but they are not in the budget. At the same time, I like the idea of leaving more to the imagination.

Thanks Clarissa, you’ve highlighted the dilemma because I don’t want to spend a lot of cash and not feel any better xx

I admit I have this bad trait, not always bad, where I throw things at the wall and see if they stick. I love both my forms and my plate, but I wish I had the cash for the super expensive natural looking ones. I’ve just reached a point where I can make both work.

I’ll say “maybe”.

I had a pair of “C” forms and decided I wanted a breastplate, so I ordered one through Prime. The one I got fits fine, however; I think it may have been sized incorrectly. It was supposed to be a “C” as well, but there are a couple of my clothing items that no longer fit when wearing it.

Yes, it does give nice cleavage, but I also agree about the seams at the neck and underarm area and the fact one gets quite warm while wearing it.

Would I consider another one? Yes, provided I could get a skin tone that suits me better (sometimes being a ginger can have its faults), a better fit especially at the neckline, and breasts that are closer to the forms I had so clothing I have will fit once again.

Thanks Regina because call me vain but a lovely cleavage is so alluring xx

Anonymous

I don’t know about latex breastplates.  I’ve never worn one.  I am a fan of silicone breast forms.  I have two sets (size C and D).  I like the way they feel natural to the touch, look realistic, and bounce and jiggle like real breasts when I move.  I also like how versatile they are.  I can just slip them into a bra or attach them to my chest with adhesive and go with or without a bra.

Thanks Stephanie, it seems silicon are the way to go xx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’ve used a set of low priced silicone forms for about three years, and with the proper coverage they look and feel very realistic. They give me about a C cup and look right on my frame.

The edges are rounded which can show a bit, and of course no cleavage. I even tried some tape to create a cleavage, but I still don’t have any very good!

So another girl I knew sold me a quality breastplate quite reasonably and much less than she paid for it. However it gives me very large boobs, something like an E cup. With talc I can get it on and off without too much trouble, but without the talc it’s really really tough. It has a high neck which doesn’t show too much, but of course there are the arm holes. I got lucky that the skin tone is pretty close to mine, untanned.

It’s fun to wear but I’m highly unlikely to wear it out anywhere, mostly dues to the edges. To put it on for some pics or to enjoy around the house is fine, but in normal life there’s no way it will stay invisible.

Right now I’m looking for better forms with tapered edges so they sill be less visible under certain conditions.

That’s just me, as I do go out fully femme quite often and that’s a very important consideration for me.

Amy

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thanks for sharing your experience with the breastplate…getting breastplate is on my bucket list and your reply is very timely… thanks again

Thanks Amy for taking the time to write such a detailed review, I’ll certainly bear it in mind xx

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m assuming you mean silicone breastplate.  Silicone is the material of choice for breast forms and plates.  It’s similar to the weight, feel, and movement of breast tissue and it’s hypoallergenic.  You can buy a latex breastplate but I wouldn’t recommend it.  I’m willing to bet you’d replace it.

I currently have silicone forms and a breastplate.  The forms are my go-to most of the time.  They’re easy to put on and much cooler than a breastplate.  I can attach them with medical adhesive and wear them for days.  Cleavage isn’t really possible and the edges are somewhat noticeable in low cut outfits.  I use makeup to better hide the edges when needed.  My breastplate is very realistic and can be worn with practically any outfit.  Cleavage is no problem.  However, it’s ridiculously hot to wear most of the year.  I don’t use it much for that reason.

Thanks Emily, so if I take the plunge, silicon is the way to go, by the sounds of it yours must be quite realistic so do you mind if I ask where you got yours xx

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

I bought my breastplate from a small shop called Transcending Effects.  They specialize in custom made forms and plates.  I’ve met the guy that owns the company (it’s local).  He used to work for the company that made RealBreast, which is no longer in production.  Like RealBreast, Transcending Effects has the most realistic forms and plates I’ve ever seen.

Be forewarned – this is definitely a splurge purchase.  Several hundred at least and considerably more for lots of customization. There are plenty of less realistic (and less expensive) products that are still quite good.

3rd party URL’s aren’t allowed in the forums.  DM me if you want their website.  It’s also pretty easy to find with a little searching.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I bought my breastplate from a small shop called Transcending Effects.  They specialize in custom made forms and plates.  I’ve met the guy that owns the company (it’s local).  He used to work for the company that made RealBreast, which is no longer in production.  Like RealBreast, Transcending Effects has the most realistic forms and plates I’ve ever seen.

Be forewarned – this is definitely a splurge purchase.  Several hundred at least and considerably more for lots of customization. There are plenty of less realistic (and less expensive) products that are still quite good.

3rd party URL’s aren’t allowed in the forums.  DM me if you want their website.  It’s also pretty easy to find with a little searching.

Thanks Emily, you’ve been such a help. I’ll drop you a line re those recommendations xx

The major problem with breast plates is getting the skin tone to match as well as being hot and hard to remove. I rarely wear mine now unless in a tight knit and high collar top like a turtleneck. I love the way my breast move without a bra when out and about. For general wear I love my silicone breast in a bra though.

Thanks Deborah, we’re you happy with the shape of them and if so who did you buy off because it seems quality varies, ideally I’d like a b cup but I’m struggling to find any

Hi  Dee and I wish I could remember because it was over ten years ago and online but definitely go for a b cup or c cup. Most are designed for the drag community so large breast are a part of it when looking at breastplates. Mine was a DD and maybe the reason I dont wear it in public much the way if fills out my blouses. They are not really meant for daily wear for cds but they can be fun when that big and perfect for drag shows and erotic outfits.

Thanks again Deborah, I certainly get your point about size, I want to blend not grab attention so a huge pair would be the last thing I’d dare, except perhaps for an evening in safe company xx

Exactly Dee

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie, my personal choice are breast forms. Twice I attempted to switch to breast plates. I didn’t like it covered, to me, a lot of skin. Also, it really limits what you can wear. You need to wear styles that hide the seams of the plate, around the meck, shoulders, abdominal area. They do look very sexy with the right fashions. I would invest in.

Thanks Jocelyn, I appreciate your thoughts xx

Anonymous

Forms in my pocket bra, or med tape and my Enfemme sports bra. Since girls seem to love exposed bra straps, I don’t mind if they show a little in a casual outfit and it works here in FL! Can’t imagine a breastplate here!

No, it’s been pretty hot here in the UK recently so the thought of wearing a plate in the heat is a non starter, thanks for the advice xx

Hi Dee

I have a couple of pocket bras and two sets of forms. They fit great also move about as you walk assume just like normal breasts.

Charlotte

That sounds a great solution, I’ve not seen pocket bras, thank you xx

Jane Don
      Lady

Yea–Color(matching skin tone) has been my main concern -plus the expense –

Me Je
      Lady

Before my breasts developed from hormones, I used PALS, a form, that fits a full-coverage Victoria’s Secret underwire bra. They were realistic, and stayed in place within the bra.

Hi Me Jo,

Thank you for the help, I’ve not heard of them before, I’ll try to look them up on Google xx

Hi Dee,

I am in the same boat as you are. I am looking at purchasing my first set of inserts or getting a breast plate. After reading the comments, I am leaning towards getting the inserts.

I sweat too much already and the breastplate sounds like it is very hot and I can see why.

I don’t want my boobs to be too big (like I had a boob job). I want them to look natural. That is why I will probably go towards a B or C insert.

Cheers,
      Michelle

Hi Michelle,
        Thanks for your thoughts which pretty much echo mine. The last thing I want is to be the strange sweaty person with big unnatural boobs, so something along the lines of what you describe sounds a great way forward xx

J King
      Lady

Yes, you will definitely sweat with the breastplate. They recommend powder before putting the plate on, but if you sweat a bit, the powder won’t absorb all of the sweat.

One of the companies has produced newer breastplates with some type of bubbles on the inside back so that there is not as much sweat. It does reduce the amount of sweat significantly.

You can also wear a sweat absorbing shirt underneath the breastplate, which does work!

Some of the manufacturers larger boobs stick too far out, almost unnatural. I have an Eyung, which does have some of the more natural droop. The best part about the breastplate is looking down and seeing cleavage that can not happen with breast forms.

Thanks J King, with each response I’m liking the idea of plates less and less xx

J King
          Lady

I’m going to generalize.  That is bad to do, but here goes.

If you want bigger boobs and to show cleavage, get the plate.

If you want the shape, under less sleazy clothes, get the forms.

I love the plates, and as I said some of the newer ones have something to prevent the sweating, but if you don’t get a specific kind of plate, they can be a pain.

I’m personally addicted to them, but all the above-mentioned downfalls are true. I find them best for short term wear/photoshoots, but would not at all recommend them for going out. A lot of them are pretty over the top, and they are a pain to put on and remove. They also damage easily. It’s worth trying because they can make you look and feel incredibly sexy, but you should start with the cheapies if you’re going to go down the rabbit hole. I can give you more information on my experience buying plates f you want, just DM me. 😊

Thanks Sable, I appreciate your thoughts on this. Having looked at some online I’d have to agree that most are anything but realistic and the last thing I want is to splash out and end up laughing at my reflection in the mirror…
        I imagine a decent one must make you feel incredible so yes, I’ll drop you a line to get your thoughts on what a decent but not too expensive starter might be.
        Thanks again
        See x

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?