Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

Today I find myself enjoying the humor of life. I must laugh at it or I will have to cry about it.

First this morning I noticed that someone was putting glasses in the sink with lipstick smudges on the rim. So thing I always dislike when my wife or daughter did it. Then I noticed that it was my shade of lipstick karma is a bitch!

This got me thinking about my dressing and the feminization I am experiencing (well enjoying really). And remembering, as I think I have said a couple of time here, of my father trying to force me at the age of like 2 or 3 to wear little girls clothes. At the time I hated it, it was part of his desire that I should have been born a girl because he already had a son, my older brother, and I was never good enough for him! So it is strangely funny that now of my own choice, I joyfully and happily dress as much as I can as a woman and am even beginning to think and feel more like one.

As you can see my head is in a very strange place right now. Not bad persay just strange.

Any way HUGS to all and I am so glad to have friends you I can say things like this and who may even understand where I am coming from!

Leslie❤️❤️

Emily
      Lady

We all get in that strange place at times don’t we? It is a bit ironic how life changes. You went from being “forced” to dress female to choosing to. How lovely!
      Don’t you just hate the lipstick on the glass in the sink? I always enjoy seeing it while using the glass/mug, but it must be wiped away but the guilty party. 💄💋🍸

I wear lip color that matches my natural lips at work, and occasionally I see it on my Monster can. Makes me smile as nobody notices it.

Bridgette vS

Lipstick on the Monster can made me smile. 🙂

Anonymous

Leslie

Sometimes I will go into the kitchen in the morning, and see a wine glass or a coffee cup on the side, with pink lips smudged on the rim….and I love it!!!…

It makes me smile, it gladdens my heart and i can’t tell you why….but it does, to me it’s just so…feminine.

Happy lips, grace 💋

I so agree with you Grace.  Seeing my lipstick marks on glasses and cups in the sink, or even a soda straw just tells me that a babe has been in my kitchen or at my desk at work.  I do have a nice smile with the sight though.

PaulaF

Leslie
      Lady

Happily my SO knows and is very supportive. I am lucky that way, I wear mascara (now that my lashes are growing out) and lipstick all the time. I suspect she has a bi thing going on. She gets excited when I make a pass while wearing a skirt or makeup  she really gets excited. So with my CD we both win! Ain’t life grand sometimes?!!

Anonymous

but Steph………

as my good friend inspector clouseau once told me

” grass, eef you av nussing to ide, leepstik on zee glarss eez verr sexi……not now Cato!!!!”

Smiles, grace xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?