• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone. Now Laura is a special girl, she joined us in November last year and has worked tirelessly answering forum posts with her brilliant wisdom. All of us at CDH want to thank her for all her hard work and time spent with us 🙂 . Please join me in thanking Laura for all her hard work! your a gem hun!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

I have to say, her enthusiasm on this site and positive attitude to get out and about is very inspiring.  Plus I’m jealous of those long legs of hers.   🙂    Nice one Laura!

Anonymous

Thanks, Jasmine – and well done you for being featured too!

I am in awe of your wedding dress picture. Just heart-stoppingly beautiful!

Love Laura

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Congrats on being featured! and thanks for everything you do for our community hon!

Anonymous

Vanessa, thank you for all your tireless work. You and Fiona strike me as the boundless positive energy of this site.

Love Laura

Hi Laura. Thank you so much for your very kind words! I cannot take any credit! you all, every one of you are so special to me, i cannot express the words! but i think you know what i mean lol. 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Yes, indeed! Special congratulations to a special girl. One need only read her posts and comments to know that CDH is a better place with her in it.

Congrats, Laura!

Anonymous

Camryn, thank you so much for those lovely words!

Of course, everyone who joins this site does so because they see it as something special, which in turn, makes all the ladies very special, each with their own experience to bring to the table and highlight what exceptional people cross dressers are.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thanks, Fiona!

Wow, what an introduction – I feel like a speech is being called for.

Fortunately, I don’t do speeches.

I have to say that it’s not work at all – this site is inspiring, and a lovely refuge from the day to day world, that helps lift me when I’m feeling the need for a lift!

I’ve never been a featured member before, but I guess neither has anyone else, so I feel really honoured.

I’m certainly not wise – my attitude is more one of “Whys”. The common rule of 5 whys in the computer industry – why does that happen, why does that happen, etc. By the 5th why, you typically get the root cause.

Asking why is an admission that you don’t know, and it’s a tough call sometimes.

Most of the time I prefer another question.

Woman to me: Why do you wear women’s clothing?

Me: Why do you?

Woman: Because I am a woman.

Me: Isn’t that a bit sexist?

I look at what I’ve written, read it back to myself, then wonder if I should post it or not.

I do that a lot.

Some things are difficult to share for all sorts of reasons.

In this case, my doubt is caused by the fact that I don’t do speeches, and here’s a speech.

But I’ve just shared a feeling that I guess I’m not alone in feeling.

Should I share or not?

If you have that question over something you were going to post but are undecided about, if you have a problem that others might be able to help with, if there’s a question you have that others might have in the same situation, then yes.

Share!

I  see some lovely comments already – I’m not ignoring you, just short of time, and you will get a swoony reply soon!

Love Laura

Hi Laura

just noticed this article, what a fabulous idea! I wanted to add my thanks,  it’s people like you who work so hard and who go mostly unseen that really make CDH  a true haven.  THANK YOU xx

love Stephanie x

Anonymous
      Lady

Laura I think it wonderful your recognized for your efforts. It truly is time consuming to read and respond and it’s wonderful to have ladies who take that time. Congratulations!!

🍷C

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Featured Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?