Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brielle
      Lady

I visited a place in Mars, PA for the first time today, to meet a fellow-CD that is a member of TGH. They elected to be in drab, but I was going to my local (Pittsburgh) Meetup group outing right after, so Brielle was there.

The place is called the Breakneck Tavern. It is a very comfortable restaurant/tavern with a really good menu. The staff is very affirming. We met at 2:30 on a beautiful weather day, so not that many people there, but it wasn’t because of the food or service. I actually was called “Miss” by our server, so you KNOW I’m going back again.

Hugs,

Brie

Catherine
      Duchess
      • Hi Brielle  Ross ,Isn’t so pleasant  being  called Miss just make you feel good on the inside  ,for me was going  into a mall and a gentleman  held the door for me all dressed  as a lady , Catherine
        Brielle
        Lady

I didn’t mention that my lunchmate, being in drab, got the doors for me and a gentleman at the Blue Moon did the same as I went in. Nice having such kindness done for me, I must say!

Hugs,

Brie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That sounds like a wonderful place Brie!  Like Cheers, you want to go where everybody knows your name.

And your name is “Miss”.   I love it.  🙂

Stevie

I’m not surprised you were referred to as “miss”. Brielle, you are a beautiful woman. In contrast, I would be incredibly shocked if you were not referred to using one of the many female references.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?