• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I hear, so many times, the words I ve got 2 left feet, or I can t dance, or I ve got no rhythm. And I understand this, I was the same for 50 years, but then I never actually tried, even though my family history is dance! In fact over those 50 years anyone trying to get me on the dance floor would have got a right hook or ended up dragging half the furniture with them til they gave up lol. So this is my curiousity. Within months of starting dance, from scratch, I was approached by a contemporary dance group, then another as one of the other dancers had seen me and watched me dance. She asked me to dance one day, which terrified me as she was fully trained pro contemporary dancer, and I was a newbie. Well we just naturally gelled and she did no moves that were routine or even jive for that matter and for every suprise move etc she made I was able to counter it and beautifully. Anyways this is my curiousity, Ashleigh started dance, not what came before, so all you peeps out there that as a man state you can t dance, have any of you found as your woman that theres a different feel to the music, to the dance. Afriend of mine is transitioning. A great bass player but guess what? She finds she plays totally different now to how she did as a male…answers on a postcard please lol x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Maybe it is because you are free of the male influence and able to interpret things with the female in you both?

I love to dance male or fem I would have to dance as a women bare foot as I would kill myself in heels

Anonymous

hahahaha…nah its great dancing in heels though I do prefer barefoot but hey, I walk around almost everywhere barefoot….great to hear, keep on shuffling and a wiggling x

Anonymous

Hi Angela, thats very possible, especially since my ego all but disappeared when Ashleigh came on the scene. I used to teach ropework and much preferred to teach the women as they had no ego and beating puffed out chest side…I do think a male ego is a pain at times as it seems to have this edict about being the best or putting on a show that “they re the man” and that just doesn t work with dance. Thanks for answering x

Anonymous
      Lady

In a male or female mindset I still can’t dance, never could. I’ve tried but people told me I look like I’m having convulsions and everyone on the dance floor wanted to call an ambulance. Ever see Joe Cocker? Yeah, like that…. lol

Anonymous

hahahaha…you just need a gentle bit of guidance…I d get you moving x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?