Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, all little boys look at sexy women and get those stirrings inside, right. We all were little boys at on time so we all can relate to this in some way or another. When a friend would acquire one of his fathers PLAYBOY mags and we would sneak it up to the tree fort and fantasize over all the sexy, beautiful women on those pages, most of the boys were thinking “OMG, I would love to HAVE her”, I was the one thinking “OMG, I would love to BE her”. Can anyone relate ? In my younger years,  every time that I blew out a birthday candle, I would wish that there was a switch that I could flip to turn me into one of those Playboy girls, have my fun, and get out! Never got a switch,dammit! So later in life I decided that the candle thing was a waste of time and I ventured out to make my own switch! But what kind of a woman did I want to be? Woman have so many sides to them that it is quite difficult to decide on just one. I wanted to try the slutty side, the sensual side, the crazy side, the sexy side, the conservative side and of coarse the sexual side. OMG this could get expensive…..each of those different sides could potentially wear a different wardrobe. But I had to try them all! I now have two walk-in closets bursting at the seams! My boy clothes hardly take up a dresser…LOL! So I guess it all depends on who’s “side” you’re on as to what you wear, leather or lace….BUT, remember, in removing a tight pair of leather pants or that perfect leather skirt, a lacy pair of panties will always stop me dead in front of the mirror !!!!

OMG YES!!

Definitely both!!  I think so many of us grew up with a similar thing.  When looking through a catalog or playboy magazine, wanting her and wanting to BE her were both at the front of my mind.  Women get to express themselves from head to toe with unlimited choices.  From shoes, dresses, hair, makeup, jewelry etc.  WOW!  Being creative and artistic, its like being able to use a big pallet with all the colors and styles you could ever want.

xo – Robyn 😊💃💋👠

Anonymous

I’m one who likes to change between leather and latex, I have half my closet in leather and half in latex and half in sexy lace stuff. I have spent over $10,000 on latex clothing and probably $6,000 on leather and that is not counting the restraints I have. All I need to do now is find a person like me to experiment with all this stuff.

I love the feeling of a leather skirt with nylons rubbing against my cute little butt!

Oh my! Nylons with anything!

Definitely lace for this girl. Little bows and ribbons oh my!
      I do have a pair of faux leather pants I enjoy squeezing into on occasion.

Hi Jessica

That sounds about right. Both are so wonderful and nice to use in very different ways. Both are good for this girl too.

jill

I am both depending on my mood. They can both be very sexy.

I still look at the magazines and catalogs wanting to be the girls in there. I always seem to think things like I want her hair, or her breasts, her legs, and I would kill for that figure.  I don’t think that will ever stop.

Maria

Anonymous

Leather AND lace please.
      And Silk and satin, and chiffon, and…. latex?

Have a look at ‘Smooth Slick and Shiny’. (Blogspot).

Anonymous

Hi Alexis

I have a cream leather jacket which I adore…..but the majority of the time.. it’s Lace, Lace, Lace for grace. 💋

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Leather and Lace.  I’m tempted to break into song…😁.

I would love a cream coloured leather jacket!  I can see how it would look great on you! 😍

Stevie

So glad to hear others having the experience of looking at women in playboy magazines and wishing I was one of them and at such a young age too. It must be a hormone or gene that we have to excite us even before puberty

Emily
      Lady

I own nothing in leather. Not because I don’t like it, just haven found the fight items, yet. I do own a significant amount of lacy things, which I LOVE!

Anonymous

Emily, Santa so needs to bring you a leather jacket!!!

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=407034]
      i would love to try on some of your outfits. i love leather. i have a few leather skirts and some swade with tassels. nice leather mini skirt with designer panty hoes and a fishnet top. that spells hooker. oh ya

Anonymous

Id love to buy some latex to go with my leather skirt its what every girl dreams of x

I get into such a pink fog wearing ruffles bows lacy etc and of course the feeling of silk and satin tops. Being out in my leather motorcycle jacket over a leotard top with skinny jeans is also exciting when walking about flea markets or riding on the back of his Honda with boots.

Great topic, Alexis! Playboy magazine played more than a formative role in my growing up, coming of age (pardon the pun), and envy of women with their beautiful parts. Fond memories!

I had a leather mini-skirt back in the day which was pretty hot. I wore ruffled panties underneath that I couldn’t wait to show/flash at the bi/lesbian clubs my roommates used to take me to. I liked (and still like) the mix, the contrast of naughty and nice.

I am interested in trying latex for the same reasons. My SO is as well, so I will report on my explorations!

hugs,

Ginny

Both both both!

I have a leather miniskirt that I wear a white blouse and fishnets and absolutely love it!  I also have multiple lace teddies that are just as great. Funny now that I think about it, most are black like the skirt.. hmmm

either way depending on the day

CelesteCD
      Lady

Both…they both serve their purpose when the mood shifts…and ohhh does it shift

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?