• This topic has 38 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

All the time I’ve been crossdressing I’ve always wanted to shave my legs but never been brave enough. Looking for some motivation so what are the positives to shaving my legs?

Anonymous

The smoothness feels heavenly and feminine! ❤

Anonymous

I’ve only ever dreamed of it, it must feel nice when wear certain clothes and in the wind. Just wish I was brave enough to do it

Anonymous

I only shave during winter, love the feel. Be brave and give shaving a try, nose to toes.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=373008]

I might do the same as you then Lynda make myself  hairless to see what it’s like. Then know one will know that I’ve shaved

thank you 😊

Anonymous

One definite benefit is if you’re a girl that loves to wear nylons or pantyhose a hundred times better when you slip them on your smooth silky legs 💋

Anonymous

Nothing beats the feeling of smooth legs. I started shaving at the begining and now have them waxed every few months. Perfect for nice Stockings.

Siobhan
      Lady

I am almost hairless from the neck down now.  I just hated my body hair, especially as I got older and it grew in places I definitely didn’t want it, and some was going white in clumps, not evenly, so off it all came, a stage at a time.  And then the questions from my wife started … I gave these as reasons to start, and then I came out to her later.  Started with a body groomer, then depilator, then shaving, and now epilate.  It is a bother, you need to constantly exfoliate and moisturise to prevent ingrowing hairs.  It is a lot of work being a woman. … but it is worth it

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Siobhan.
      Anonymous

When you keep your legs shaved you can feel the slightest breeze against your skin and when your skirt moves and touches your legs when walking there is no feeling like that and when slipping into stockings it is just blissful. I like the ritual of shaving my legs then using a good moisturizer afterwards. I keep my legs shaved for those reasons and one more. I had a right knee replacement 2 years ago and a nerve was either cut or damages so when the hair on the front of my leg grows it starts to itch under the skin to the point I scratch till it almost bleeds. So to keep that feeling away I shave my legs. Plus men with shaved legs is so common now no one notices much less cares that you shave your legs. So get a new razor, lather up those pins and get rid of that hair, you will never go back to furry legs.

Carla

I started shaving my legs regularly this year. Ironically, COVID is the perfect time to try this out as you won’t be in situations where lots of people might see your shaved legs while in drab. I just ensure I wear pants when I go out shopping or other appointments when necessary.

As lot of folks already said, it is a really amazing feeling. It is hard to describe how differently it feels. You get a lot of sensation from your hair and when it’s gone, it’s just different. Also, that smooth silky feeling just can’t be beat.

I shave from big toe to hip and it took me about a half-dozen attempts to really get an idea how to get a close shave. Your leg hair grows in all sorts of directions, not just down, and it’s important to get an understanding of that to get a close shave. I shave using the same stuff I use on my face. I have a dedicated razor, but it’s the same model as my normal one so I can share blades. I also replace my blade weekly regardless of how many times I shaved that week (usually only once or twice).

Also, it takes time. It easily adds 20 minutes or more to my shower. And it helps to have a shower bench or stool.

Finally, you need to exfoliate and moisturize afterwards. This helps keep your skin stay healthy, it gives them that super silky feel, but more practically helps reduce ingrown hairs. I use a raw sugar scrub that feels and smells great.

I am getting my legs waxed for the first time in two weeks. It may be crazy painful, but I want to try it so I know.

I’ve read that some people on the site use epilators. I’ve watched several YouTube videos on the best ways to shave and every woman talks about how painful it is and after using it once, never again. Given how popular they are, they probably work for some, but given my pain tolerance compared to a typical woman, I’m unwilling to give it a try.

I also picked up a Phillips women’s electric razor to use for touch ups. It works fine but doesn’t come close to the smoothness of a razor.

Give it a try!

I struggled with this one as well. At the time I was married with a very untrusting and critical wife. Long story short – just shave your entire body – back, chest… everything. It doesn’t make sense to just “manscape” your back and nothing else right? Why do your chest and back and only have hairy legs (like a centaur :-)) “Just do it all or nothing at all” …. and that’s how I got her to buy it.

As for everyone else – just wear what you want, they’ll adapt and you’ll get used to having nice bare legs in public in time (it took me a few weeks) – kisses, Aimee

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

This was one of my earliest dilemmas, as I have almost no upper body hair, but quite hairy legs, which will be as dark and long as I’ll let them.  Due to the secret, it took me a while to conclude that shaving was the only answer.  I kept trying to work around it with thick tights, etc, but eventually came around that there was no other way than to reduce the hair somehow.

So long story short I ended up buying a small clipper with an attachment, so that it coulde be trimmed down, but not to the skin.  Even though the coverage I have is pretty dense, with hair 1/4 to 1/2 inch, I can wear 12-15 denier hosiery without it showing through unless you are up close and staring.  The key was to get it short enough that the hairs don’t gather up, and the pantyhose will do the rest.  It got me to where I needed to be to see what I was hoping for in the mirror or in pictures.

I’d love to try a full shave as that sounds exquisite but there is no way to do that without having to have a conversation about it.

And on that note, there is enough hair remaining for it to be passable in drab, and not conspicuously bare or too short which depending on your situation could be important.  My wife noticed soon after that my hair wasn’t as ‘there’, but since she didn’t know at the time that I was dressing it was important that there was enough of it left to talk my way through it.  She still comments on it once in a blue moon, but doesn’t seem to have linked it to my dressing which she does know about.

So this is an odd coincidence. I actually just shaved my legs too, last week. I think that I have come to realize a few things. Most people either don’t notice, don’t care, or don’t speak up. I mean, how often do people actually check out a guy’s legs to see if they’re shaved and not just lightly colored hair, plus there’s a million reasons to shave one’s legs. Swimming, personal preference, some surgeries and such can also call for a smooth surface.

Ultimately smooth, shaven legs are a personal preference. You like how the look, feel, or both. They can also help with passing if you are concerned with that as women tend to have less hairier legs than men. If you’re not feeling up for it or are worried, wait till Winter where you’ll wear pants 24/7. There’s no rush.

It’s easier to list the negative – having to shave or epilate, lol!

There’s nothing like the feeling and confidence of freshly shaved and lightly moisturised limbs.

They’re what women’s clothing is designed to cover, and the combination is delightfully feminine to the point that you forget about your masculine side entirely.

At least, that’s my experience!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I’ve been shaving mine for 20+ years. My wife doesn’t know, As far as she knows I just never have had hair on my legs. Seems no one else notices either (except my sister in law, she always comments on how nice my legs and nails always look).

Kimmie
      Lady

It feels great. I love rubbing my hands over my freshly shaved legs. Several of the others have noted that they have not received Comments from anyone asking about their shaved legs. That is my experience as well. I expected questions and had a couple of responses ready,  ut never had to use them.

Like others have said, it just feels great.  You have no idea how much hair dulls the nerves on the leg until you rid it of hair. You will also find that after shaving your legs, even your pants feel different.

Plus you now have the ability to wear skirts or shorts with bare legs.  You don’t have to wear stockings or tights to cover up the hair, allowing you to fit in with other women who are also bare legged.

I have been getting waxed for the last 5 years, and love being smooth for a couple of weeks before the hairs start growing back in.  I found shaving not only time consuming, but the hair growth was irregular, and there was always some part that needed shaving, so it was a constant battle.

No one noticed or said anything, and I would go to gym classes in shorts all the time, even in the winter.  After a while it was just the norm.  Of course an SO would notice the lack of hair, so that may be a concern.

Ashley
      Lady

It took me such a long time to work up the courage to shave my legs, and when I finally did, It felt great, and I loved it, as lots of others have said. But at first I also felt super self-conscious about it.. like I was sure people were looking at my legs and noticing. It took me a while to get over that feeling. I’m still pretty sure people noticed, but nobody ever said anything. I think people these days really don’t think much of it… “manscaping” the chest is so popular now that I figure there have to be a certain number of guys who like the feeling of having a bare chest so much that they just keep going and do the legs too. Also its pretty common for guys to simply not have hairy legs, so new people you meet probably won’t even think about it. Yeah the fear and self consciousness over it can be tough to get past, but I’m starting to think there’s very little reason for it! 🙂 and having smooth legs is pretty amazing 🙂

Really the only downside for me at this point is keeping them smooth! Shaving works fine, but I have to do it pretty often and I’m getting tired of it. Was thinking of an at-home IPL, but I’ve heard mixed things here and elsewhere, and good ones are expensive. I’m looking at home waxing kits now, and I’m really tempted. The prices are good and the results are quick and last longer than shaving!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Ashley. Reason: Typing oopsies!

Dear sisters

I am Geraldine and I HATE HAIRS !!!

So since 10 years I get my body waxed  (including of course full legs) by 2 estheticians.

The first uses a green wax and this is so nice to feel smooth afterwards for 1month. She also wax my intim zones including buttocks and asshole..

I have another esthetician who uses Oriental sugaring.. THIS IS the BEST, because your body and legs skin is smooth and silky because of the sugar effect.

Darling,

Normal hair cycle is 4 to 6 weeks. So you need to get waxed every 8 weeks to be sure to remove the hair bulb.

Each hair bulb root can regenerate a hair 6 /8 times

If you want to go quicker, then IPL Diod laser

Last year prior to knee replacement surgery the techs shaved my legs – not very well and I’ve kept them shaved since then. I wear shorts in public most of the time and if anyone noticed nothing was said.

Recently I had more surgery scheduled which would require a week in the hospital and decided it would be best to let the hair grow back. The day before going into hospital my wife was trimming my pubs and asked why I stopped shaving my legs. I told her there would be under the constant care of doctors and nurses and they might think it was odd if my legs were shaved. She assured me no one would care and thought I’d feel better if they were shaved.

I’d shaved my legs the night before surgery and it was a bit of a rush knowing I’d be nearly nude on an operating table the next morning surrounded by doctors, nurses and medical students and my legs would be bare and smooth like a woman’s.

I spent the next six days in the hospital and at least one of the nurses noticed and commented- I don’t remember exactly what she said but it wasn’t anything mean or derogatory.

My wife and I are comfortable with my shaved, smooth legs and now I’ll no longer worry about what others may think.

Elizabeth

Julie
      Lady

Shave daily in shower pits, chest and legs. Love the feel and look of shaved legs hate the razor bumps I get on back of  thighs in the afternoon, guess from pants rubbing, but definitely worth it.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I first shaved my legs at 17. At first they looked odd with no hair on them. Then when I out on pantyhose, I was blown away. I was thrilled and amazed at how great my legs felt and looked. Since then I have never had hair in my legs again. I shave them every time I take a shower. It’s fast, easy and neat.

For showing legs in sheer pantyhose or even bare, hair free legs are a must.

Occasionally at first but continuous for the last 18 months or so.  A mix of shaving and epillating.  Would love to try a pro waxing someday.

Carri
      Lady

Once every 3 months for me, that androgen doesnt function 100%.  I know a lot men who shave body hair off, its only weird if you think it is. No one else today is going to pick you out of a crowd because of shaved legs. Just keep in mind the prickly feeling will arrive shortly 2-4 days for most users.

It feels simply amazing!!! I only had the guts to do it till my knees and not lower but I loved that feeling. Tights feel heavenly! I am just waiting for the weather to get colder to shave fully so I can keep my legs covered.

P.S: if you like swimming then be prepared. The feel of water on hairless skin is simply amazing!

Smooth legs feel absolutely fabulous and sexy. Haven’t had hairy body in a long time. I might suggest waxing though. Waxing will last four to six weeks(6 for me) and is not nearly as painful as people would like to tell you. Actually your hair gets finer as you do it. Just FYI, I also get a complete Brazilian wax which is great. Love ya girl!! ❤️

Smooth legs feel absolutely fabulous and sexy. Haven’t had hairy body in a long time. I might suggest waxing though. Waxing will last four to six weeks(6 for me) and is not nearly as painful as people would like to tell you. Actually your hair gets finer as you do it. Just FYI, I also get a complete Brazilian wax which is great. Love ya girl!! ❤️

Anonymous

I shave my entire body on a two day rotation. Have had laser Brazilian and started laser facial hair removal. I know that people  notice as I work in shorts and short sleeves sometimes a tank top. But no one has commented to my face. It just feels so much cleaner.

Been shaving and waxing for years with no problem and no hassle. I agree with others that I dont like the epilators. It feels divine to moisturize with cream afterwards to keep the skin soft and smooth. Really no one notices this these days. It feels so wonderful then slipping on nylons or in summer just the feel of cotton skirt moving against your legs. They also look sexy with painted toes and strappy sandals or wedgies. Go for it girl and see what we all mean about enjoying the experience

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Emily.  I wondered the same thing but the feeling of fresh shaved legs is great, even drab jeans feel better with shaved legs.   It has been my observation that most people either don’t notice the shaved legs or don’t care.

Sandy

Siobhan
      Lady

Today’s men’s magazines live GQ give recommendations of hair removal / body grooming, so not totally unheard of amongst non-crossdressers :

https://www.gq.com/story/gq-mens-body-grooming-duide

worth a look at for tips as genetic male hair can be trickier than genetic female hair to remove

I always wear stockings and I have very little leg hair so I will not be shaving my legs any time soon.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Love my epilators, I use it on my chest, under arms and legs of course. It worth the pain, after a few times the epilators gets easy.

1. No stubble.

2. Hair grows back slower.

3. Not all hair grows back.

I do a lot of road cycling and shave my legs for that, so i have a great reason to do it. My wife has got used to it although there are comments when I am smoother than her!

I love the feeling of smooth, hairless legs and was never happy with seeing hair on my legs or on my parts of my body. I’ve also been lucky that I am naturally hair free on my chest.

As soon as the nylons come on it makes me feel so icy more feminine.

Get cycling! It gets you fit and leg shaving becomes more acceptable!

Once you shave your legs or body you’ll never go back because it feels wonderful & nobody really cares.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Another avid cyclist here.  I shave my legs more for the crossdressing than the cycling.  From a cycling perspective I find it easier to put on sunscreen, my legs stay cleaner, it’s also cooler in the summer.  It’s also easier to massage out the lactic acid and clean up any road rash should I take a tumble.  From a crossdressing perspective, I can’t stand body hair.  Smooth legs simply feel amazing and look so much better in shorts.  If you put pantyhose or stocking freshly shaved legs you will feel heavenly.  Once you start shaving, you won’t want to stop.  It feels and looks that good.

If you are worried about people saying something, don’t.  Lots of guys shave their legs.  Give it a try.  You’ve nothing to loose and if you don’t like it the hair will grow back.

-Robin

Anonymous

I shave my entire body, even my back! When you slip on nylons on freshly shaven legs OMG!!!!

The feeling of fresh shaven legs is heavenly!

Anonymous

5 blade hydro. Head to to toe. Includes a Brazilian. Lotsa of positive feedback.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?