- January 12, 2021 at 6:54 pm #431670Bridgette VonSmirffParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 211Has thanked: 4134 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
I know they’re not necessarily as girly as a dress or skirt, especially if you grew up 70s or before. But with all the GGs wearing them these days, and how they show off a nice pair of legs, I find them plenty girly enough for this girl. Plus, I love 💘 the feel of them on nice freshly shaved legs 🦵! So soft and smooth. I have some lovely hip pads and a corset my wife gave me that help then out.
What do y’all think? Do you like them or no?
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 15, 2021 at 7:30 am #433069Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 52Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
I absolutely love my leggings. Other than my panties they are my favorite clothing. There is such a variety, you can wear them with anything. And I have to say my legs and ass look amazing in a pair of leggings
- January 14, 2021 at 10:03 am #432411Lisa SmithBaronessRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Welll… I might as well get into this discussion. I’ve tried leggings and find that I’m very particular. I much prefer those with the dark gauze like background with a patterned cloth overlay, in black, of course (I hope that description makes sense!). I like to wear them with a loose blouse or tunic and definitely heels!
I have worn silk long johns (top and bottom are two separate pieces, hence no need for a trapdoor!) when camping for years, and know several outdoors kinda guys who wear long john “leggings” every day when working outdoors in the winter… cowboys, oil field workers, etc.
Hugs to all, Lisa
- January 14, 2021 at 6:44 am #432302Dana BiCDBaronessRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
I love leggings!! I wear them almost every day. I just got a new pair yesterday that are quite popular on FB. My wife laughed be they actually give me a butt!!! I don’t have much of a butt so I’m really happy about that. I am wearing them now and will be ordering more 👩. If your interested they are on Amazon.
Women’s High Waist Yoga Pants Tummy Control Slimming Booty Leggings Workout Running Butt Lift Tights
- January 14, 2021 at 6:20 am #432291Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
- January 14, 2021 at 3:53 am #432246patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 64Replies: 1197Has thanked: 1955 timesBeen thanked: 4075 times
Oh girl I so love leggings So much.
I am so happy so many woman are wearing black leggings with a top.
I love the look.
Of course I like tight pants.😁
Fun topic thank you.
- January 14, 2021 at 3:41 am #432239MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 36Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
Sure, I like them, and wear them around the house. They’re not great at hiding things though. I can understand why some of us aren’t keen if only for that reason.
I ought to shop around for more colourful ones. The next music festival I go to, I must top up.
Here’s a little snippet that might interest people. During my motorbike days, I discovered that some bikers would use thicker tights as a cheap base layer for winter warmth. The first time I came across it, my first thought was “that’s a good excuse for a bit of cd’ing”, but no, it would appear to have been neither unusual nor frowned upon. I suspect it still happens, although perhaps bikers are more affluent these days and can afford to buy customised base layers
So the next time you see an intimidating hell’s angel bearing down on you, amuse yourself by imaging what he might be wearing underneath …
- This reply was modified 4 days ago by Marti. Reason: typos
- January 13, 2021 at 10:31 pm #432179Samantha PedersLadyRegistered On: May 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
- January 13, 2021 at 5:37 pm #432098Blink To Pink EnchantedDuchessRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 67Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
Bridgette. They are my favorite piece of outer wear. Hands down. FELINA leggings are so incredibly soft. That’s a must – soft. You can’t hide much in leggings – in my delusional mind ( I love it!) I pull them off well. So glad you asked.
- January 13, 2021 at 1:08 pm #432000EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
- January 13, 2021 at 8:23 am #431893KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 298Has thanked: 408 timesBeen thanked: 1137 times
Hi Bridgette, For those who know me and where I live (northwest Canada) we have winter pretty much six months of the year. Leggings are a staple; I’m wearing them right now. I bought three more yesterday (fantastic sale price) bringing my total up to about a dozen. It took a bit of convincing a couple of years ago but my SO allows me to wear them around the house in front of her. Look nice with a long tunic and fuzzy slippers that go above my ankle. I’d love to be able to wear a skirt but the temperature is just too darn cold and not many CIS women in my community wear dresses and skirts from October to March. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- January 13, 2021 at 8:17 am #431887Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1686Has thanked: 2986 timesBeen thanked: 5622 times
Last winter, I began wearing leggings as undergarments, primarily for warmth, but also as part of my stealth Dressing. But now that I am going out regularly as Bettylou, I have added a few with floral patterns to my wardrobe, and wore a pair as my outer garment once last week. I do like the look and the feel, and when warm weather returns, I expect to wear them much more often as outer garments or beneath a short skirt.
- January 13, 2021 at 8:12 am #431886Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 456Has thanked: 1923 timesBeen thanked: 1703 times
I am a leggins girl during the winter for comfort and warmth but have gotten to love them since most ggs around here are in them on the streets. I like wearing them for shopping and errands and wear an oversize top to cover the boys. I have lots of floral and different designs and wear solid colors sometimes with a skirt that can be short like a skater skirt or longer to my ankles which is more fitting for my age. I love ones with spandex like yoga pants over my shaved legs and love the feeling. I find them sexy with my boots, booties, or heels.
- January 13, 2021 at 7:45 am #431875Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 332Has thanked: 734 timesBeen thanked: 1467 times
Myself I have 4 pair of leggings so far. 2 have a floral pattern, one a flag and one a solid rose color. Right now I am not to much into plain colored cotton or cotton feeling fabric. They have the look and feeling more of plain long johns.
- January 14, 2021 at 4:38 am #432264stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1333Has thanked: 1953 timesBeen thanked: 5744 times
- January 14, 2021 at 8:48 am #432380Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 830Has thanked: 6558 timesBeen thanked: 3162 times
Stephanie sweetie, they are just thick tights really.
- January 14, 2021 at 8:53 am #432384
- January 14, 2021 at 9:03 am #432387
- January 14, 2021 at 9:17 am #432391stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1333Has thanked: 1953 timesBeen thanked: 5744 times
Damn – might have another look.
I spent a week wearing pink ones in the Ben Nevis hut one February about 140 years ago. So did everyone else – boys and girls. When going out into the night with a shovel at -10C the buttoned flap was a necessity.
- January 14, 2021 at 9:24 am #432392Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 830Has thanked: 6558 timesBeen thanked: 3162 times
Pink long John’s, very cool Stephanie.
- January 13, 2021 at 7:39 am #431869Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 302Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 1170 times
Forgive me as I am not up to date on terminology, but if leggings are the same as the yoga pants that I see most girls wear, then I answered no.
Do I like the look of them ? Yes. Pre covid, alot of the girl students wore them. Will they look good on me ? Nope.
I have considered buying a pair just to see, but the amount of items I have to wear – like tights, shapewear, padding – all of the seams still show up on the yoga pants like a sore thumb, and from what I’ve seen on girls, there is no seams or lines when they wear them.
- January 13, 2021 at 6:05 am #431834Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 718Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 2158 times
In the winter I wear them most everyday. They work great with tunic tops or even a short dress. I don’t like either padding or tucking so any thing worn with them has to be long enough.
I also have a couple of pairs worn with a tank top for work outs.
- January 13, 2021 at 5:41 am #431820
- January 13, 2021 at 5:39 am #431817RosydooDuchessRegistered On: July 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
I wear my female leggings everyday. Have about a half dozen now in different colors and patterns. In private, shopping in public, my wife does not mind. Usually combined with nice thongs and bralette. Only issue is that occasionally I get whale tail in yoga class and this upsets the wife. Does not bother me. Wish I had smaller waist so they would stay up better during exercise.
- January 13, 2021 at 5:05 am #431809Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1333Has thanked: 1953 timesBeen thanked: 5744 times
I am an antilegger! I know they are popular with both GG’s and CD’s, and fashionable, and do look very good on. They are also too commonplace these days. GG’s seem to be abandoning skirts and dresses in droves. I really cannot understand why.
First GG’s started to wear trousers and jeans, then along came spandex and latex and they morphed trousers into leggings. We are allowed to wear trousers and jeans – but not the same leggings GG’s wear. It’s the inequality that fuels my antileggingness (new word?)
Okay running/cycling ” leggings” we can get away with – but they are not quite the same as proper femme ones are they? We know it in our hearts.
It could be argued that high denier pantyhose are just thin leggings. So what’s the problem?
I choose not to wear anything trouser like i.e. with two attached legs (not including pantyhose – though I don’t wear these either except when wearing one of Rei’s tucking gaffs), as it detracts from my feelings of femininity.
(confession time. I do have one pair of jeggings- I have worn them twice, but never felt femme enough in them.)
Leggings and ankle boots? I prefer a mini-skirt, opaque hold ups and ankle boots. Much more femme.
antilegger, Stephanie P 👗
- January 13, 2021 at 5:14 am #431811Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1344Has thanked: 6430 timesBeen thanked: 7570 times
Dear Auntie Legga
I am not dismayed at all that you hate leggings….more for me and Amanda….and after all , if we all wore the same, we would all look like boring Oompa-Loompas !!!….all tucked up and nowhere to go!!
Leggy grace xx
- January 13, 2021 at 5:35 am #431815Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 830Has thanked: 6558 timesBeen thanked: 3162 times
- January 13, 2021 at 7:41 am #431872Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1344Has thanked: 6430 timesBeen thanked: 7570 times
- January 13, 2021 at 12:58 pm #431997Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 830Has thanked: 6558 timesBeen thanked: 3162 times
- January 13, 2021 at 2:38 pm #432042Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1344Has thanked: 6430 timesBeen thanked: 7570 times
- January 14, 2021 at 4:27 am #432256Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1333Has thanked: 1953 timesBeen thanked: 5744 times
Tingling testicles!!! Have you considered the electrical discharge that you would get if you had a short-circuit? Mmmm.. could be an added feature with a selector knob to vary the intensity. Or increase the heat output for Amanda’s hot ass! Pussy on a hot lace panty. Where would you put the batteries?
Patent pending Rae? Mark 3.1 flutter gaff?
Oooeeer, Aunty Legger xx
- This reply was modified 4 days ago by stephanie plumb.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 13, 2021 at 2:49 pm #432055
- January 14, 2021 at 2:37 am #432228Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1333Has thanked: 1953 timesBeen thanked: 5744 times
I don’t need electrical wiring in my panties thank you very much. ( If you get this Rae the mark 3.0 Winter version could include a sewn in volvo heater.)
I already have a hot ass – pert, unfortunately not wide, but slightly plumptious, and it does stick out behind quite pleasingly; and looks great under a skater dress, and has a lovely cleavage in see-through mesh panties.
- January 13, 2021 at 12:50 am #431750Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1344Has thanked: 6430 timesBeen thanked: 7570 times
i have always been a ” people watcher”….( as I explained to the police…it’s really NOT stalking!!!!….only joking, haha!!)……
but I do like to watch what the GG’s are wearing and it does give me a good idea of what is popular…it so helps to blend in when out and about
I Iove my leggings in the colder weather…as Amanda said, coupled with ankle boots they are dreamy. I sometimes wear a denim skirt over black leggings and blue or leopard ankle boots….works for me
….and they come in so many wonderful colours, you can match them to most things…
- January 13, 2021 at 2:18 am #431766Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 830Has thanked: 6558 timesBeen thanked: 3162 times
Nice combination Grace, I did buy a pair of those combined all in one leggings /skirt in black, but just didn’t like the look when on, when compared to a denim or cord skirt. They went straight to the charity shop, bought them online, as with many things looked good on the screen at the time.
- January 12, 2021 at 11:44 pm #431732Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 830Has thanked: 6558 timesBeen thanked: 3162 times
- January 12, 2021 at 10:10 pm #431718Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 292Has thanked: 2308 timesBeen thanked: 1121 times
Leggings, now there is a subject I love. In my short time dressing I have pleather ones, red ones and and black ones. There nothing nicer to where round the house or under my work pants. Especially in the cold spell the UK has just experienced.
- January 12, 2021 at 8:24 pm #431710
- January 12, 2021 at 8:21 pm #431709Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
- January 13, 2021 at 7:43 am #431873
- January 12, 2021 at 8:07 pm #431703sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 183Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 882 times
My wife interduced me to pantyhose when they first went on the market to keep my legs warm in the winter months, later she suggested tights that I loved. Later on when all the cute leggings came on the scene she bought me some for Christmas I loved the bright colors and the endless prints to be had, to say the least I was hooked. I now have about twenty five pair in floral, plaids and ones for the holidays as well as plain colors such as black pink red blue, I love the fit and feel of leggings, If you haven’t tried them your missing something
- January 12, 2021 at 7:45 pm #431695
- January 12, 2021 at 7:30 pm #431680Megan EdwardsLadyRegistered On: September 9, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- January 12, 2021 at 7:17 pm #431674Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1144Has thanked: 3128 timesBeen thanked: 2986 times
I always like the look of leggings on GG’s but only started buying them for myself.
Just before Christmas I got a really lovely warm pair, fleecy lined, and a neat leaf pattern on them too. Then I was so enamoured with those, I then bought a pair of very sparkly ones, next all black with rows of diamond sparkles up the sides.
- January 12, 2021 at 7:06 pm #431672Jessie GLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.