Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know they’re not necessarily as girly as a dress or skirt, especially if you grew up 70s or before. But with all the GGs wearing them these days, and how they show off a nice pair of legs, I find them plenty girly enough for this girl. Plus, I love 💘  the feel of them on nice freshly shaved legs 🦵! So soft and smooth. I have some lovely hip pads and a corset my wife gave me that help then out.

What do y’all think? Do you like them or no?

Bridgette vS

Anonymous
      Lady

I have a shimmering silver off the shoulder tunic sweater that i love to wear black fleece lined leggings with my knee high boots!

love Jessie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I always like the look of leggings on GG’s but only started buying them for myself.

Just before Christmas I got a really lovely warm pair, fleecy lined, and a neat leaf pattern on them too. Then I was so enamoured with those, I then bought a pair of very sparkly ones, next all black with rows of diamond sparkles up the sides.

Amy

I to love my leggings.  Wear them quite often.  Mainly wear with oversize tops.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Bridgette, I Love my leggings and Yoga pants.  Hugs

My wife interduced me to pantyhose when they first went on the market to keep my legs warm in the winter months, later she suggested tights that I loved. Later on when all the  cute leggings came on the scene she bought me some for Christmas I loved the bright colors and the endless prints to be had, to say the least I was hooked. I now have about twenty five pair in floral, plaids and ones for the holidays as well as plain colors such as black pink red blue, I love the fit and feel of leggings, If you haven’t tried them your missing something

Anonymous
      Lady

My entire wardrobe was built around leggings! Sweater dresses, leggings and booties (flat and heeled) and my fav 4.5″ heeled knee high boots!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

I’m a pantyhose girl, myself.

Leggings, now there is a subject I love. In my short time dressing I have pleather ones, red ones and and black ones. There nothing nicer to where round the house or under my work pants. Especially in the cold spell the UK has just experienced.

Anonymous

Oh absolutely Bridgette, especially in the winter, some nice warm opaque leggings with some cute ankle boots, besides they are extremely fashionable now.

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette…huggs

i have always been a ” people watcher”….( as I explained to the police…it’s really NOT stalking!!!!….only joking, haha!!)……

but I do like to watch what the GG’s are wearing and it does give me a good idea of what is popular…it so helps to blend in when out and about

I Iove my leggings in the colder weather…as Amanda said, coupled with ankle boots they are dreamy. I sometimes wear a denim skirt over black leggings and blue or leopard ankle boots….works for me

….and they come in so many wonderful colours, you can match them to most things…

Grace xx

Anonymous

Nice combination Grace, I did buy a pair of those combined all in one  leggings /skirt in black, but just didn’t like the look when on, when compared to a denim or cord skirt. They went straight to the charity shop, bought them online, as with many things looked good on the screen at the time.

I wear my female leggings everyday. Have about a half dozen now in different colors and patterns. In private, shopping in public, my wife does not mind. Usually combined with nice thongs and bralette. Only issue is that occasionally I get whale tail in yoga class and this upsets the wife. Does not bother me. Wish I had smaller waist so they would stay up better during exercise.

Forgive me as I am not up to date on terminology, but if leggings are the same as the yoga pants that I see most girls wear, then I answered no.

Do I like the look of them ?  Yes.  Pre covid, alot of the girl students wore them.  Will they look good on me ?  Nope.

I have considered buying a pair just to see, but the amount of items I have to wear – like tights, shapewear, padding – all of the seams still show up on the yoga pants like a sore thumb, and from what I’ve seen on girls, there is no seams or lines when they wear them.

Anonymous

Wendy….you think you’re not up to date!!!….I had to Google ” terminology”…

Smiles, grace xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Myself  I have 4 pair of leggings so far.  2 have a floral pattern, one a flag and one a solid rose color.  Right now I am not to much into plain colored cotton or cotton feeling fabric.  They have the look and feeling more of plain long johns.

Sandy

I am a leggins girl during the winter for comfort and warmth but have gotten to love them since most ggs around here are in them on the streets. I like wearing them for shopping and errands and wear an oversize top to cover the boys. I have lots of floral and different designs and wear solid colors sometimes with a skirt that can be short like a skater skirt or longer to my ankles which is more fitting for my age. I love ones with spandex like yoga pants over my shaved legs and love the feeling. I find them sexy with my  boots, booties, or heels.

Anonymous

Last winter, I began wearing leggings as undergarments, primarily for warmth, but also as part of my stealth Dressing. But now that I am going out regularly as Bettylou, I have added a few with floral patterns to my wardrobe, and wore a pair as my outer garment once last week. I do like the look and the feel, and when warm weather returns, I expect to wear them much more often as outer garments or beneath a short skirt.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Bridgette, For those who know me and where I live (northwest Canada) we have winter pretty much six months of the year.  Leggings are a staple; I’m wearing them right now.  I bought three more yesterday (fantastic sale price) bringing my total up to about a dozen.  It took a bit of convincing a couple of years ago but my SO allows me to wear them around the house in front of her.  Look nice with a long tunic and fuzzy slippers that go above my ankle.  I’d love to be able to wear a skirt but the temperature is just too darn cold and not many CIS women in my community wear dresses and skirts from October to March.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Emily
      Lady

Love my leggings! I took a 3 mile walk today in leggings, a comfy knit sweater, a puffy vest, wig, and makeup.

Anonymous

Bridgette. They are my favorite piece of outer wear. Hands down. FELINA leggings are so incredibly soft. That’s a must – soft. You can’t hide much in leggings – in my delusional mind ( I love it!) I pull them off well. So glad you asked.
      Kisses…P

The only leggings I have are leather ones. I also have some fake leather that are stretchy so they don’t need the Ponte Knit back.

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette,

Sure, I like them, and wear them around the house.  They’re not great at hiding things though. I can understand why some of us aren’t keen if only for that reason.

I ought to shop around for more colourful ones. The next music festival I go to, I must top up.

Here’s a little snippet that might interest people. During my motorbike days, I discovered that some bikers would use thicker tights as a cheap base layer for winter warmth. The first time I came across it, my first thought was “that’s a good excuse for a bit of cd’ing”, but no, it would appear to have been neither unusual nor frowned upon. I suspect it still happens, although perhaps bikers are more affluent these days and can afford to buy customised base layers

So the next time you see an intimidating hell’s angel bearing down on you, amuse yourself by imaging what he might be wearing underneath …

Hi Bridgette,

Oh girl I so love leggings So much.

I am so happy so many woman are wearing black leggings with a top.

I love the look.

Of course I like tight pants.😁

Fun topic thank you.

I love leggings, wish I could wear them more often, like to do a nice girly workout, only problem is finding ones that stay up? Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Anonymous

Welll… I might as well get into this discussion. I’ve tried leggings and find that I’m very particular. I much prefer those with the dark gauze like background with a patterned cloth overlay, in black, of course (I hope that description makes sense!). I like to wear them with a loose blouse or tunic and definitely heels!

I have worn silk long johns (top and bottom are two separate pieces, hence no need for a trapdoor!) when camping for years, and know several outdoors kinda guys who wear long john “leggings” every day when working outdoors in the winter… cowboys, oil field workers, etc.

Hugs to all, Lisa

Anonymous

I absolutely love my leggings. Other than my panties they are my favorite clothing. There is such a variety, you can wear them with anything. And I have to say my legs and ass look amazing in a pair of leggings

Hippie
      Lady

I love leggings, I wear them all the time. I wear the mens and the womens style. The funny thing is the womens version fit better, look better and don’t have that stupid pouch thing. That make you package stand out even more.

I love leggings. I have a pair of shiny black leggings. I usually wear them with some black ankle boots.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I dress, I love wearing sheer pantyhose. But a couple of winters ago, it was very cold. When I went out in my short dress and sheer pantyhose, it was brutal cold. I was suffering.

My wife suggested I wear leggings over my pantyhose. I tried them. They were nice. A different look for me but I enjoyed them. When I wore them out, they were much warmer.

I had some crazy short dresses I loved wearing at home but were totally inappropriate for wearing out with sheer to waist pantyhose. But with the leggings, they were a nice top. So they opened up some new styles for me and kept me a lot warmer.

I too love leggings! My legs look great and they feel so good.
      My favorite pair are from Alloy (I am a tall gal). Shiny black. Matched with a tunic or sweater dress completes the outfit.

Anonymous

Dear Auntie Legga

I am not dismayed at all that you hate leggings….more for me and Amanda….and after all , if we all wore the same, we would all look like boring Oompa-Loompas !!!….all tucked up and nowhere to go!!

Leggy grace xx

Lol, try that at – 26 celsius, as it is here today Steph, leggings do work better for that😊

Anonymous

Stephanie won’t wear leggings Grace, can’t get the correct air flow around the Volvo.

Anonymous

Can’t you get them with flaps….ooooer, that sounds so wrong!!

Anonymous

Ooooooer Grace, that does sound wrong, any way I thought Volvo ‘s have them built in,  part of the bodywork I believe.

Anonymous

and heated seats!!!!….wow, leggings with heated seats….gimme gimme gimme….bet Krista would buy them!!!

Anonymous

Hot ass, yeah

Emily
      Lady

Good catch Stephanie. Socks and what you would call trainers.

Anonymous

Stephanie sweetie, they are just thick tights really.

Yet another GG steal. They are so lucky to be able to wear what they want to with little or no negative comment. Marlene.

Anonymous

No wonder you don’t like leggings Stephanie, if you been buying long John’s thinking they are leggings 🤦

Anonymous

Pink long John’s, very cool Stephanie.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?