Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Aoife
      Lady

This topic is here and not in Fashion/Beauty because it pertains to guy mode.

Since coming out to my wife, I have been able to at least wear leggings – men’s leggings that is. Given how hard it can be to find good ones and knowing my wife is uncomfortable with *some* of the motivation it hasn’t happened much, but after today when I wore them most of the day for the sake of some spouse-encouraged exercise, I am going all-out. I feel like this is all around a good and productive compromise. I feel closer to femme for one, my wife gets used to seeing me skewing that direction in a way she has said she accepts, and the near-universal societal disapproval has several benefits. For one, it gets me closer to maybe being dressed in public, but more importantly it motivates me to actually get some exercise! That’s good for everyone, isn’t it? So far, being dressed to move has already facilitated some much-needed yoga and brought us closer together all while my legs feel the best they could.

Anyone else taken this approach? How well has it worked?

Anonymous

Aolfe,

I think it was 4 years ago, after the Pink Fog had enveloped me, that I noticed some pretty leggings in the supermarket where I shopped.  I bought them and began wearing leggings as undergarments day and night until warm weather forced me to stop, and I still wear them in cold weather. I don’t go any place where I could wear them as outer wear.  Before, the only femme apparel I had been bold enough to wear was ladies’ tees; this was the second step along my CD journey.

Bettlyou

Becka
      Lady

I would love to prance around in leggings, especially in public!   Part of the exhibitionist in me!

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Aoife, I’ve been wearing leggings for many years.  I used to be a marathon runner and here in northern Canada leggings are a MUST.  At first, my wife didn’t like me wearing them out in public, but has come to accept it. I find leggings to be much more comfortable than those baggy fleece sweat pants. I have both, male and female leggings.  Some subtle differences but from a distance not really noticeable. Matter of fact, it’s been cool the last few mornings while walking the dog (high 30s F), and I’ve started wearing my leggings again.  Yesterday I saw & heard geese starting to prepare for their flight south for the winter. A definite sign that winter is soon on its way. Just heading out the door to walk my dog, and putting on my leggings.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?