• This topic has 34 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Leggings… are they appripriate for everyday wear. As accepted by society that is.
      Shaved legs or not, leggings fit tbe need.
      Although they do fit better with shaved legs. And they do look good.
      Thoughts?

Hi Claudia I love leggings as I wear them all the3 time both in man and fem mode and always get away with it and they do fell good on

Hello every one ,   I wear nylons and leggings,   But never tried to wear them out doors with shorts.   Wish I could wear leggings and get away with it.  I would be in heaven if I could and no one would say any thing about it and let me wear what I want in this crazy world.

I wear leggings quite often.  I do shave my legs and have found a great thong back control panty that looks great with them.  Really keeps the front flat when the equipment is properly taped down and there are no panty lines.  Very versatile clothing item, especially with a tunic or loose top.

I too wear leggings frequently.  I do keep my legs waxed but with leggings I don’t know if it’s that big a deal.  I wear them in male or femme mode.  These days they can be taken as workout wear so I don’t think anybody really cares.  And if they do I don’t so I wear them anyway.  I can handle a few weird looks now and then.

Anonymous

Yes and yes!

Anonymous

Hes they are all I wear. I love them and Im wearing them now

When I first started dressing it was before pantyhose were invented, when they hit the market my wife bought some for me to try. she said they would help keep my legs warmer in the winter. I liked them so much she bought several pairs and also tights that I also loved, they did  help keep me warmer in the northern winters.When cuddle-duds came out she bought several sets for me thy were great and I still wear them. But now I have started wearing leggings and they are my favorite leg ware sooo soft and comfortable  and so many colors and prints. I now have more then twenty pairs and love to wear them as much as possible.

Sarasue

Anonymous

I love leggings. I have quite a collection for around the house. The only ones I can were out are my purple lycra for yoga. I need to care less about what other people think.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I like leggings a lot a.n.a. are comfy and I get a size larger and they pass as sweat just not quite as tight.</p>

Anonymous

Leggings and jeggings love them.

Becka
      Lady

Love them but have not had the courage to wear them out at this point!

Not to mention, tucking would be a major issue.

😉

Anonymous

With THESE legs ???

For me, Leggins are an ‘at home’ option only until the gym and cycling have really paid off.

Imogen

X

I love my leggings.  You can use them to enhance a look of an outfit with the right design/color choice. If you have some jeand that you love that have a sizeable hole or 3, you can add leggings with the design/color if your choice to add a little flare to your look.

Mu wife is ordered me some spanx fishnet (hs a floral design in the fishnet) leggings to go with a skirt I recently bought myself.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I just recently (last year or so) got some skinny jeans leggins and did first wear them at home when in drab, then I moved on to use them outside also. I feel different when wearing them, as if I’m taller and skinnier or something.
      Only comment I ever got was from my adult son who said I need to buy bigger pants.
      During winter time I need to stay warm when walking outside and I used to have some long johns but last few winters I been using leggings or tights under my pants. Feels warm and great with hidden cd.

This is a great topic. Kelly Terry I do have to agree with you. I live next to a lot of mountains, and it gets really cold. The coldest it has gotten after moving here was 18°. So during the winter time I would put leggings or tights on underneath my work pants. A wonderful way to keep your lower part of your body warm.

Hugs

Cherrie

Anonymous

I presume that’s 18 degrees Fahrenheit Cherrie and that’s the measure used in the US only 18 celsius/centigrade is a heatwave in Northern England.

Donna x.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Donna that is correct 18 degrees fahrenheit.</p>

Anonymous

Ok leggings definitely required.

I only recently got a pair of black leggings and purple exercise leggings.  They go with just about anything and I enjoy taking a morning walk femme when I can.

Anonymous

A short denim skirt over the leggings can hide a embarrassing bulge. Then nice wedge sandals and of course painted nails.

Heaven.

I was wondering if anyone was going to bring up the bulge.

Anonymous

Hey Donna—–gotta ask………….’what’s an embarrassing bulge’ ?????  Never had that………..

Mikki

Anonymous

The level of embarrassment depends on the situation. Something seen that shouldn’t be. An explanation of this goes beyond my use of the English language. Mikki you know what I mean. Lol.

Anonymous

oh of course I do………………..but still………….never had that !!!

Mikki

Leggings are my go to fashion choice. I Love them. My wife saw a sale on leggings and actually asked if I wanted some. I thoughtfully said no I good. (have enough of them really). But appreciated the fact that she asked. I do wear them out since I have mastered the art of the tuck as well as around the house.

Lanna

Char
        Duchess

I live in my leggings around our town, tic-tacs are easy to hide lol,  but I go to stretch jeans or jean shorts for city adventures…

Namaste’

n huggles

Char

I think leggings don’t always look good on some woman.That said they do look very comfortable to wear. I did try on a pair once and was shocked how nice they were. Did not buy them at the time but now wished i did. I have been looking at them again with the idea of buying some this time.

Toni Marx
      Lady

I just love my leggings! Started wearing a pair of jeggings, then discovered countless printed styles and they were my item of choice to wear. Soon I just had to have a pair of iconic black wetlook leggings. As a treat, I bought myself a pair of Black Milk branded, Mecha style leggings, then got a cheaper brand in a similar style for more every day use and these two pairs are my absolute faves just edging out my Pacman patterned ones.

I prefer to wear the high waisted style, usually with a top that just reaches to the derriere, as my S O loves my behind and a good tuck hides the blokey bulge. I have hi-waist ones in wetlook wine, black croc skin and black wetlook. I had a little phase of wearing shiny disco pants but they were a bit too ‘flash’ for everyday wear!

Working in a shopping mall, recently I’ve seen a trend for PVC / pleather skirts and leggings, so guess what? Yep, bought myself a pair of PU leggings and My God, they are the sexiest EVER! (Cue gurly squeal!) Hi-waist, thick, (almost wetsuit like), fully lined and oh so body forming, they just do ‘things’ to me that no item of clothing has ever done before, they just bring out the sex kitten in me! Bliss……xxx

I have some and borrow others from my gf, they go great with so many things. I don’t always tuck though, it may not be very ladylike but the buldge gives it that naughty look which is desireable to some. My gf and a couple others have mentioned that they actually like the bump.

Char
        Duchess

I have been told my tuck, in leggings,  looks like a small camel toe hahaha I’m okay with that haha

Anonymous

You’ve nailed it then Char. Of course you could end up looking like the fella from the Band Cameo. From the eighties for younger readers. Look it up.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I do like leggings. Glad to have a couple of pairs.  They are comfy and with the right top I would wear them out. Course still need to get brave enough to go out in public.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

If you haven’t worn leggings in public, gather the courage and venture out. If anyone notices, they will likely not say anything negative. Even if anyone says anything about leggings, look at how they are dressed before replying…

Anonymous

I have some leggings and tend to do just that: I also wear a short skirt or put on a long tunic style top.   To be honest I should avoid anything that brings attention to my short legs but at home comfort often wins!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?