• Creator
    Topic
    LisaT
    Participant
    Registered On: January 31, 2021
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 472

Those of you who may have seen my previous posts on this subject will be aware that since my coming out (doesn’t that sound grand) showering and dressing in the mornings has become a joint enterprise.it’s a part of the day I really look forward to. We actually separate for a short time after the alarm goes off and have some alone time. Heaven knows what she gets up to but if I’m lucky I get a cup of coffee in bed. For me it’s snuggly warm time on CDH and reading the news. Soon she reappears and we shower and dress. Lessons one and two concerned tucking labels on knickers and how to get into a bra with no clasp. Both little female tricks of the trade gently reminding me who the woman of the house is. This mornings lesson reminded me, well you judge.

I shaved my face with a razor and then changed the blade. I joined her in the shower and bathed and when she left shaved my most sensitive bits with the new blade. Leaving the shower I went to dispose of the blade. “You know the blades fit back into the packaging” she said holding up the row of spare blade packs half of which were empty. “ you start at the top and work down each case snaps off for disposal “

Bugger. She was right. It was only yesterday I was saying I’m not a woman and not sure I’m male either. Damn it I think she’s both. Lucky me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 1098

Lisa…

Lucky girl, you have a wonderful teacher….sometimes that is the beauty of having an understanding partner…..

So imagine how us single girls get by…i’m virtually self taught. Everything i do, i have had to learn through trial and error….starting off with lots of errors!!

Thats probably why i put my panties on over my head…bloody tight fit!!!

Double jointed grace, xx

2 users thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady
        Registered On: January 31, 2021
        Topics: 41
        Replies: 472

Yes I’m very lucky.

Was that you I saw on crime watch. The phantom panty mask raider.  I think I told you panty hose for the mask not panties.

hugs

Lisa xxx

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Grace Scarlett
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: February 16, 2021
          Topics: 52
          Replies: 1098

damn, damn, damn !!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 775

Listening, really listening, is an art in and of itself. I’m learning to listen better to my SO also, she seems to know lots about being a woman, lol!

Bridgette

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1257

Lisa T, often it’s the little details that make a Huge difference in becoming more feminine, the art of it, is being able to understand  why, and applying the answer to ourselves. 

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 788

Lol, if we listen, we learn something from them each day, Lisa, so happy for you
      Hugs, Regi

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account