• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello girls, I’m so glad I found this place! Let me start off by saying that I don’t feel that I’m trans. I’ve had a prominent feminine side that has always been there since I can remember, but I’ve never felt that I was completely a girl. Ive been dressing up e very since I was about 9 and would have mixed feelings about what i was doing for years. So it took me some time to realize that I have a strong feminine side that needs to be expressed somehow. Im bisexual so I get the best of both world’s lol but right now I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend that not only understands but is kinda into too. Well say hi whenever and add me as a friend!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy to meeting you and now with your intro enjoy being part of a wonderful community. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Leyenna,

Nice to meet you and welcome to CDH!

Kay

Hi Leyenna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Leyenna nice to meet you  and glad you found us girls here. You found the best CD site on the internet . There is so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . So many girls here to meet and build lasting friendships with from all over the world . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself  and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Leyenna.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Leyenna and welcome to CDH.   Happy to have you join our merry band.  Support, information, and good hearted fun.  In a nutshell, that’s what you can look forward to here in the company of some great ladies.   Nice to meet you!

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Leyenna!

Welcome to our group hon.  Jump in the threads with both feet and add your thoughts.

PaulaF

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Leyenna! Glad to have you here as part of our community. This site reaches all of the spectrum of people with feminine feelings and desires. Feel free to ask questions no share thoughts. Have fun!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?