Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am Victoria-Rose, though I would rather go by my male name.

I have had the desire to Crossdress since I was just a kid!

Like most of you, I go through a tug-of-war with it.

I used to post here a lot!

Ideally, I would like to meet new people, particularly in the Boston area if possible.

Thank you for allowing me to say hi, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

Victoria-Rose

Hi Victoria Rose…..nice to meet you….Gemma xx

Hello Victoria Rose: May the Rose of Sharon bring you the Victory of Peace…Both His and Yours. Not sure why you would prefer your male name, although I live openly under both, as I wear what I am, so even though you did not state yours in the spirit of sisterhood and encouragement I will tell you mine is Greg. With curtsies of care from your neighbor to the north, Miss Gracie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Victoria Welcome back, get comfortable all over again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Everyone for the nice welcome back!

Hi Victoria Rose,

Welcome back to CDZh.

Alice

Hi Victoria-Rose and nice to meet you and so happy you as many others lately have re introduced themselves to the rest of the family .. I think a few things have changed since you joined here in 2016 as you are getting close to your 7th year here please look around and chat with some new ladies here.. Hugs girlfriend again nice to meet you ..

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Victoria and welcome, I’d love to get to know you better so if you want to chat just PM me anytime.

Trish  💖

Hi Vic,

Good to have you back.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Victortia –

Welcome back.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Victoria,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?