Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

One simple question wax or shave any part of your body this should be fun

love 💕 Kimberly

Anonymous

You know, I’ve always wanted to get my back waxed. Boring, right?

Jillian

Anonymous

Boring never it doesn’t matter what part of the body all parts are equally important

love ❤️ Kimberly

Juicy Jillian…

The back? Never boring! Having you back waxed, lasered or shaved is important especially if you’re a β€˜plushy’! I want to keep some of what I call my β€˜welcome mat’ but off with the rest of it. Luckily, I’m not at all hairy but still have a little bit.
        I had a girlfriend once… she had a delicious line of soft, light hair running down her spine from hairline to base and lower…
        I used love tracing that line from hairline to… well you know!

The feeling of being truly nude is wonderful and freeing!

Love Polly 💋❤️💋❤️💋

Robin
      Lady

Underarms and thighs

shave armpits. I do enjoy wearing sleeveless tops.

Sivvi

I use Nair bikini line for that specific area, and shave what wasn’t dispensed with by my chemotherapy.Β  Smooth just feels so much better.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly

Definitely wax the car…tried shaving it once…

really messed up the paintwork…😂😂

well, you did say let’s have fun!!

Smiles, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Grace, if your car is growing hair there is something wrong with it.

Anonymous

Eva…

the car is fine….until I turn on the hair conditioning….yikes!!!

Anonymous

But when you apply heat to it it goes crazy

Kimberly 💖💖💖

Anonymous

Yes I did and that was funny

Anonymous

I shave my armpits and use an epilator everywhere else. I leave a little on the private area, just my preference.

Anonymous

Kimberly I can tell you as an ex glamour model everything has to be shaved as often as needed, and the nasal and ear hair epilated. Its a tough world to be in.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

True they beauty hurts and it takes a lot of Maintance to be the girl that we are

hugs Kimberly 🦄

Anonymous

Your so right Kimberly it takes a lot of shaving foam as well.

xx

Anonymous

I shaved everything from the eyebrows down last Sunday – it was the first time I’d done it and I found it quite enjoyable. I love the feel of my body now – especially my legs. I will try to keep myself hairless now.

Anonymous

Yes it is a great feeling I tried the arms once it made them smooth like the legs I try to keep my legs hair free as much as as I can and especially the underarms because of the heat helps keep them cool

hugs Kimberly 💜

Anonymous

🎀🧚🏼 I Shave, then keep up with it using an epilator… 🌻🦋 although I don’t use that thing in all areas 😆

I shave my face, armpits, and from my waist to my upper thighs (what sits under boxer briefs).Β  The rest below my neck is waxed.Β  I have been waxing for 5 or 6 years now.

Of the areas I wax, hair growth on the front of my arms, back, chest, and legs has slowed considerably, as is the hair growth on my hands and feet.Β  My stomach, the back of my arms, and my knees still have enough growth, although the hairs are much finer than they used to be.

I shave the face, and epilate from the chin down. Nose and ear hairs, my tweezers handle quite nicely.
      Smooth EVERYWHERE, lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Lisa,

They are the bits I am trying to resolve, It is not easy being a Girl. But well worth it.

Love’s and Hugs,

Mikala xxxxx.

Anonymous

Like beauty is pain and yes it takes a lot to to be a girl but well worth it

love 💕 Kimberly

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?