• This topic has 30 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Aoife.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Hey Girls

Got to thinking about a game I’ll call Ginger or Mary Ann.

You play by picking who you’d rather be and why, then add your own pair.

Might be fun.

Up until a few weeks ago I would have said Mary Ann. Her sweet, girl next door looks and innocence appealed to me, but, now it has to be Ginger Grant, no question, unless I’m meeting the parents.

Wanna play?

Who would you pick?

Luv

D

Gilligan and others dressed up one day on an episode. To heck with Mary Ann or Ginger……Gillian was fabulous….I vote for him!

Deanna Lund
        Duchess

gilligan en femme

Let’s see if this works.

Your attachment didn’t work…..I do wish we could send them to each other. I get tons of funny pictures from Stanza at En Femme! I was going to attach picture of Gilligan but it just doesn’t take. Sometimes I will put them in with the photographs section….most annoying!

DVG.

Anonymous

Hi Deanna—————easy for me……………Ginger in a flash…………….but gotta get a seamstress to raise the hem to mi-thigh and find her some clear six inch ankle strap sandals………and send me to VEGAS !!!!  Just kiddin……………..I’m really very trustworthy  !!!!

Had to google this one, being foreign😂, gotta go with Ginger !

Ive been watching Iron Man/Avengers films with my son ( any excuse !) so here’s a random choice,

Pepper Potts or Black Widow ?

love

B

Deanna Lund
        Duchess

Bianca,

Thnxoxo for playing!
        I think Pepper was pretty but just on sex appeal I’d pick Black Widow!

Luv
        D

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I would be Mary Ann all the time! Like you said, sweet , girl next door  and innocent. I was in love with her as a boy and wanted to be like her as a girl.  She was a kind of role model of how I wanted to look and be .

Ginger in a heartbeat.  Beautiful looks and makeup.  Redhead.  Large perky breasts.  Beautiful wide breeding hips and butt.  Sultry voice.  Turn me into Ginger and put me in a corset with garter and stockings and high heels.  And could she twitch that ass.

Highdee Ho!    Just remembered the Skipper in his grass skirt and coconut bra……ooooohhh! I get so randy when I see him. Always wondered what wearing a coconut bra would be like. Bought 2 coconut halves in Dominican Republic at Daughters wedding! Ex wife went nuts on me….girls just wannna have fun. No wonder she got a one way bus ticket for her birthday and a card saying…..Thank God and Greyhound she’s gone!  I know…..ME BAD!

Dame Veronica

Amy Myers
      Baroness

As a kid, I watched Gilligan’s Island back when it first run on TV, and really enjoyed it, but Ginger (played be Tina Louise) and Mary Anne (Dawn Wells) were my favs, and truth to tell, helped me to tune in every week.

As to which one I’d dress as. Depends on my mood, Mary Anne is everyday good looking, sexy woman, and I thought that she was very sexy, at the time. However, to go out for a night on the town, or a party esp I’d want to go as Ginger. Though as a previous poster mentioned, a bit more heel and show off those luscious legs more too.

As the series was made in the US during the 60’s as family fare, Ginger was sexy, but really not over the top. Imagine now! Mary Anne would of not hid her beauty under all those baggy clothes, and Ginger, difficult to think o her even sexier, but she certainly would of been “revealed” a lot more.

These lovely ladies are still with us, as of this writing, Dawn Wells coming up on 81 later this year, and Tina Louise recently turned 85. Hard to believe!

Thanks for bringing back those memories!

XO

Amy

That so easy Mary Ann, she was a hometown girls that was sweet and sincere.  I would see me in her and as much as Ginger was so beautiful, I still found Mary Ann more beautiful.

Now not sure if you have seen the movie “Banditas” but which would you choose Sara (Penelope Cruz) or Maria (Selma Hayek).

I love Maria she was the tough Latina women which I also feel is important.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Maggie says,

‘:Now not sure if you have seen the movie “Banditas” but which would you choose Sara (Penelope Cruz) or Maria (Selma Hayek).”

Bandidas trailer

Ok, link seems to work. If not, goto Youtube and sesrch for Bandidas. I had not seen it a siuation i hope to remedy tonight.

I saw Selma in Dusk til Dawn-not a children’s movie. I’ll be her!

But, Penelope Cruz is besutiful. I’ll be her!

I’m so conflicted. Ok Penelope Cruz!

Thanks Magie!!!!

Luv
      D

Becka
      Lady

Ginger, only because she was in dresses, and hose!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Definitely the movie star!!  Alright, let’s see Betty or Wilma?

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Michelle,

While they were both animated i thought Bettie was cuter BUT Wilma had Pebbles; a cute, sweet little girl, while Betty had Bam Bam. I’ve raised a family-2 girls, 1 boy (an exmarine infantry with ‘Embrace The Hate’ tatooed on his biceps.) I love my boy and am very proud of him but as I am only recently embracing CD, I realized how educational and fun it would have been to dress a girl, and do her hair, and makep. So, for that reason I’d pick Wilma. BUT, that being said, only if Fred haf a nearly fatal accident at the quarry when his brontosaurus rolled over. During this experience he realized that he had been repressing his feminine side and now goes by Freida. She is a girly girl but a bit of a bimbo.

Luv
      D

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Mary Ann definitely

Joyce
      Duchess

I’m more of a Marianne kind of girl. I’m not anywhere near a Ginger type. Of course I like to look good but I’m not obsessed with it. I’m pretty sure Marianne could hold her own in the swimsuit part of the competition.

Ginger, love her dresses. How about June Cleaver or Della Street, hometown look VS big city career woman? For me the beavers mom takes it, I love the way she looks and dresses.

Deanna Lund
        Duchess

I grew up in watching LITB and PM and I too would pick June over Della, but my favorite was Miss Landers-LITB-his teacher,played by Sue Randall. I had a major crush on her!

Anonymous

With out a doubt Mary Ann. Sweet wholesome feminine girl next door. Exactly what I tru to emulate.

My suggested pair would be Jennifer Aniston or Cortney Cox?

This is a fun one !

Mary-ann over ginger
      Wilma over Betty
      Piper Potts over black widow
      But only because Lisa Cuddy from “House” wasn’t on the list 😉

-Hugs

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Deanna,

I’ll pick Mary Ann.

My pair for your consideration are the ladies from WKRP in Cincinnati – Jennifer Marlowe or Bailey Quarters?  (my pick is Bailey).

Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

WOW , there’s a show I’d forgotten about

Anonymous

Mary Ann no doubt! Sweet, young and she would look as good as Ginger given the same clothes. BTW, could Ginger wear Mary Ann’s shorty shorts? My pair… Sela Ward and Marissa Tomei.

Kimmie
      Lady

Mary Ann because Ginger seemed too narcissistic and Mary Ann more a giver.

Threesome anyone?

Billie Jo, Betty Jo, or Bobby Jo from Petticoat Junction.

Anonymous

i would go with Ginger because of the lovely dresses she got to wear

going way back Audrey Meadows or Joyce Randolph( Alice and Trixie on the Honeymooners)

Anonymous

The sweet Mary Ann.

Dianne Keaton or Jane Fonda from film “The book club “.

I’m choosing Dianne Keaton

i’d pick ginger because honestly, she has crossdresser written all over her!

imagine if she had been — OMG how insanely hot that show would have been! 🙂

Ginger most definitely she was sexy, seductive and garrulous all in one

Ann Margret  & Raquel Welch , because I  love redheads

Aoife
      Lady

Mary Ann for sure. Perhaps nostalgia, but I remember wanting to be her much more. Loved the pigtails and the bare midriff (for some reason something that made me very jealous of girls when I was little..) ntm she aged a lot better. Real feminity is something I envy far more than a pretty costume.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?