- August 11, 2023 at 3:35 pm #759535Natalie DaneParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
All of us experience frustrations with how we perceive our feminine presentation. We become hyper focused on certain parts of our body we see as less than ideal. Would you believe that this is not exclusive to CD’s but also extends to gg’s? It’s true!
How many times have you watched a film or TV show and one of the female character says comments similar to:
“My hips are too narrow”
“I have jowls”
“I wish I could get rid of this muffin’ top!”
For those of us who are married, how many times have you had to talk your SO off a cliff because they look horrendous in everything they own?
Don’t fall into this loop of negativity. STOP IT! We all can’t look like Venus or Marilyn Monroe without help, but neither can GG’s!
Let’s go through an exercise of talking positively about ourselves!
Do you have any natural features which enhance your feminine presentation?
Do you put in the work to enhance features?
Who works out like a she-beast and eats a healthy and rounded diet to maintain your best figure?
Let’s share the best parts of ourselves with each other!
1. I have long legs that look damn good!
2. My nose is narrow and proportionate to my face.
3. I have beautiful blue eyes!!!
4. My body is mostly hairless and the body hair I do have is fair and fairly easy to manage.
5. I’ve never been able to build muscle mass easily making my longer arms look slim and more feminine.
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 15, 2023 at 5:06 am #760159Neha KLadyRegistered On: May 9, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 16Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Thanks so much Natalie for this post! You are very kind in spreading positivity to others.
1) Neha has a good clevage ( thanks to chest workouts during my college days)
2) Neha has thunder thighs
3) Neha is kind, help others at work and always think positively.
- August 15, 2023 at 7:51 am #760193Natalie DaneDuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Thanks for bringing your positives to the discussion!
Cleavage and thick thighs are a great combination. Especially with a nice midi or skirt blouse combo!
I’m really glad you brought a character trait to the discussion. Being kind, helpful and building up others is so important, is it? Especially in a work environment where everyone is working toward the same goals.
- August 14, 2023 at 11:27 am #760014HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 807Has thanked: 2827 timesBeen thanked: 1891 times
A number of women have complimented favourably about my legs. I just wish that I could get the opportunity to show them more often, plus we are headed towards the winter months.
My BMI is low, but I would still like to lose another 10-15 lbs. On its own, that still won’t give me an hourglass shape.
Otherwise, I am still a work in progress (Harry in Skirts) and recognise that fact.
- August 14, 2023 at 8:30 pm #760115DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
A good pair of legs can get you pretty far. Never take them for granted!
What girl wouldn’t want to drop a couple pounds. Gig’s and CD’s alike want the same thing. To look cute and feel cute!
I think your doing a pretty bang up job!
- August 14, 2023 at 6:33 am #759963Erika BellLadyRegistered On: March 21, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
Such a great idea for a post. Its so easy to find our flaws. So a reminder of what we love about our selves is very rewarding.
I share 1,3, and 5 with you. Although my eyes are blue/green. I will add that my eye lashes are great. I dont need false lashes just mascaras. In addition to that I would say I have nice and plump lips.
Create your own beauty standards reject what the commercials tell you.
- August 14, 2023 at 8:36 pm #760116DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Those are some pretty solid words of advice, Erika. Thanks for chiming in!
Girls love long, thick lashes don’t they! Naturally beautiful lashes are few and far between, but it seems like most genetic men have a leg up on the fairer sex in the lash department.
I too am in the good lashes club, but neglected to mention it!! Several women friends of mine have commented on how beautiful my lashes are, while in drab!
- August 14, 2023 at 4:36 am #759936Rachael KaneDuchessRegistered On: April 30, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 179 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
Trying to continue to lose weight, watching diet, and trying to stay away from the sweets…trying to keep my skin toned, and smooth…My mother used to say “Why is everything I like either illegal, immoral, or fattening!”
- August 14, 2023 at 8:41 pm #760119DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Will power is very under rated. Continue to do what’s rite for your body’s and it will thank you. Including softer note radiant skin, and feeling better overall. I guarantee it!
- August 14, 2023 at 1:44 am #759911Lucy BancroftLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 95Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 408 times
Great post Natalie, we could all do with some positivity.
I think I’ve got a really quite nice pair of legs.
Years of triathlon training have also given me quite a good figure.
My wife has expressed jealousy about that a number of times over the years.
I also think my finger nails look pretty good these days.
I always kept them really short as I’ve never really liked nails, but when I realised I wanted to venture out as Lucy, I decided that I needed to make my hands look at least a little more feminine.
The nails still need work, but I now love them. They’re nicely rounded and I spend a lot of time admiring them.
I haven’t had the chance to try any nail varnish recently, and it was something I was never really bothered about, but I can’t wait for the next opportunity!
- August 14, 2023 at 8:47 pm #760121DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Triathletes are certainly another breed. Good on you girl! Hopefully you’re still able to run, swim and cycling your way through life.
Nail upkeep is something I struggle with. I did keep longer nails last year, but they have a tendency to split. Nail strengthening helps, but if one splits I might as well start from scratch.
You’ll get your chance to paint them again soon, and I’m sure you’ll love it!!!
- August 13, 2023 at 9:06 pm #759882Frederique BoisdouceLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 63Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 367 times
Love this topic!
Friday I’ve bought a new dress, but when I got home, I saw it wasn’t my usual XL size 48 (EU), but a 42/44… but damn, do I look good in it!
I’ve lost 45 kg’s of weight an now have an almost flat tummy, nice rounded behind and a chest with a/b cup moobs that already show nicely in my 95 B bra without any forms or stuffing. And I have very long legs that get a good workout often, by walking 4 miles every other day, so they are toned but not overly muscular.
And I do Tai Chi every day, and that must be the reason I walk in high heels very very easily. Only last week did I get my first pair, put them on and started walking like a lady without any wrong step since. Strong ankle muscles it guess… my husband says I walk like a mannequin 🙂
- August 13, 2023 at 8:54 pm #759876Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1415Has thanked: 32391 timesBeen thanked: 5276 times
- I’m pretty happy with my legs. I’ve gotten some compliments from several girls on site here.
- I have been doing exercises for the booty for a few years now, and like the results.
- I’m keeping up on my cuticles, and like the way they look.
- I am fortunate to have long thick eyelashes.
Well, thanks for the pick me up Natalie. I’m feeling better about my feminine self now! This was an awesome idea for a topic!
- August 14, 2023 at 8:58 pm #760125DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
That’s a really excellent list!
Putting in the work to enhance the booty without adding bulk to the thighs can be challenging! Glad to hear your workout routine is resulting some feminine gains!
Lashes, lashes, lashes!!! Not needing to mess with falsies saves so much time and eliminates the risk of gluing your eyelid shut!
- August 13, 2023 at 12:03 am #759763Mia Mor’eBaronessRegistered On: June 27, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 147Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 792 times
- August 13, 2023 at 10:49 am #759809DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
I tried. Lord, did I try to get bulkier when I was a pudgy high-schooler, but for whatever reason I just never stuck. Now, I may have allowed my muscles to atrophy a bit in recent years by not lifting heavy… However, I’m sure it’s more genetics than anything.
You’re profile photo is so cute! There must be something, and I’d guess several positives you can come up with!
- August 12, 2023 at 8:26 pm #759752Denise LittleDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
Great topic and contribution from all
I have beautiful legs especially when wearing dark hosiery
Even though I am well in my 60’s. I can pass 10 to 15 years younger.
Dressed up with my forms, all shaved, makeup and wig, I present a good looking silhouette.
My smile accompanied by a gentle thank you brings out my feminine side
- August 13, 2023 at 10:54 am #759810DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
A naturally beautiful smile is something that many of us, I’m sure, are envious of. That smile and a striking silhouette! I’m sure you really turn heads when you’re out and about!
- August 12, 2023 at 7:11 pm #759742Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 815Has thanked: 16953 timesBeen thanked: 4914 times
Okay girls, I’ll step up to the challenge 🙂
-Facial features still look pretty darned good for an older gal, check out my photos to see for yourself.
-My hairdresser and MAC girls tell me I have killer cheekbones, wonderful full lips, gorgeous blue eyes and eyebrows to die for.
-I’m an intersex female, the gifts that came with puberty were nice hips, thighs, bum and B-cup boobs.
-I’m only 5’6″ but a big boned girl, so my legs are not one of my best features, very envious of the gams on a lot of you girls! I had open heart surgery two years ago and the meds I’m on cause a bit of lower limb edema so I wear tights all the time.
-I’ve been told my arms and hands are very feminine and I live with my own long nails.
Ms. Lauren M
- August 13, 2023 at 11:04 am #759811DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Thanks for chiming in, Lauren!
Cheekbones! YES, girl! Cheeks, eyebrows and show-stopping blue eyes! I’m sure it doesn’t take much to make yourself up and adore it!
Genetics are certainly a gift – or a curse – it’s all a matter of opinion. Glad that you’ve been able to take full advantage with those hips, thighs, bums, and bust!
- August 12, 2023 at 3:43 pm #759719SexxyGrlLadyRegistered On: May 1, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
- August 12, 2023 at 3:57 pm #759723DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Nothing helps round out a great makeup job like a full lip. Flaunt ’em if you got ’em!
Hips, bum, legs? You must work out! Once you’ve built a nice foundation with your legs it takes a long time for those monuments to melt.
- August 12, 2023 at 2:25 pm #759700Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 13Replies: 635Has thanked: 1875 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
Can I just add my voice to the mix and say I love the positivity and upbeat vibe of your posts?
Well, you’ve gone for five things so I’ll try and match you.
Before I get started, I have to ask … can I count each leg separately to make it easier?
By the look on your face I’m guessing that’s a ‘no’.
So … um ..let’s give this a whirl!
1) I have two lovely shapely legs (*counts as a single item*). Plus, they extend all the way from my hips to the ground, which is a bonus.
2) I really like my feet. Actually I really LOVE my feet. And, do you know, I think they love me back?
3) I have a great bum!
4) Like you I have long, slim, non-muscular arms … and my fingers are long and slender with really nice nails.
And … um … *thinks, ‘you said you’d go for five, Ellie, you can’t back out now’*
Okay, and … 5) I think I have quite a nice face, especially from a distance when you’ve had a few drinks.
Notice I’ve missed out any mention of what’s going on in the middle, but I’m working on that.
- August 12, 2023 at 2:51 pm #759703DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
You always find a way to add the next level of humor to your replies. I love it! Truth be told, I laughed out loud when you asked to count each leg separately.
From top to bottom, and a gap in the middle, you got it going on girl!
Long, slender fingers and well-tended cuticles. Girl, sign me up!
Guess what! Did you know you’re very lucky! The international waters between you face and legs can be sailed by fashion pirates. It’s true. They’re present in any of the clothes you wear, smuggling away anything we’re not talking about in this post. *Wink*
Thanks for chiming in!
- August 12, 2023 at 3:10 pm #759710Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 13Replies: 635Has thanked: 1875 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
One of the many, many reasons we’re friends is that we can make each other laugh.
When I read …
The international waters between your face and legs can be sailed by fashion pirates
.. I involuntarily sprayed a mouthful of wine over my keyboard.
- August 12, 2023 at 11:04 pm #759756
- August 12, 2023 at 3:48 pm #759722DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
- August 12, 2023 at 4:01 pm #759724Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 13Replies: 635Has thanked: 1875 timesBeen thanked: 2686 times
- August 12, 2023 at 2:12 pm #759699Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 790Has thanked: 659 timesBeen thanked: 3489 times
Even though I have no hips, bags under my eyes that are turning into suitcases, a little pot belly, deep frown lines between my brows and some slight sag around my mouth, I do not dwell on it or let is affect me too much because the positives greatly outweigh the negatives:
1. I present as a tall (6′), thin (155 lbs.) woman. With that type of figure, I am able to find a lot of stylish clothes to wear. I was lucky enough to even find some dresses and tops in the Junior’s department at Kohls that fit me well.
2. I am a bit past retirement age but look somewhat younger than my age. By adding makeup & a wig, I am able to easily dress as someone 20 yrs. younger.
3. I am virtually hairless from the neck down and only have a sparse, grey beard. I can go out wearing just lipstick and sunglasses, not needing any makeup. And I never worry about arm or leg hair.
4. I also try to mitigate two of the negatives: I always wear some type of glasses which mostly hide the bags and all my new wigs have bangs to help cover the frown lines.
So as I said the plusses outweigh the minuses with the result that I am very happy with the way I look.
- August 12, 2023 at 3:39 pm #759718DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Way to go putting 4 big positives onto your board!
The (not too) tall/thin combo is a blessing. I’m super glad you’re able to take full advantage of it with fashion!
Makeup does make a huge difference, doesn’t it! With practice, it goes on almost effortlessly.
I agree, glasses and wigs often mask certain flaws, and when coupled with a practice makeup routine, look out!
Great work, Fiona!
- August 12, 2023 at 7:16 am #759620Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 189Has thanked: 515 timesBeen thanked: 731 times
I think my legs are nice. They are freckled but look great in suntan pantyhose. I’m a big hiker and I think that this has helped my legs become toned and shapely. I have also exercised specifically to build up my lower body including legs. I have blue eyes which I also view as a positive. Now all I need to know is how to apply makeup to them properly… I definitely need to lose a few pounds, but I am working toward that goal which I also view as a positive. Truthfully, I believe that I will always be a work in progress but that’s a positive too!
- August 12, 2023 at 10:04 am #759668DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
You are doing a great job! Keep at it and you will reach your goals!
I like to think of dressing as an art or carefully honed skill or art. It all takes time and practice! No one can just pick up a pencil and draw the Mona Lisa, or grab a guitar and start playing “Stairway to Heaven”.
Keep practicing your makeup!
Keep being a work in progress!
It’s all working toward the greater good of your overall goals, and at the end of the day progress, any progress, is positive!
- August 13, 2023 at 8:20 am #759790Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 189Has thanked: 515 timesBeen thanked: 731 times
Thanks so much for the encouragement! I’m always thinking about what I can do or add to enhance my feminine presentation! Sometimes I run into limitations but that’s all part of the process and they become challenges that I can work on addressing.
- August 12, 2023 at 7:06 am #759619Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 551Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 2198 times
I’m small, 120 pounds, relatively hairless except for my head, have cleavage and look good in a wiggle dress. I also eat beer and pizza every day but then go out in the woods and work it all off. I could talk about my negatives here too but that would take all day. I’ve been working on them all my life and just starting to get a few of them under control. Thanks Natalie, for this positive post. Marg
- August 12, 2023 at 9:48 am #759661DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
First, Wow! Keeping a 120lb frame and eating having beer and pizza daily! That’s incredible.
I know you’re a lumberjack, which is one of the most dangerous professions in the roles, and of course tree felling is hard work, but wow! Do you climb or work from the ground only?
I’m no stranger to slinging a chainsaw. I use one occasionally at work, and in a former career I worked for a residential arboricultural firm. I spent all dragging brush, feeding a chipper, running saws and moving large pieces of wood. After a few months I was in pretty good shape!
Having an active career can do wonders for your figure!
Thanks for sharing!
- August 12, 2023 at 8:31 pm #759753Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 551Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 2198 times
Hi Natalie, It’s nice to meet another tree cutter and yes, the job will definitely keep you in shape. Actually 120 is my average and I’m just a small person. This is the way that I’ve eaten for years, I weigh myself each morning and adjust my meal size to keep my weight on track. If I’m up, I cut back and If I’m down I have a larger pizza slice. 7 days ago I was 122.6 and two days ago I was 118.4. Each day I actually eat 1 Eggo waffle, 1 Jones sausage and 1 cup of coffee, (for breakfast), then 1 small slice of frozen sausage pizza, 1 can of Miller Lite, a few grapes and a few cashews (for both lunch and for dinner). For a snack I may eat a piece of cheese or a small dish of ice cream. I also drink about 5 to 9 glasses of water. I eat what I enjoy and my doctors say that I have better health than they do. I never go to the gym but as you know, do work hard in the woods but I usually only work a half day now. I learned to climb and free hang and saw 60 years ago. I can still do it but not as easily with some hand and back arthritis. I specialize in single tree removal in a grove and usually drop the tree from the base without damaging nearby trees or structures and have had an almost near perfect record over the years. I do the limbing, chipping, splitting, sectioning and if necessary carting to the mill for slabbing. Currently, I’ve been switching over to electric chainsaws and our chippers are a 4 cylinder Ford chuck and duck Woodchuck 12 and a modified 8 hp MacKissic Mighty Mac. I also work with 50 and 100 foot 3/8 and 1/2 inch cables, a 94 Blazer, a 96 Dodge 1500 and two 1950 Farmall H’s , one with a backhoe and one with a front loader. I do this in summer and switch to women’s costume repair and construction for winter which is a much quieter and safer occupation. The only problem is that my weight tends to edge up then if I don’t cut my pizza slice in half and I really like pizza. Stay healthy, Marg
- August 13, 2023 at 3:25 pm #759835DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Your strict dieting routine is incredible! I should consider taking a page from your book and eat a bit less.
We are complete opposite side of the spectrum. I’m 6’4″ and 218lbs. I’d love to be sub-200, which is totally achievable. I’ve done it several times in my adult life, but my body has tendency to naturally stay around 220.
Felling in dense groves and not damaging surrounding trees is a certainly a well-honed skill! Good on you!
Hopefully you can keep up with doing the work you love for as long as possible! When it stops being fun, or you’re not quite hitting your mark anymore probably best to pare back while you’re ahead.
- August 13, 2023 at 5:28 pm #759854Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 551Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 2198 times
Thanks Natalie, I always wanted to grow up someday and be big. 40 years ago my doctor told me that I could eat anything that I wanted but I absolutely needed to keep my weight under control and I took her words to heart and changed my eating habits. When it’s time to stop working I will go to Paris and die in a bakery with a buttered croissant in my hand. Hugs, Marg
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 12, 2023 at 2:26 am #759586Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 720Has thanked: 5707 timesBeen thanked: 3075 times
I would have to say my legs and feet are my best features. I was told once by a nail technician that my toes were nicer than many women she took care of, it felt good to hear that.
- August 12, 2023 at 9:36 am #759656DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
That’s Awesome you received a compliment on your feet from the nail technician! I suspect feet are a major issue for many of us.
I’d assume then that you like to show them off with a fresh coat of paint a nice pair of sandals!
I’ve only had one pedicure performed by a nail technician. Wow! Did my feet look different. I’ll need to make another appointment soon.
- August 13, 2023 at 2:19 am #759766Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 720Has thanked: 5707 timesBeen thanked: 3075 times
Thank you – I do like to have them painted, however, I only get it done when it isn’t sandal season. I do go without socks in the house and wear sandals. I’m not out so it would be hard to have painted toes in the summer (sandal season). I adore going to get mani-pedi’s with my wife. It is a lovely day out for us and we both enjoy the pampering. I would highly encourage anyone to go at least once.
- August 11, 2023 at 6:23 pm #759557Angela BoothBaronessRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 1775Has thanked: 6181 timesBeen thanked: 8113 times
Spot on Natalie. There is an industry out there for women to make them look good and we can also take advantage of that too. Just dress as best you can and be proud of yourself.
- August 11, 2023 at 5:52 pm #759556Tricia DreamLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
My legs look great in tights/hosiery
I have great hair
I have been told these things by others. I haven’t been able to dress as much or often as others here, so I can’t really say what are my best features. I hope to change all of that someday.
I work out everyday with my job(which helps with my legs). My diet is definitely my biggest hurdle. I am trying to change what I eat and how much.
- August 11, 2023 at 7:38 pm #759568DuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 260Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
Thanks for sharing, Tricia!
Being born with great legs is amazing! Make sure you show them off when you have the chance!
Hair is definitely something to be proud of! Grow it. Style it. Own it!
I’m in the process of growing out my naturally curly hair, but it’ll be a long time before it gets to a preferred length for styling.
It’s wonderful that you get to work out daily for your job! I sometimes get to hike while working, which can be great exercise! Unfortunately, it’s not as frequent as I’d like.
Diet and portion control are major issue for me as well. A couple years back I started using an app to track document my eating habits and activity levels. It was very helpful.
I’d be happy to share some of what I learned if you’re interested.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.