Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey you beautiful and wonderful ladies,

As you can see I’ve changed my Profile pic, as I finally got to be Tonya from top to bottom again for a night.  It was such a wonderful time.

As normal I didn’t really go anywhere new yet, but sometimes being around wonderful friends makes dressing even better.

Want dressed in anything super sexy, just a super tight pair of jean looking leggings a black t-shirt I’d gotten from hot topic that had pink writing saying get away from me all sparkly lol, my black 36A bra and a white thong with flowers that look as though they’d been drawn on.

About 20 or so min after I arrived at my buddy’s place. One of his nieces,(who has stated she’s not sure she really feels female most of the time, also who is 11) asked if she could do my makeup,  just the basics. She did foundation, blush and lipgloss, I can’t remember if she did anything else. But I felt she did an awesome job with that.  After I went back out to out to where we do out drinking another one of the younger girls, 14 this time asked if she could do a little to my eyes, and another wanted to do my hair.  So I got a full primping done to my face.  No nails but hey I was in heaven lol.

I felt they all did an amazing job and just had a blast the rest of the night.  The 14 year old only addressed me as Tonya the rest of the night and everyone else called me by my normal of Tony, which is OK because it can still be short for Tonya.

I got to flirt a little and just have a super fun night. Can’t wait to do it again.  Wish I could afford to become a paying member of the site so I could add more of the pics I got through Saturday but for now I’ll just make sure to post what I can.

Love always,

💖Tonya

What a great night for you, girl! 🙂

I’d love to have an evening like that (or daytime *giggles).

Hopefully you’ll get to enjoy lots more occasions like this in future and allow time to get to your nails as well.

Love Rachel

Oh I hope so… times like these are the only time I feel good about how I look… and feeling good about how I look seems to make everything else just feel so amazing.

I hope you can get a chance to have a day like that.  I wish u could get the courage to go out somewhere dressed. But for now being with great friends is just fine.

Kewl pic, nice look! What a fab night you had! A bit jealous of the attention you got, that must’ve felt amazing. I’m so happy for you!

Bridgette

It feels wonderful to have someone pamper you even with just getting Makeup and hair done… I can’t wait to do it again… but still need to learn to do it all on my own so I don’t have to wait for someone to ask if they can lol

You’ll get there!

B

I hope so.  I feel so amazing when I get to be Tonya, don’t get me wrong I love my male side to,  but I never feel I look good as a male. When I’m dressed and being Tonya. I feel beautiful and anyways have a smile on my face.  It’s so amazing.

I often feel the same about my male looks. I’m happy with Bridgette’s look though. I’m also glad you’re feeling better.

Bridgette

That sounds like a awesome fun experience. Good for you Tonya.

Congrats Tonya!!🤗

Honey, it sounds like you had an amazing night. You look lovely too. Like with most things in life makup just takes practice and I’m sure you’ll get there soon.

Love Trish

Thank you.  Hopefully I’ll be able to stay practicing soon… currently it’s not really possible at home due to living with my SO-s parents to help with her dad who has dementia… but I’m sure my time to learn will come.  I’m hoping soon lol

Anonymous

Looking good Tonya, sounds like you had a wonderful night – may there be many more!!

Big hugs

Diana

I’ll be highly disappointed if not 😄😁

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Tonya, the girls did a great job. When I looked at your picture I had to do a double take and enlarge the picture on my laptop. Between your hair color and the angle the picture was taken you look like my 33 year old daughter. The 2 of you could be twins! Keep up your new foud life experiances – enjoy.
      . Sandy

Thank you for that compliment.  I’ll be 33 in a few months so that’s an awesome coincidence 😅 while I could bet she is way prettier in person than I will ever be 🙂

The more I dress,  the more I want to.  It’s an ever evolving love for being Tonya

Anonymous

Lovely read and sounds like a super fun night congratulations and thankyou for sharing layla x

Eona Oh
      Lady

That is awesome Tonya! Love it! 💖🥃👠

Oh trust me love I will plan on doing it more. It was such a blissful night.  I really can’t wait to have another like it.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?