Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone Lexi here. I just joined this page just last week. I have been a CD for a long time and I enjoy talking with other CDs like me. I love fashion and dressing totally feminine. I started working on my makeup skills a couple months ago, and voice feminization as well. My goal is to be as passable as possible when I am dressed because I want to be and act like the woman I feel that I am on the inside. I love all of you and I hope to build some nice friendships on here.

Kisses,

Lexi

Hi

Welcome to CDH. Best cd site in the world. Here you can get support from all the lovely ladies that are here. And I really like your goals.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Thank you, I am really happy to be here and I am really hopeful that I will make some great friends.

Lexi

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome Lexi . The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and share stories, and girl you certainly have found your path through this wonderful world.  Here In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you, so my experiences have been great. I am happy I found this place, and I hope to build some great friendships here.

Lexi

Anonymous

Oh what a lovey post Lexi welcome hugs and kisses!
      I hope I can support you in your wonderful journey!
      Sophia

Thank you, I can wait to get to know you and others on here more.

Hi Lexie, Teralynn here. I am a little confused love! Your registration date indicates you registered back in October 2019. How come it took you so long to introduce yourself by way of an introduction post? Just curious. You are most welcome here at CDH no matter how long it takes you to feel comfortable enough to introduce yourself to us. Friendship, tips, advice and a way to communicate with other crossdressing people from all over the world is all available to you here along with all sorts of interesting articles and many features that a make this a premium site for crossdressing people.
      So I hope you stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response.  – Blessings

Yes, I think I did first register way back then, but I never did anything beyond that initial registration, because I was not ready to connect with other CDs like I am now. I am coming out of my shell and I am looking forward to talking with many people on here.

Perfectly understandable Lexie and we have many wonderful people here to meet and interact with. I hope you enjoy your membership as much as I have. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello, Lexi.  Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. I am excited to meet some new and great people.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thank you Samantha, I am happy to be here. I tried to make my profile as informative as possible, and I hope that the people on here will get to see the real me. Looking forward to a great experience.

Lexi

Hi Lexi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you Alice, I appreciate the welcome. I hope that I can make a lot of friends on here and be a part of this community.

Lexi

Anonymous

Welcome Lexi!

you’ve taken an important step in introducing yourself here! As many others have said, this is a wonderful place to talk openly and honestly about ANYTHING! If you find while perusing this site that you find a connection with someone, do not hesitate to reach out to them via the private message capability on this site. I have many friends here, and they are very, very supportive even if all you need is a shoulder to lean on!

Thank you Lexie (great name), I am definitely excited to be on here. I have made a few friends on here so far and everyone is really great. I am glad we can chat.

Lexi

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Lexi!

it’s great to chat with all the girls hereand knowing you’re not alone anymore! Yay!

kisses jessieg

Thank you Jessie, I am really excited to get to know some of the people on here and be a part of this community.

Lexi

Anonymous

Hi Lexi

I am new here too. I have found in my few short days how supportive and friendly everyone is. Welcome aboard and it is great to see so many others who are like minded and want to truly explore their femininity. Hopefully will will chat more through our journey.

Holly😘

Hi Holly,

Yes, so far the people on here have been really nice. I am hopeful that I will make some nice friends and will be able to meet others like us. It is exciting to find a place that we can share what is truly going on in our minds that not everyone gets to see.

Lexi

Hi Lexi, welcome to the CDH family. Feel fre to let your hair down and put your heels up here honey. It’s a fab place to make friends. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Trisha, I will let my hair down as much as I can (still growing it out) and put up my heels happily (only have one pair right now). I am excited to be here and I hope that it will be a great place to make friends.

Lexi

Anonymous

Welcome home, you are among friends!!

Katie

Thank you Katie, I am happy to be here. I hope that I can make a lot of friends here.

Lexi

Anonymous

HI Lexi welcome

Donna

Thank you Donna I am glad to be here. I am already meeting some great people, and I am excited to get to know more.

Lexi

Welcome Lexi!

Thank you Michelle, I am happy to be here. I hope that we will be able to have some nice conversations in the future.

Lexi

Anonymous

Welcome Lexi! I am new to the site also, youb will find all the girls here are so friendly , supportive and helpful!
      Effie

Hi Effie, thanks for the welcome. So far everyone has been really great.

Lexi

Hey girl i’m a new member 🙂

Leonara
        Ambassador

Hi Chrissy welcome

Hi Chrissy, I am so glad you are here. Welcome to the group. It is so nice to meet such wonderful people. I hope that we will be able to talk more.

Lexi

Thank you, I hope that I will be able to meet a lot of great people and share some really great tips, stories and insights. Totally excited.

Lexi

HI Lisa,

Yes it is so nice the people on here are great. I have met some really nice people, and I am happy to be a part of this group.

Lexi

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?