Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Misty M.
      Lady

Hi girlzzz,

i was discussing with a friend (not crossdresser as far ad i know) that some lgbtq boat trips are possible, especially starting from the US.

He told me that it stopped a bit since covid but i am not sure about that.

Did anyone of you ever tried it? Is it worth it for someone that never went out in public as a femme?

I am really considering this option as it would be a great opportunity for me to express my feminine full time during this trip.

I really want your feedbacks about that.

Kisses and hugs.

Xoxo

Cruising is returning big time. Most lines are offering good deals to get cruisers back.

I’d say go for it! I would love to go on a LGBT cruise, but although my wife is accepting of my dressing, she would not go for that. Or allow me to go alone.

Misty M.
        Lady

Thanks Stephanie for the encouraging comment.

Actually my wife won’t know but I can’t stay a closet crossdresser anymore.

I want to go out and meet people as a femme in a lgbt friendly environment.

I thought that a boat trip like this one will help embrace my female identity.

Tanya Jay
          Lady

I would encourage you to be honest with your wife. Your marriage is much more important than being able to have a boat ride in a dress. We all have a desire to embrace this side of our personality. Please think about this from the others point of view. If anything were to surface about my wife going on a cruise without me knowing I would be completely crushed.

Misty M.
            Lady

Thank you Tanya. I need people like you to share with me aspects I didn’t think of.

Actually I thought telling her many times but chickened out every time.

As religious as she is, i am pretty sure she won’t leave when i tell her. But it will transform our marriage to hell.

maybe i am mistaken ….

Tanya Jay
            Lady

I have struggled with reconciling my desire to dress, and my faith. My wife is also very religious. I will say that my personal questions about the morality about dressing as a person of faith, did cast a dim light on the way I told my wife about this side of myself. Body language says more than words. When the time is right sit down and visit with her candidly about it, in a straightforward buisness like manner. Be prepared to answer questions honestly. Tell her that there is still a lot you don’t know about this side of yourself. Be kind and understand she may not ever accept this side of you, but better to be honest than to keep things from her. Tell her that you know it is a surprise but as your spouse she is your other half. Please let her know that she is much more important than anything you can wear. Good luck

Hi Misty. Ask Robin Kliment.

– R

Misty M.
        Lady

I will definitely send her a message. Thanks

Nancy
      Lady

I’ve been curious about these cruises as well (not that I have any money for a vacation at the moment.) I would love to be able to vacation, hang out, take walks, dine, and go swimming, expressing my feminine side 24/7, in a safe environment where I didn’t have to worry about being seen by anyone not accepting. Wow, the more I think about it, an LGBTQ+ cruise would be a dream come true…

Nancy

Going on a cruise as Wendy is something I would really like to do.   I know there was a group that held these events before covid.

Only thing is that they always go down to the hot carribean places, which I’m not a fan of at all.  I can’t imagine being all dolled up and having to go out on 30+ temps, it would be incredibly stifling.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Misty, I have seen more adds lately offering LGBT river cruises, so yes they are around. I myself would love to go on one and I would love my wife to go with me. We have talked for years of taking a river cruise so for me it would be a win win, but I’m not sure if she would do it or not, but I do know she would let me go by myself knowing how much it would mean to me. Part of my knowing this is because I came out to her 35 years ago, it hasn’t been easy but at least I don’t have to make up stories and I know what her limits are regarding my dressing. So I highly recommend your telling your wife and not try to pull off something as big as a cruise hoping she doesn’t find out. It’s a tough choice to make and only you can make that decision, I wish you well.

Sherri

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?