Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Hi Ladies. More ramblings from a wondering Transvestite! (I heard that somewhere and thought I would use it. No offense to anyone!)

I am a very poor sleeper. The slightest things wake me up anymore, and once I’m awake falling back to sleep is futile at best.

I so wanted to “sleep in” this morning, which for me is about 7 a.m. Instead I was up at 4:30, out of bed by 5. Partially, partially because I wanted to watch an international competition on TV however the other reason, I had 2 weeks worth of laundry to do.

While my capri pants are out in the open they are not the issue. It’s my panties and camisoles that are. Wife has not seen those. I’m sure she suspects, I’m not fooling anyone I’m sure, but early morning presented a prime opportunity to get all of my laundry done before anyone was out of bed. Including our daughter who is currently living with us. The timing could not have been better although, just as I finished folding my “goodies”, my Wife came into the room I was in. I had planned for this and was able to hide things under my other clothes. The only problem I had then was putting things away. Again another opportunity presented itself when she stopped to speak with our daughter, in her room.

One to two minutes alone and I was able to get everything in it’s place.

Stressful on many levels to say the least. This is getting more difficult everyday.

Love and Hugs,
      Becka
      🙁

Anonymous

The stress a closeted CD goes through, I can’t imagine. Perhaps do your lady laundry at a laundromat?

Eileen

Becka
        Lady

Thought about that too.  Takes time and I have to find an excuse for being away then!  Ugh.

Thank you all!

Love and hugs,

Becka!

Be careful, Becka. Very high risk with your wife.

I can imagine the stress Becka and stories like yours make me thankful every day that I have a boyfriend and that he’s extremely accepting, supportive and encouraging of my dressing. It’s certainly one of the reasons I decided I wanted to be with a guy years ago.

Yes Eileen it can be stressful being a closeted Crossdresser. It can be a strange string of events. One reason you crossdress is to relieve stress but the act of doing it or having womens clothes can create stress. I’ve learned to walk the tightrope.
      Doing laundry can be a major task. Sometimes the opportunity just presents itself other times it requires planning. One reason I have lots of panties is because the chance to wash them may only happen once a month .
      of course the main reason for having so many is that I simply adore them!.
      I was fortunate for many years that my ex wife worked a safe distance from home and I could do wash during the day, but it was still once a month or so.
      I always enjoy folding my lingerie. The act just makes me feel more feminine.

Natalie 💋💋💋

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The stress of being in the closet was one of the reasons I came out 6 years ago.  I admire anyone that can pull it off and maintain their sanity.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

It sure is stressful at times like that! I wash my girly clothes by hand in our downstairs bathroom, and hang them in a corner of the basement where my wife seldom goes. There is always the chance I will be discovered.
      I’m hoping to come out to my wife soon though. Hopefully it won’t be forced because she found my panty stash!

Best of luck to you Becka! It can be tough being a closet girl!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Glad wife knows, fold each other’s lingerie after doing wash. Stress lifted when admitted, always a chance for errors when hiding. Amazing Mom never discovered when younger,”that I’m aware of” tee hee
      XOXO Ginger

Becka
        Lady

I have to tell you each time Ginger, I love your name!

Love and Hugs,

Becka!

Hi Becka plz be careful.  Maybe it might be better to be open with her than get “caught” especially if you feel she suspects.   All spouses  want honesty and maybe she will be cool with panties.  In the end panties are way better than any boring drab underwear and I am sure she would agree.

Susan

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?