Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

I have been an on again off again CD for 35 years. Never out of the house. Never in front of anyone. Until recently.

I recently left my forms out in the open at my home and thought my GGF saw them. She didnt say anything but I decided to out to her. Figured she would run like hell. Boy was I wrong.

In a matter of months I went from secret to showing her my wardrobe to a girls night in and now I am preparing to go to a party enfemme.  As I am prepping me she is currently steaming my dress.  What an odd twist of fate. She told me last night that she really enjoys spending time with Trisha.

As I said. Never Ceases to Amaze.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Trisha these are the stories that warm my heart.  There should be more like them.   You lucky girl you!!  Thanks for sharing that – and have fun!!

Stevie

That’s such a wonderful story Trisha. I always love reading stories where someone can be accepted for who they are. I think it gives hope to everyone that things can work out for the best.

Good Luck and have fun!!!

Maria

Kassie
      Lady

That is so wonderful to hear her reaction was so positive, Trisha. So happy for you and your partner.

Hi Trisha,

That is so awesome for you.

What I wouldn’t give if my wife had your girlfriends understanding.

I am very happy for you .

Enjoy

Patty

Anonymous

i go out alot dressed and it is amazing how many woman dont mind that i dress. even the men dont seam to mind. the biggest question they ask is what noun should they call me. he, she or what? i just say call me what you want. even bitch works for me. it dont matter what they call me. if they didnt like me they probably wouldnt even talk to me. they just dont want to offend me. thats pretty hard to do. i dont take anything personally. most people watch me from a distance and see i get along with everyone. then they come up to talk to me.

Anonymous

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!

Kay

Fabulous turn of events Trisha.

Always great to hear stories of acceptance and encouragement, especially from partners.

❤️B

Congratulations Trisha, it’s always nice when people exceed your expectations, gives me hope for our civilization.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have found in most cases, a CD coming out to a SO can lead to problems and often the end of the  relationship. Others have tried to understand the CD and have spoken to me and others about it. Then in fewer cases still, the CDing has led to a new aspect and excitement in a relationship. Trisha, you seem to be a case like this.

I began wearing pantyhose with short shorts and platform wedges out in public when I was 17. My hair was kind of long. I met several girls who liked my look. At 18, I really stepped up my femme appearance and began going out. When I went to parties I got lots of attention and compliments. Even go hit on a lot and had lots of wonderful and erotic experiences. But I was open about it. You like what you see? You want this? well, what you see is what you get. So you never know when you may encounter someone who is attracted to you or is intrigued by you.

Anonymous

Congrats Trisha

Lovely story with a happy ending…enjoy your girls night out.

best wishes, grace x

Bee Dee
      Lady

Hi, lovely story Trisha, wishing you good times ahead.

Take care, Bee.

How wonderful that would be! Glad she is a willing participant in your life!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Oh Trisha……………..want a dream come true!!!!!    So Happy for You!!!!   karley

Anonymous

It is so nice to hear of a success story like yours!!! Congratulations and have a wonderful journey.

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Glad it’s all worked out for you Trisha and another supportive SO is great to hear about xx

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?