Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear all.. First of all thank yo Helen for supporting me and getting in to this forum. this is my fist ever topic in a forum I am not familiar in using this option so please ignore my mistakes,my friend Helen Dale (CD)suggested me to wring on our our forum to find a solution for my issues.

I am from Dubai, CD is a punishable offense in Dubai but I am not going to surrender my CD life for my job or the place where i live, I actually wanted to migrate somewhere to enjoy my life as a CD. I know it will take time, coz currently I do enjoy my profession as a Banker and also i have to support my families. I wanted to lead a life doing a job supporting my parents and enjoy my CD life. Can someone give me suggestions for my challenges. I have bee hiding my CD since a very long time, tell me folks how long should I live my live without freedom . I need suggestions from all of you to find a solution. love you all…..

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Sunny. Sorry to hear about your constraints. That would be brutal for me as I go out often for whatever activities I am doing from shooping, eating and having a cocktail in full feme mode. I can’t even think of anything helpful or useful to tell you other than please be careful!!  You are not alone and hopefully the day will come where you can live elsewhere and be free to be yourself. Hang in girl!

🍷C

Anonymous

Love you sweetie…. I am trying n putting all my efforts to migrate from Dubai to Canada UK or usa where I feel more secure n free. Update me if you get to know anything for my plan

Anonymous

cutie . kisses..

Anonymous

Love you dear…. I will ..I can’t express my feeling..kisses.

Anonymous

Hi dear thanks

Stay strong honey

Don’t be obvious to protect yourself but find those who do it. Find support. Uplift yourself and those with interest. You have to build on CD so your safely in the open. If you cant make a stand and CD is that important to you move on to a safer place with a better position as a banker and that will allow you to live freely. That moving part has to be powerful. you are going to be comfortable and live the life. You have a hell of a story to tell and it will only get better.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hello. Sunny. So sorry to hear of your situation.  Am also sorry  I do not have any suggestions right  now, other that this site being a positive place to help your  femme side.  It puts my situation into perspective.  All us girls will be an outlet as you  work to get to a safer place.  Hugs and Kisses to you…..Karley

Anonymous

Us girls will be an out let means .. can u pls clarify it dear….kisses 😘

Anonymous

Hi girls thanks for the support

Christy
      Lady

Gosh, I feel so bad that you live in a place that cding is against the law. What is the punishment?

Hope you are able to leave someday and have that issue removed from your life. I would assume that your career is transferable anywhere in the world.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?