- November 6, 2021 at 4:04 pm #569743Kimberly (Kimmy) BeeParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 1709 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
It’s just over a year since I told my wife about Kimberly. At first she seemed to accept me & then after a couple of days she was totally against my dressing, hence why I only dressed when she was out. Over the last few months while at work I’ve had a quick change into a skirt & leggings. I’m a lone night worker so see very few people. Just before I get home, I change back into drab mode.
This evening I was about go & get changed for a relaxing evening in front of the fire & to my amazement my wife says, why don’t you change into a dress. I didn’t need asking twice that’s for sure. So here I am dressed in a knee length dress, knickers, opaque tights & bra. After the initial laughter & photo session we sat & had a chat about how we both felt about my dressing. She now seems happy, although I have to tow the line & stay in the house & garden. Hopefully in the coming weeks & months I’ll be able to go out in public.
Now for the expensive part, we’re now looking online for new clothes.
Lots of love from a happy Kimmy
- November 9, 2021 at 7:39 am #573872Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1514Has thanked: 9860 timesBeen thanked: 7416 times
It seems to be a common thing for many of our wives/SO’s to at first accept the thought of our dressing and then later backtrack and have doubts or to set limits. We have to make them understand that its not something we can just turn on and off at a moments notice and once the cat is out of the bag it can’t be put back. That its our female desires we’re expressing that we’ve had all our lives and after so many years the dam is bursting.
I know we do love our wives and ideally we want to have both worlds in harmony but it won’t come without lots of compromise and a few setbacks. Don’t be surprised. Its only the very lucky whose wives support and engage in their dressing. If we do try to hold off in order to please them, then our frustration grows and will grow to a point of resentment which is not good for either. For our own mental health and for the relationship we must continue to press forward while looking for that balance of compromise where both of you can be happy. If your SO really loves you and is at least willing then you will find that balance. Good luck to all, its not easy being a CD. We should get a badge or something.
- November 9, 2021 at 7:06 am #573856
- November 9, 2021 at 5:05 am #573813СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 696Replies: 1651Has thanked: 9646 timesBeen thanked: 5947 times
- November 8, 2021 at 5:33 pm #573660
- November 8, 2021 at 1:26 pm #573561
- November 7, 2021 at 1:36 pm #570251Kimberly (Kimmy) BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 1709 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
Thank you for your messages regarding my post. It’s been a long time coming but it’s well worth it. I certainly won’t be pushing my wife too far too soon as I’ve done well to get this far. Yes I’m dressed again tonight, just lounging about the house.
Shopping wise, we’re still browsing, but I do need some new tights now due to a broken finger nail. I’ll say no more 😂
- November 7, 2021 at 1:18 pm #570245AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 7, 2021 at 12:45 pm #570227Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 107Has thanked: 924 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
- November 7, 2021 at 5:34 am #570014Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 270Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 1640 times
Outstanding! Very happy for you. I’ve just started revisiting the topic with my wife. She has never liked it and I let it go for a long time which made her think I had passed through that phase. She was unamused when she hugged me a few days ago and felt my bralette. I’m trying to be patient and let her process. Baby steps…
Enjoy the shopping!
- November 7, 2021 at 3:11 am #569964
- November 7, 2021 at 2:51 am #569921Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6407 times
- November 9, 2021 at 4:14 am #573789Charlene VictoriaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 236Has thanked: 1484 timesBeen thanked: 1397 times
Paula, your counsel is wise. Not too fast, but don’t give up the progress you’ve made.
I did that very thing – gave up the progress I [we] made. One would think getting back to that point would be easy. It is not, or so has been my experience.
How did I lose it? It wasn’t that I was going too fast outwardly. I let my wife lead and did not cross her limits. However ever so subtly my feminine self became too predominant / noticeable when I was en drab. For me being feminine seemed so natural. For her it was unnatural when she needed her man.
I gave up all dressing to conform to her comfort level. I / we regressed. Everyday it hurts, and regaining that lost ground seems harder than the initial gain.
At this point I am not sure how I could have given my wife her comfort level back while equally maintaining my own femme self expression.
Yes, ours is a delicate balancing act. But somehow working toward “not giving up the progress made” though difficult at times should be a goal that is kept in mind. At least IMHO.
- November 9, 2021 at 7:26 am #573864Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6407 times
Charlene, I think too many of us, and I have done it at times too, give up too much of our self in order to avoid confrontation or to be seen as “giving of ourselves”.
There used to be a commercial on TV that quoted “Happy wife, happy life.” It would come to mind at times when I would see couples out in public where you could plainly see the husband was miserable while the woman was absolutely okay with that. It happens in the other direction too, entirely too often.
Husband’s are 1/2 of a couple, and the vows do say for better or worse. Both people vow them to each other, and should honor them WITH each other.
Gay couples do exactly the same thing, it’s just natural to defer to the person who does not “give”.
Communication and being solid in your beliefs is important. “My way or the highway” is just so wrong.
To be truly happy, we need to be truly ourselves. Don’t push who or how you are on others, but also don’t surrender to those same people.
- November 7, 2021 at 2:10 am #569913Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 195Has thanked: 1065 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
That’s great news Kimberly, my SO, after the recent declaration of acceptance of Katie, shocked me last weekend. The rules were, I could dress anytime but not for meals or evenings with her. So last weekend I was dressed and asked if I’d like a coffee, I relied yes please, I’ll change and join you downstairs. The reply was I don’t bother come down as you are….wow…
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Katie Plowright.
- November 7, 2021 at 1:39 am #569901Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6877 times
That’s wonderful Kimberly, so happy for you.
Slow and steady, girl, enjoy the shopping, and as Grace said, make sure your SO gets something nice too
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Regine Kelly. Reason: spelling
- November 7, 2021 at 1:06 am #569895AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
What a turnaround, you must feel like it’s a dream…
….now for the shopping, but make sure your wife gets something nice for herself too……. enjoy!!!
- November 6, 2021 at 10:50 pm #569875Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1075Has thanked: 23762 timesBeen thanked: 3824 times
- November 6, 2021 at 10:04 pm #569863
- November 6, 2021 at 9:45 pm #569860Stephanie RobertsDuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 1227Has thanked: 11014 timesBeen thanked: 4843 times
- November 6, 2021 at 8:53 pm #569857Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1607Has thanked: 3155 timesBeen thanked: 5432 times
- November 6, 2021 at 4:34 pm #569753Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1157Has thanked: 4371 timesBeen thanked: 5177 times
- November 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm #569747Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 678Has thanked: 1382 timesBeen thanked: 2808 times
Whoohooo Kimberly! I’m just about there with my wife too, you’re giving me some hope. Definitely slow and steady wins the race when it comes to significant others who are on the fence.
— Abbie 🥰
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.