Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I said in my intro I am new to CD, well, as my adult self. I finally got my order in from JC and it will be arriving Monday 🙂 One really cool thing that came from that was I had to call them, and even though I didn’t say outright I am CD it is obvious when I’m talking about my order lol. As someone that is closeted it was kind of freeing to talk about it aloud, even if indirectly.

I’ve been thinking about telling my therapist, and I think I am pretty much decided on telling her.

Some small steps I have done since I realized I was CD have been shaving what little hair I have on my chest/stomach, and tops of my legs. Full leg shaving would mean too many questions, but man I wish I could – the feeling from just doing the tops was immense! I have also been checking out salons for facial/Mani/Pedi. These are things I wouldn’t normally have been excited about, but tbh even though I am going to have to wait a couple of months it’s something I am really looking forward to.

I know these are small potatoes to the long time CD folks, but for me, these are big and positive steps.

Marissa x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Way to go Marissa. I know the on line shopping and window shopping can be such a high. If you have the $ to spend you can have Christmas everyday. If $ are a little tight like it is for most of us we just have tell our fem side no, not now. If you are looking at salons though, you have already gone a long way in a short time. My first big outing was after reading so many of the wonderful stories here at CDH I had my hair colored at Ulta. I nearly chickened out at least 4 times, but so glad now I went through it.

. Cassie

Cassie – I’m not that brave really – the salon trips will be as my male self – even though not super common it’s not too out of place for a man to get a pedi etc. I feel like getting some of this done as a guy may help me have the confidence to go out in public as Marissa one day. Well done on getting the hair done – I wish I had natural hair I could grow out, but nature has not blessed me in that department lol

Marissa x

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Marissa, all I am saying is that I never thought I could do all the things I have done. I think getting a facial/mani/pedi even if you are doing it in male mode is such a huge step as a first step. All my best to you.
          . Cassie

Every step counts, and each successful step encourages the next.

Congratulations on stepping out of your closet. I know the feeling of buying your first items. It still excites me today when I purchase fem items and it doesn’t matter if I am in guy mode or as Michelle. As far as hair, I if you can remove all from your chest or back, go to a wax salon. Many guys do it. I go in guy mode and no questions. I have my back, shoulders, chest and stomach done. Wife is ok with it. I shave my under arms and have for years. Less sweat and odor. For legs and arms ( where wife might question) get an epilator. Slowly work on thinning and removing hair. Less and less will grow back. Much better than shaving.

Enjoy your new feminine purchases!

Michelle

I’m lucky that I really don’t have much hair on my torso, I could probably count the number of hairs that grow on my chest lol Underarms would be great, but like I said way too obvious now as I’ve never ever shaved them. Looking back on them I’ve never liked having hair there, except when it was evidence I was no longer a kid. Thanks, I will take a look at an epilator.

Marissa x

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Marissa,

Anything we do to validate who we are inside is a huge thing! Most of us spend our whole lives just stuffing our true feelings inside for fear of rejection or ridicule. And that’s just our loved ones (giggle)!

Hold on to the little things and enjoy what you can!

Hugs,

Brie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?