• Creator
    Topic
    Саманта
    Founder
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 524
    Replies: 1444

It’s that time of year in the northern hemisphere again.

A combination of things inspired this, but mainly…my doctor told me that I’m seriously deficient on vitamin d, and that I need to get out into the sun as much as I can.

The fact is, i don’t like sweltering heat and humidity.  So how can we make this fun?  Enter: the back patio.

See, the nearest good beach is an hour away.  I’d have to drive there and pay $7.  That was okay a couple times last year, but this year I don’t have $800 to fill up my gas tank.  Sunshine is free where I came from anyway (I came from the neighborhood with no sidewalks).
    My back yard is full shade.
    My front yard is full sun.
    Would you want to sunbathe on your very public front lawn?  Me either.

After some thought I realized my back patio is full sun, from about 11 am to 4 pm.  It’s only visible to one neighbor.  And they’re at work during those hours.

So, about an hour or two of a day, twice per week, I put on the two piece suit (shopping for those was fun) and lay out on my back patio.  Eh, an hour per side was enough to roast me the first time lol.  But that’s okay I only burn once.

What I did not think about, is the fact that my Mrs. Neighbor comes home for lunch at about noon every day.  Right in the middle of prime time.  I’m not sure if she’s seen me, but if she has… good for her.  Just another gal tryna catch some rays over here.

I’m still deficient on good ol’ vitamin d, but we’re close to being in range now.  And as they say, “If you can read this, you’re in range”.
    So that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I hope you enjoyed this little story.  And now, perhaps you’ll share yours.
    Who’s been (or is planning to) hitting the beach, the pool, the chaise lounger, or… whatcha got there??

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lorie Peace
      Lady
      Registered On: October 13, 2017
      Topics: 69
      Replies: 225

I’ve been working the tan in a bikini the last few years, in the privacy of my back yard surrounded by woods. I still get nervous about neighbors.

Last year, after going on HRT for one year, I went to Clearwater and hit the beach in a two-piece. At first I wore a rash shirt, but eventually down to a halter top and mid bikini bottoms (Ruby’s control panel). In a couple of days I was hitting the beach in the full low-rise bikini. It felt glorious! And in the water! And yes, I love that tan line.

Last week I was in a state park in West Virginia, and took a chance to work on the bikini tan in front of my cabin, though there was a trail right in front. When I heard voices at the road behind the cabin, I jumped up, wrapped a sarong around my waist, and went to the porch to sit for a while. I didn’t want to change!

I thought the danger had passed.

Suddenly a young lady comes around the corner on the porch and says, “Towels!” to announce her delivery. I carried on as if this was perfectly normal, me in a sarong and a bikini top, asking her if they could deliver me some more firewood since I was out of it. She stuttered a bit, recovered, and kept up her end. The conversation went on for a few, then she left. I changed into leggings and T for the firewood delivery. I tried ot give the guy a tip, it being Sunday and all, but he said he was “Jest doin’ m’ job!”

The sun is usually at an angle. So I usually turn my side to the sun, tan for 18 min., turn the other side for 18, flip over onto my back for 18, turn the other side to the sun for 18. Mid-summer I go up to 20 min. per. This gives an even, slight pink (after a couple hours press skin with finger; if it leaves an outline, it’s done), without being sore or sensitive the next day.

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Lorie!!  Hey girlfriend where ya been?
        Everywhere, it sounds like…lol
        Thanks for sharing Sister, those were fun. I hope the hrt is treating you well.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 144

So CaMaHTa, when you go back to see your doctor, how do you explain the tan lines?

I don’t care if the neighbors see– but my wife does.

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

She knows whats up so it’s all good!
        I’m still just a little leery of the neighbs tho…small town midwest & all lol

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 1411

My house can’t be seen by anyone unless they enter the driveway.  I have a small porch where I can lay in the sun and do so as soon as possible in the spring in order to avoid tan lines from wearing tank tops etc.  I only wear a pair of bikini panties and time my exposure. 15 minutes on my back followed by 15 on my stomach and then repeat one time.  I don’t wear a bra to avoid lines when wearing strapless or halter type  tops and dresses.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Hey you got this down to a science Celeste!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 1298

I think tan lines are sexy and once while camping got brave enough to try and get some. I didn’t have a two piece bathing suit so I put on a full coverage black bra without forms and my white bikini panties and sat behind my site in the sun out of view of others. After sitting there, laid back for about 20 minutes, I heard something and opened my eyes to see two hikers, a male and a female, coming out of the brush to cut through my site. There was nothing I could do but just watch them both stare at me and apologize as they walked by. That was the only time I tried for fem tan lines and glad I didn’t see the hikers again.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Well those hikers were sure in range…pretty sure not cutting thru someone else’s site is in the ten commandments of camping! I hope a nighttime swarm of raccoons paid ’em back for that.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 237

Hi Camahta, I guess I’m kind of lucky in that we have a pool right outside our back door and live on an acreage so there’s never any worries about nosey neighbours. Once spring and warm weather arrives I can’t wait to don my bikini and sit by the pool to catch some rays. By the time late spring arrives I have a very nice set of tan lines that I just love. The only down side is that since we spend time with family at our place at the lake in the summer I eventually have to go topless to get rid of the tan lines on my chest, shoulders and back before we all meet at the lake. 😢

Love,

Trish

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

I love (most of) my neighbors, but I’d love less neighbors even more. So I think you got it going on Trish! As one who grew up around the lakes I can sure see your dilemma there tho…

Natalie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 98

Wonderful story Camahta!

I think tan line on a girl or a gurl are so sexy.
      I work outside in the warmer weather here in SE Pa and keep a boat at the Jersey shore so I’m always very tan.
      years ago I was in the boat for the whole weekend by myself. Given this opportunity I stopped at Target and purchased my first and only two piece.
      it was something I always wanted even with the knowledge I wouldn’t get many chances to wear it.
      I took the boat over to a very secluded section of the Bay and anchored for the day. I felt so good when I emerged from the cabin wearing it. I decided I would go up front and wax the foredeck of the boat. It was a fair sunny day and after an hour or so it dawned on me that there was going to be a tan line issue. I was fine with the bottoms but how would I hide the top lines. So regretfully I put on a y shirt and went back to buffing . It was still a marvelous afternoon. I loved the bikini bottoms and the feel of the top hugging me. I think I only wore it a few times actually outdoors. But that day I one I’ll always remember !
      I hope you get to west yours more than I did

Natalie💋💋💋🌞

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Hey thanks Natalie.
        I like this story you’ve got here. I think at some point I’m gonna try to get away with the t shirt / bikini bottom combo. That sounds like a nice summer afternoon really…

Natalie Jones
          Lady
          Registered On: September 20, 2020
          Replies: 98

It sure does !
          looking back I’m sure I would’ve preferred some cute cover up, something more femme than one of my guy t’s
          there was also a good chance another boat could’ve passed close by. Now that would’ve been interesting!

💋

Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 910

Oh yes Camahta I can relate to this too. I love wearing a girls swimsuit ( have both a sexy one piece and a bikini) on my back deck to get the rays of sunshine. I adore a light tan and especially the tan lines it leaves. Just have to be mindful of undressing at the gym afterwards by doing it in a corner locker with few ppl around. Oh and have undressed for a medical exam that way but nothing was said by the nurse or doctor in front of me lol

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

The ladies suits are just so much more fun aren’t they??
        There are some times the lines (oh those glorious lines lol) might need some cover, which it sounds like you’ve got worked out well, Deborah. Totally worth it I think!

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3601

Hi Camahta what a wonderful scene you paint ha ha .. as we all need that Vitamin d  like here in NE Montana still a bit chilly weather and so lucky you having fun buying a two piece suit and wearing it ha ha .. Theres two much of this girl to wear a two piece i have a one piece that wife says looks cute so a onn piece it is he he .. I built a deck on west end of our house 12 ft square and 12 ft off the ground we have a two story house so we can have a little privacy there as we try to get that sun and vitamin d  .. As two girlfriends lay there in the sun holding hands and being girly together yea ..

Stephanie bass

Саманта
        Managing Ambassador

Hey, twelve feet up they’ll never find ya!  Nice!
        And hey Stephanie, cute is cute.  No doubt.  Enjoy your love nest & hope you get some good warm weather soon Sister!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.