Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Evelyn
      Lady
      Registered On: June 18, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 47

I have looked at the various styles of ‘men’s lingerie’ several different times.  I seem to have about the same after thoughts each time, why?!  The main reason for me wearing women’s panties, besides I just love how they fit and feel, is to remove any hint of a bump or bulge from my front.  To rid myself of this requires the firm but comfortable control of actual panties.  The presence of that pouch is just self-defeating.  I do understand that a slice of FemmeDom  life is the cuckold/sissy fetish dynamic, and as a sissy, some men are ‘forced’ by their SO/Wife/Master/Mistress to be feminized and wear female underwear.  I think this portion of Alt lifestyle is where these underwear items are targeted at primarily.

For me, even the panties listed as ‘boyshorts’ are something I will not wear.  Boyshorts, men’s lingerie, and even boyfriend jeans and boyfriend shirts all have one thing in common, “BOY”.  I haven’t dressed and lived as I have for most of my life to accept some fashion directive from people who have no clue about being and feeling femme and seem to want to just push femininity even further away from women.

It seems to have taken longer than George Orwell thought it would, but it looks like “1984” is still trying to creep into modern society disguised as social equality where there is no difference between each individual, and we should all look and think the same.

Give me my silk and satin with lace trim in every color of the rainbow, please.

PaulaF

‘Give me my silk and satin with lace trim’…Oh Paula, you’re so right  x

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 808

I have looked at the various styles of ‘men’s lingerie’ several different times.  I seem to have about the same after thoughts each time, why?!  The main reason for me wearing women’s panties, besides I just love how they fit and feel, is to remove any hint of a bump or bulge from my front.  To rid myself of this requires the firm but comfortable control of actual panties.  The presence of that pouch is just self-defeating.  I do understand that a slice of FemmeDom  life is the cuckold/sissy fetish dynamic, and as a sissy, some men are ‘forced’ by their SO/Wife/Master/Mistress to be feminized and wear female underwear.  I think this portion of Alt lifestyle is where these underwear items are targeted at primarily.

For me, even the panties listed as ‘boyshorts’ are something I will not wear.  Boyshorts, men’s lingerie, and even boyfriend jeans and boyfriend shirts all have one thing in common, “BOY”.  I haven’t dressed and lived as I have for most of my life to accept some fashion directive from people who have no clue about being and feeling femme and seem to want to just push femininity even further away from women.

It seems to have taken longer than George Orwell thought it would, but it looks like “1984” is still trying to creep into modern society disguised as social equality where there is no difference between each individual, and we should all look and think the same.

Give me my silk and satin with lace trim in every color of the rainbow, please.

PaulaF

Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 557

I just discovered the concept of panties-with-a-pouch. It’s not for me but I don’t see anything wrong with it if that’s what someone enjoys. I wore men’s thongs and bikinis about twenty  years before I began underdressing. Now I only wear those when I am going to be intimate with my wife per her request when I started underdressing ten years ago. I am extremely grateful for the retail sites that offer gaffs, corsets/shapewear, and feminine clothes that are designed for crossdressers. I have spent a lot of time looking at sizing as I have browsed all the women’s clothes on the internet and, more often than not, I find one aspect of the sizing that would keep an item from fitting the way I want. Other than gaffs, pocket bras, and shapewear that I will wear under feminine  clothing, I’ll always buy actual women’s lingerie. Just my personal preference.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Fiona Shrek
      Lady
      Registered On: September 18, 2020
      Replies: 15

I don’t fully understand the problem with wearing lingerie made for men. I just want to wear something pretty and feminine looking if it’s designed to fit me better great.

Shana Mac
      Baroness
      Registered On: November 4, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 52

Great analogy Stephanie! I don’t drink beer or coffee for the taste. When I buy panties it’s going to be from the women’s section. I totally get the draw for the men’s lingerie, but it’s not for me. If I’m going to wear women’s clothes it’s gotta be women’s clothes period.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 117
      Replies: 1337

I’m not into decaff coffee or alcohol free beer.  These options negate and defeat  the very thing they are supposed to be.

Beer is a natural fermentation process that converts sugars into alcohol and co2. Why mess about with it? What you get is an imitation beer. It doesn’t taste the same, it doesn’t have the same “mouth feel” (you need the alcohol for this.)   It isn’t beer. It’s an alcohol free soft drink.

Coffee beans contain caffeine. Enough said.

I identify as transgender – I have a female wired brain. I am a woman with a masculinised body.

So I will not, ever, wear imitation panties.  Or any other imitation women’s clothes. Yuk!

I do understand that if you are a CD’er  as a lifestyle choice rather than as a gender identity, then you may well be okay with imitation panties. That’s your choice. Enjoy.

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 128

The panties for men that I have bought are generally panties with a wide gusset. Other than that they are like all other panties.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 106

I’ve been buying Men’s silk panties from Aliexpress, same as the ladies with a little bit wider gusset, fit amazing, feel amazing, looks great, wife likes them and let’s me wear them without question. They are not underwear, they are panties , and all I wear now!! Even to the doctor

Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 726

I used to wear men’s nylon bikini underwear many years ago. They were not marketed as women’s panties for men, just men’s. I have to admit they were better than tighty whities or boxers, but not as good as panties. At the time I wasn’t dressing much anyway. Now, only garments from the ladies department will work for me. Not being a snob, I just prefer the way they fit and look.
      I got a bit of a giggle of the comments comparing women’s clothes for men to decaf coffee. I would include alcohol free beer or sugar free donuts in that comparison as well.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 173

Hi Stephanie Its female lingerie only for me, male lingerie is a non starter I would put that in a charity shop bag for a laugh.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Hailey PQ
      Lady
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 6

The way I got my wife on board with my crossdressing was she let me buy lingerie from Hommemystere. I actually really like their panties and bras. I even have one of their teddies. It made the whole feminine thing accessible to my wife. Also, it fits really well. Like all of you, I love women’s panties and thongs and all of it, but sometimes, it squishes the jimmies a little bit uncomfortably. The panties at Hommemystere are so comfortable.

It makes me feel fancy and feminine, but also comfortable.

Tammy Girl
        Lady
        Registered On: October 2, 2016
        Replies: 8

I’ll have to see if I can find them I love wearing panties

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jamie Kane
        Baroness
        Registered On: November 9, 2020
        Replies: 21

I looked at Hommemystere’s website and it was icky. The models were very masculine. I felt there products were over priced.  When I dress up for “play time” I want items that are made a Woman. When Dress in the hopes to go out I want to look and feel feminine. I can’t feel that way in women’s clothing made for a man.  That’s me, if you find it works for you then do what make YOU happy.

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 425

Seems pointless to me. Like decaf coffee.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Kelly Terry
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 166

I seen this “Lingerie for men” in different styles like a bra specifically designed for men or panties with a pouch. Can’t say exactly why but to me those things are of no interest at all.

The only underwear “for crossdressers” I can consider is things like pocket bra or bum/hip padding.

As for whatever it’s crossdressing or not – I feel more like not, feels like that putting on panties with a pouch is kind of missing the point of being more feminin.

The good part with it is that maybe it can spread, the step from acceptance of a man wearing a skirt is shorter if “skirt for men” became more wide spread and “panties for men” is possible a first step in that direktion.

/kt

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Caroline OBrien
      Lady
      Registered On: April 18, 2020
      Replies: 68

I’m not a purist crossdresser, I wear what is comfortable.

I have panties from Enfemme, Homme Mystere, Xdress and Victoria’s Secret.

The Homme Mystere ones are the most comfortable since fit best around my man bits.

-Caroline

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Hailey PQ
        Lady
        Registered On: March 2, 2020
        Replies: 6

My point exactly!

Kay Lambert
      Lady
      Registered On: February 28, 2017
      Replies: 36

Just wanted to add my two cents on this topic. I reject completely any article of lingerie that is designed “for men.” Talk about an oxymoron. I love my panties, my bras, my hosiery and my swimsuits. If it was made for a man, I find nothing that would make me wear it.

Whew! Glad I got that off my bra-covered chest and my Vanity Fair panty-covered bottom. Let’s go panty shopping!

Kay👩🏻‍🦳

Jamie Kane
      Baroness
      Registered On: November 9, 2020
      Replies: 21

Men’s bikini underwear have a seam and pouch in front that doesn’t feel feminine. I’m wearing women’s clothes because they so sensual. I’ve tried lingerie designed for men and because it not tight in the right places it just feels wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Tammy Girl
        Lady

Men’s lingerie is so expensive it’s a lot cheaper buying the girls and they do feel better

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 32

Lingerie for men?!  No, thank you.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 244

I wear women’s clothing because I am feminine.  I’m not interested in any underwear that’s designed for men.  Anything else is just a cheap imitation.  Like de-caf coffee.  Or worse.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 71
      Replies: 715

“Trans” “posed” from an earlier post , (boom Tish)

to Stephanie Plumb and anyone else who read my post above.

As we say in the Australian Parliament, “Point of Order Mr Speaker”.

My post was intended to highlight how Her Room assists our community in selecting and wearing lovely femme frillies and in turn how they deserve our custom. (I spent a few shekels not so long ago all the way from OZ. Service and garments, top notch.)

Anything else in the post was just a general observation on what else is out there. I was neither advocating or dismissing any particular brand or website.

Plus, I’m yet another who definitely prefers femme lingerie and was not all that happy with the few Homme Mystere branded pieces I bought

“Whatever fills your bra cup” ladies

Happy dressing

Caty

Rachel Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Replies: 114

Kay

For me my entry point to CD was the feel of the fabrics used in “female” underwear and whilst you can get some “male” underwear in fabrics such as nylon, polyester etc. It is nearly always thicker, bulkier, and much more expensive quite aside from them being boring in terms of colour and design. Also the designers of such “men’s” underwear seem to have a fixation on all men being particularly well endowed and that “men” want tshe accommodation  of their junk to be emphasised.

My desire of ” women’s” clothing has gone beyond underwear and to find say dresses intended for men is so niche and high end design that it would be absurdly expensive.

In one sense it could be said that when a dress, nightie, etc.is being designed for a man to wear it does cease to be crossdressing. The thing is that there is a spectrum of reasons why all of us here crossdress and the availability of dresses and lingerie designed for “men” would fail to meet the needs of a large proportion of us even if does does technically match some of the reasons for us having started with crossdressing.

Rachel

Britney Summers
      Lady
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 124

Two words, No sale!

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 182

I buy ladies lingerie, but i also buy Carmen Liu lingerie…

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 48
      Replies: 1359

Hello girls….I think it’s a straight choice… either panties or pants….lacy silky y-fronts???….you cannot be serious!!…I’m a girl, then I need girls clothes in MY life…huggs.  Grace xx

Alina
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Replies: 105

I have only worn women’s clothing

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 808

I don’t know if I could actually bring myself to purchase, much less try-on, ‘feminized drab’.  I admit that I do own one pair of camo Capri’s for working in my yard when it is too hot for jeans and too cool for shorts, and maybe running to the convenience store occasionally.  And I do agree with Linda Rose, in store shopping wins hands down over online, and not just by the smells and interactions with SA’s and other shopper’s.  On-line can be a good place when you can’t find it locally, but you also miss the act of feeling the material on your skin when you find a store with their changing rooms still open.

PaulaF

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 302

I cannot comment if lingerie for men is considered CDing or not; but like everyone else has mentioned, I only buy women’s clothing.  To me, buying women’s clothing designed for men just doesn’t sit right with me.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 114

I believe shopping for clothing is part of the joy of owning/wearing it.  When I buy any article of clothing, I will only shop in the woman’s dept.  I also prefer brick-and-mortar over online, for the sheer (no pun intended.  I lied.  Yes, pun was intended) joy of interacting with real people.  I also like “department store smell”, and some of the high-end retailers in my area somehow make their lingerie depts smell of perfume, which is a big turn-on for me.  Maybe they put perfume in the ventilating system or something. Those yummy fragrances are something your computer cannot produce, at least not yet anyway.  Give them time.  In this day and age, anything’s possible.

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 793

I have to agree with Kay.  I do not want feminized clothing for men;  for me, that’s kind of a step backwards in ( my ) acceptance of myself.  I want what I deserve to wear, and what I should wear.  Feminine clothing.  🙂

Stevie

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Replies: 757

You hit the nail on the head, Stephanie!

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1499

All I know is I love feminine lingerie. So much fun to wear.

Tammy Girl
        Lady

Yes it is fun

Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 605

Hi Stephanie It does show that there is a market for more feminine designed clothing for men. Your point is well taken. My daughter calls the way i dress ” stylish” . I take to mean just a more feminine way of dressing. Maybe the word “cross dresser” is on its way out. I would not mind, there is just to many letters in the word anyway.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 701

Just my opinion, I have no interest in buying it. I looked at their websites before. I would prefer true female clothes.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.