• This topic has 17 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 32

Lingerie for men?!  No, thank you.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Diana W
      Participant
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 209

I wear women’s clothing because I am feminine.  I’m not interested in any underwear that’s designed for men.  Anything else is just a cheap imitation.  Like de-caf coffee.  Or worse.

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 67
      Replies: 628

“Trans” “posed” from an earlier post , (boom Tish)

to Stephanie Plumb and anyone else who read my post above.

As we say in the Australian Parliament, “Point of Order Mr Speaker”.

My post was intended to highlight how Her Room assists our community in selecting and wearing lovely femme frillies and in turn how they deserve our custom. (I spent a few shekels not so long ago all the way from OZ. Service and garments, top notch.)

Anything else in the post was just a general observation on what else is out there. I was neither advocating or dismissing any particular brand or website.

Plus, I’m yet another who definitely prefers femme lingerie and was not all that happy with the few Homme Mystere branded pieces I bought

“Whatever fills your bra cup” ladies

Happy dressing

Caty

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 106

Kay

For me my entry point to CD was the feel of the fabrics used in “female” underwear and whilst you can get some “male” underwear in fabrics such as nylon, polyester etc. It is nearly always thicker, bulkier, and much more expensive quite aside from them being boring in terms of colour and design. Also the designers of such “men’s” underwear seem to have a fixation on all men being particularly well endowed and that “men” want tshe accommodation  of their junk to be emphasised.

My desire of ” women’s” clothing has gone beyond underwear and to find say dresses intended for men is so niche and high end design that it would be absurdly expensive.

In one sense it could be said that when a dress, nightie, etc.is being designed for a man to wear it does cease to be crossdressing. The thing is that there is a spectrum of reasons why all of us here crossdress and the availability of dresses and lingerie designed for “men” would fail to meet the needs of a large proportion of us even if does does technically match some of the reasons for us having started with crossdressing.

Rachel

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Britney Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 70

Two words, No sale!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 182

I buy ladies lingerie, but i also buy Carmen Liu lingerie…

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 99

Hello girls….I think it’s a straight choice… either panties or pants….lacy silky y-fronts???….you cannot be serious!!…I’m a girl, then I need girls clothes in MY life…huggs.  Grace xx

Alina
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 25

I have only worn women’s clothing

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 510

I don’t know if I could actually bring myself to purchase, much less try-on, ‘feminized drab’.  I admit that I do own one pair of camo Capri’s for working in my yard when it is too hot for jeans and too cool for shorts, and maybe running to the convenience store occasionally.  And I do agree with Linda Rose, in store shopping wins hands down over online, and not just by the smells and interactions with SA’s and other shopper’s.  On-line can be a good place when you can’t find it locally, but you also miss the act of feeling the material on your skin when you find a store with their changing rooms still open.

PaulaF

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Julia Morton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2020
      Replies: 80

Men’s clothes are drab, poorly designed in most cases and faR FROM STYLISH.

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 196

I cannot comment if lingerie for men is considered CDing or not; but like everyone else has mentioned, I only buy women’s clothing.  To me, buying women’s clothing designed for men just doesn’t sit right with me.

Linda Rose Nygaard
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 92

I believe shopping for clothing is part of the joy of owning/wearing it.  When I buy any article of clothing, I will only shop in the woman’s dept.  I also prefer brick-and-mortar over online, for the sheer (no pun intended.  I lied.  Yes, pun was intended) joy of interacting with real people.  I also like “department store smell”, and some of the high-end retailers in my area somehow make their lingerie depts smell of perfume, which is a big turn-on for me.  Maybe they put perfume in the ventilating system or something. Those yummy fragrances are something your computer cannot produce, at least not yet anyway.  Give them time.  In this day and age, anything’s possible.

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 447

I have to agree with Kay.  I do not want feminized clothing for men;  for me, that’s kind of a step backwards in ( my ) acceptance of myself.  I want what I deserve to wear, and what I should wear.  Feminine clothing.  🙂

Stevie

Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 302

You hit the nail on the head, Stephanie!

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1252

All I know is I love feminine lingerie. So much fun to wear.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Replies: 599

Hi Stephanie It does show that there is a market for more feminine designed clothing for men. Your point is well taken. My daughter calls the way i dress ” stylish” . I take to mean just a more feminine way of dressing. Maybe the word “cross dresser” is on its way out. I would not mind, there is just to many letters in the word anyway.

Luv Stephanie

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 410

Just my opinion, I have no interest in buying it. I looked at their websites before. I would prefer true female clothes.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.