Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I recently went on a long overdue vacation to France. If course, I decided to do a little shopping while I was there for some new lingerie. I saw a cute little lingerie boutique in one of the cities that I visited and decided to take a look. I was the only person in the store and was greeted by the salesperson with a friendly bonjour. I asked if she spoke English, which she did, and I then asked if it would be OK if I looked around a little. She told me that would be fine and to ask her if I needed any help finding something. After looking around for a bit, I found a pretty pair of white nylon panties with beautiful lace detail that was imported from Belgium. Unfortunately, I could not decipher the European sizing as it did not reference US sizes. I picked out the size I thought might fit and walked up to the salesperson. I asked her if she could let me know how the EU sizing compared to the US sizing. She looked right at me and asked if the panties were for me. This was the first time someone had straight out asked me that while I shopped for lingerie. Without any hesitation, I replied yes. She then asked me to lift my shirt a little and she held the panties against my waist. She said the sizing looked close but was not exactly sure if they would fit me or not. Throwing all hesitance to the wind, I asked if I could try them on to ensure they would fit (they were quite expensive so I did not want to buy them if I was not sure they would fit me right). She said I could try them on as long as I tried them on over the underwear I was currently wearing. I told her that would be fine with me, so she led me to the back of the store where the dressing room was located. She showed me in and slid the curtain closed behind me. I quickly removed my shoes and dropped my pants and slid the panties up my legs and over the panties I was wearing. I thought to myself, wow, here I am in a fine French lingerie boutique trying on a beautiful pair of panties in their dressing room. Actually trying on panties in a store was another first for me. Well, the panties fit me perfectly, so I got dressed again and took the panties to the counter to pay for them. While she rung up the purchase, I thanked her for being so kind and non-judgmental to a man buying panties for himself. She just smiled and told me it happens more than you might think. All in all, it was a wonderful experience. It felt so liberating to admit to a woman other than my wife my love of wearing women’s panties. 

Hugs,

Emily

Hi Emily, great too read about your lingerie shopping in France. A thrill to remember, and yes it probably more with men then we know.
      Wear your panties with pride. Enjoy your life and look forward to reading your experiences.
      Best Wishes.
      Jane

Wonderful experience, right? My story is very similar – just not in France and it was a bra.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Emily,

What a beautiful experience, and a great memory to bring home along with those pretty panties!

💕Lara

Emily, what a wonderful experience, in Paris no less

it’s been a few years for me but shopping in person for lingerie can be an exhilarating experience. My best visit to a lingerie shop happened years ago at a Maidenform Outlet store . It was bra and panty paradise. The young sales girl was so friendly and helpful. She helped me pick out panties and a couple of bras. Holding items up asking if I liked them. asking me what My size was. From the beginning she assumed correctly they were for me.
      One thing I’ll always remember was how helpful and sweet she was while the other employee an older grandmother type kept giving us nasty looks never once offering any  help or advice . I kept thinking Lady this store is open to sell merchandise. Does it matter who purchases it.

💋💋

Hi Natalie – I was actually in Amboise, a little town in the Loire Valley. I tried shopping in Paris as well but had a completely different experience there (very negative). I guess that’s a story for another time.

Hugs,

Emily

Terri
      Duchess

Im so happy for you Emily. I love going shopping , both enfemme and in drab. I have been good out enfemme a long tume. I haven’t had a problem. If I get read it doesn’t bother me. I just dont shop close to where I live. Pwople today are usually too busy with their own life to concern themself in what your wearing. There is the occasional moron who I just ignore. Life is short. Enjoy

Hi Emily. What a heartwarming story. Wear those beautiful panties with pride and joy girl.

Susan

Leah
      Baroness

awesome experience

That’s great Emily!!

Way to go, Emily!

Go to ask. What city were you in, Emily?

Thanks,

Diane

Hi Diane – I was in Amboise, a little town in the Loire Valley. There was a wonderful little pedestrian area with some little boutique shops. My wife was off looking in other shops, so I had some time to explore the little lingerie boutique solo. I was the only customer, so I had the shop to myself and enjoyed some one-on-one personal assistance from the salesperson (I think owner) of the shop. It was a truly wonderful experience.

Hugs,

Emily

We’ve been there!

Susan and I love France, and we love the Loire Valley.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?