• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I start my morning with a liquid lip plumper, but I have seen devices that use suction to enlarge your lips. I have read the effect is temporary, but I am still interested. Has anyone tried these?

Thanks!

Kay

I haven’t tried anything for lips, but have for, ummm, other parts of the body.

They work, at least for a short time, but you have to be very careful. It’s easy to damage tissue if you get a little too enthusiastic or leave things pumped up for too long.

I think I’d stick to the lip plumpers from respected cosmetic manufacturers who test them carefully.

Anonymous

Sorry no experience with lip enhancers. I was born with big ones, hated them as a kid, but appreciate them now.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Kay,

I haven’t had much opportunity to try a lip plumper.   I have played around with over drawing my lips with a lip liner and filling them in.  I need a lot more practice.

Robin

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

My lips are very thin. I been using a product called  Sublime Lips, seams to have a modest effect. But it really dose feel good on my lips.

I tried one of those suction things ( Lips)  and it left my lips purple for 5 days. That was kind of awkward. They did say that could happen so i wasn’t surprised. Haven’t tried it again.

Anonymous

Hi Kay. Check out the Alexandrasgirlytalk Youtube videos. She has one on making you lips look bigger. https://youtu.be/3VQ5jrcboU8?list=PLGI6jIfy2KmUQ0oka2hwH6SioqrmZb27C

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?