Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As crossdressers, we always want to look our best, especially when we go out. That means taking care to select the right outfit, the right shoes, doing our nails, making sure our makeup is just right, and so on. As part of doing our makeup, of course we want to apply some lipstick, but many of us are somewhat challenged by not having full, feminine-looking lips like we’d really like to have.

However, makeup manufacturers heard our plea for help and have come out with lip plumping lipsticks. I haven’t tried them, so I don’t know if they really work or not, but supposedly just by applying this type of lipstick to your lips, something magical happens and your lips will be transformed and appear much fuller and plump. If they really do what they say they do, then they could be a lifesaver for those of us who don’t want to go the full botox injection route to make our lips fuller and plumper.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do these lp plumping lipsticks really work?

Hugs,

Holly

. I have tried several lower priced options with no results. But I started using some from Melaleuca and it really works. They are noticeably fuller. They even feel plumper. Believe it or not but my wife bought it for me. After I started using it she bought four other shades and started using it herself.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Michelle, what product have you had the best luck with ?

Hi. I use Too Faced Extreme and Maximim Plump. I also use Seibella from Meleauca. I use that the most because it has many different shades that seem to stay on better. I looked at reviews before I started using either of them. Some people say they really sting. You can feel them for a while but I don’t think they are uncomfortable.   Michelle

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have seen results in person from higher priced offerings. But the $5 stuff you see at Walgreens isn’t going to do anything more than make your lips tingle for a minute in hopes that you THINK something is happening…

So, if you need to plump, invest realistic money to get realistic results.

Have fun out there.

xoxo

Rayna

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

The one I use is by Milani, when I apply it there is a tingling sensation and I have noticed minimal results. I usually apply it, let it work, then apply my lipstick over it, it gives a real high gloss look.

I might try either the ice trick or this one ( haven’t tried) and is the use of a small glass cup almost your lips size for maybe 15/30 seconds and always using a mirror it might work I will comment later on the meantime happy dressing. Auroras Livingfem

I agree with that the lower prices ones do not work, Victoria Secrets used to have a great one until they discontinued it. I have bought some other higher prices and they seem to so a good job . Do not remember the brands right now but one was extreme Lip Plumper if I remember right . I always use the suction thing before applying as well as defoliating lips with a toothbrush   before applying lip plumber then overdraw my lips to give the illusion of full lips

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I haven’t tried any, but was interested in the opinion of girls. I will probably try some now.

Hugs, Liara

You are far better to overLine your lips slightly. Plumping just does not give same effect and if you overLine right it enhances your smile beautifully. I had a professional makeup and she did this and what a difference

When i use the plumping lip stuff, i enjoy it, maybe works a little bit, at least it makes my lips feel more girly

Hi girls!

Let’s start from the concept that having full lips with a more feminine conformation than male ones is a matter of genetics and the morphology of the face that each of us has.
      While the functionality of plumping lipsticks, 70% of those on the market promise false expectations, especially if it is the only thing we do to nourish our lips.
      To ensure that our lips are better nourished and plump, it would be advisable to do a scrub one hour before applying the plumping agent, which we will apply before going to bed.
      A good care of your lips maintains their fullness, the full lips effect can also be obtained with a good and patient work of Lip Make-up. A good layering of the lip primer, lip pencil and lipstick can give even the thinnest lip a delightfully plumper and more feminine look, just be patient and don’t rush things.
      Remember wear make-up is like a therapy so don’t be hurry…. Be patient!

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta 💄💋

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?