- Yes, they really do work and are worth it
- They work somewhat, so they ay be worth it
- No, they don't work and are not worth it
- This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by .
As crossdressers, we always want to look our best, especially when we go out. That means taking care to select the right outfit, the right shoes, doing our nails, making sure our makeup is just right, and so on. As part of doing our makeup, of course we want to apply some lipstick, but many of us are somewhat challenged by not having full, feminine-looking lips like we’d really like to have.
However, makeup manufacturers heard our plea for help and have come out with lip plumping lipsticks. I haven’t tried them, so I don’t know if they really work or not, but supposedly just by applying this type of lipstick to your lips, something magical happens and your lips will be transformed and appear much fuller and plump. If they really do what they say they do, then they could be a lifesaver for those of us who don’t want to go the full botox injection route to make our lips fuller and plumper.
So of course, that got me to wondering…
Do these lp plumping lipsticks really work?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.