Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have not gotten into makeup too much yet; but lately have been using a little lip stick…at work this am had the urge to see a lipstick ring on my coffee cup…just feels good…anyone else get that feeling?

Kim💋💄

Definitely. I just bought some Wet n Wild lip balm this weekend hoping I could get away with wearing that.  Unfortunately it’s a little too pink and does leave a lip ring.

Anonymous

Im too scared it will stain and ill be unable ot remove it before work.   Had one fright already.   Lol

Anonymous

Hi Sarah, all though I have a large collection of all types of lipstick (I’m obsessed) there are times when I’m more concerned about the lasting stain or not being able to completely remove without notice. In these times, I have previously test several lipsticks on my fingers and wipe off with a tissue to see which ones come off easiest leaving little to no stain. Then before applying the lipstick, I apply a primer to my lips and then dab some light foundation on prior to the lipstick. Last, when time to remove, I use a gentle face wash or makeup remover with washcloth and I have zero lip staining. Now if I could just find a false eyelash glue that doesn’t leave residue on my lashes afterwards. Take care, Dee Dee

Rose
      Lady

I love leaving a lipstick stain on my coffee cups at home. There’s just something…  magical about it. At least for now. I’m still not really good at applying it, and I have really thin lips. I’m hoping to get some “beginner tips” for lips at my appointment at Sephora this week.

Take a look at the CandyLipz, or one of the other handy lip enhancers.
        I love having nice plump lips! and I still overdraw them with liner and fill them in with Bright colors. (Although a sexy Nude with a glittery gloss looks crazy hot too)  I have about 36 Lipsticks, lots of gloss, lip balms, and over a dozen lip liners.

Anonymous

I like using a tinted lip balm.  Vaseline Rose tinted lip balm or Nivea Shimmer. Just enough color to see if you look closely but not overtly noticeable.

Anonymous

Be careful! It becomes addictive. I must have a dozen tubes of lipstick, several line pencils, some gloss. Can’t get enough!

Anonymous

Yes it does!  💋💄

Yes, the first time I went out and saw the lipstick stain on my wine glass, a thrill went thru me and a shy smile crossed my face.

Anonymous

Seeing a lipstick mark on my coffee cup is a strong  visual affirmation of my femininity and brings with it all sorts of warm and gooey feelings.

Jillian

Anonymous

Hi All, I love the comments and couldn’t agree more with the visual feelings associated with seeing your lipstick stain on a coffee cup, wine glass, etc. It makes me smile!

Anonymous

I actually bought a coffee this morning for the sole purpose of seeing the lipstick ring…these femme urges and the gratification I get from small things like this amaze me…

Kim

I find that the Bright Matte lipsticks are the hardest to get off, But Look SOOO Good.

My secret to lipstick removal:
      I have some Bright reds and pinks that are difficult to remove in a hurry, (especially the Bolds and Mattes! ) but there is always a way.
      After wiping off my lips I will either use a makeup remover pad, or a pad with Micellar water. These work really well, but can be a little hard on the lips, and don’t taste great.

The other thing I do is use a good quality lip balm,  rubbing my lips around, leaving it on for a few minutes, before wiping the rest of the lipstick off. This works really well for me.

Another thing I have been doing lately is using a granular scrub on my lips once every couple of days to remove the dry skin from my lips. Your lips shed skin constantly so this is totally normal, just don’t overdo it. Your lips look best when they are fresh and pouty!

And, if possible, put a nice big mirror by your door so that you can check if your lipstick is on properly – or off properly, BEFORE you leave the house – Ha ha ha!

Yes I have to say it feels great to see lip stick marks on my coffe cup ☕️,and wine glass 🍷Also

Lissa
      Duchess

I had my first time with lipstick at fourteen, just loved to wear it. One day my mother came home and asked me if l had a girlfriend over that day, looking confused she said it looks like she has a nice shade of lipstick, looking at the coffee table l noticed the cup with lipstick on it, l just smiled and said yes she is very sweet. Nothing more was said, not sure which way it went.

I love wearing lipstick. Every since I can remember I loved to apply it, they way it felt and as odd as it may sound the smell of it.

[quote quote=51089]I love wearing lipstick. Every since I can remember I loved to apply it, they way it felt and as odd as it may sound the smell of it. [/quote]

I have to agree, that above and beyond the color, the taste, smell and feel add to the experience. I remember the first time that I purchased a really sexy expensive lipstick. The feel, the smell, the taste, and the lip coverage absolutely amazed me. It was as much of a thrill as the very first time that I tried on lipstick. And then actually wearing full makeup and lip liner with one of those lipsticks. WOW!

Anonymous

Lip stic bring charm on the face if lipstick is not applied face looks dull i always use tamato or cpffe cplour lipstic

Yes I love flavord lip gloss I use it all the time.

yes I love flavord lip gloss I use it all the time its fun for kissing love Frances

I love lipsticks gloss with flavors its fun for kissing hugs and kisses Frances

Glory
      Lady

OMG love lipstick and have more than 30 types and colours and can’t stop hunting new ones love L’Oréal 2 step for a lasting red that stays on and the gloss over it  feels and looks great. I’m off to put some on now love it

Got my Candylipz C Lip Plumper/Enhancer today.
      Does anyone else have one of these? what’s your opinion / experience with it?
      They say to go easy on it it for the first ten days or so… Yah, like that was Ever going to happen! ha ha haaaaa!

I love to wear lipstick. I love having beautiful lips.

When the stain goes on to my glass or cup, I just put my lipstick back on. Oh my!

What I would like is to have more fuller lips though!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?