• This topic has 36 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Sisters!

So I went to Walmart earlier because I needed more panties (what lady doesn’t), and I got my first ever tube of lipstick. It’s a Maybelline Matte in the color of Mesmerizing Magenta. I put it on, and OH MY! My lips are GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous

That’s great Annaleigh! I just went and bought lipstick myself in drab at a local beauty store. NYX shout loud lipstick in “dirty talk” and NYX lipliner in “subversive socialite” going to try on this weekend

Anonymous

I didn’t use any liner. Just the lipstick for me.

Anonymous

I always use a primer and mostly use a liner, although tonight I didn’t… a girl can never have too many colors, liners and gloss… my rule of thumb is try it, you might like it. Quite honestly, I’ve never met a lipstick color I didn’t like!

Enjoy and show it off, girl!

Anonymous

I did this without a liner or primer.

Hi Annaleigh so happy for you you took a wonderful girly step in a cute direction and made a pretty lipstick choice great for you now next time  dont get scared  do it again soon build that confidence ..hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you! I really love the color I chose. And I think Maybelline has won a customer for life.

You Go girl  it only gets easyier from now on he he

Stephanie

Anonymous

Annaleigh

Welcome to lipstick!!!!!…… with heels, as female as it gets….

Now you are hooked, you’re in real trouble….and so is your bank account There are So many shades, each one always more tempting than the last……. and don’t start me off on pinks!!!!

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

That’s where I started.

Hi Annaleigh,  if you type in to google , 7 tips for choosing the right lipstick for you. It will come up by Brightside. It helps with matching skin tone to colours , eyes to colours, teeth and hair to colours. It’s a very easy and informative read ,all the best, it may save you a few pennies. Pyxx.

Anonymous

PY,

That article you recommend is awesome!

Thanks you & hugs,

Kay

Like most of you ladies , the profile pics are stunning. Pyxx

Gret buy!

I have quite a few lipsticks from Maybelline and I have been really impressed with their formula, colors and, coverage.

Have fun.

Cynthia

How in the name of heaven did you put it on without looking ridiculous.

I am beyond jealous!

My VBF will laugh about this.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Very carefully, very slowly, and YouTube. Ah YouTube, a ladies best friend

Good for you, girl. I started with one, and now have 14 colours, lol. I agree, Maybelline makes beautiful lipsticks.
      I wear the Maybeline “Daringly Nude”, daily at work, and no one knows. Just love it💋
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

I was going to go for a more nude one to start, but this one stood out a little more.  Especially in their virtual try on room

Anonymous

I love wearing lipstick; just a pain to get it all off so know one knows that I’ve been wearing it.

Jennifer

Jennifer –

I have always been cautious about trying new lipsticks for fear they are hard to remove. Liquid lipsticks and others casue me concernn.  I recently found a “lip eraser” product by Maybelline. It comes in a clear lipstick tube form… apply it  all over your lips.. smack them… and wipe… voila…. no hard  rubbing required…. sometimes takes more than one application to remove all signs… but eezy peezy…..

It’s by Maybelline…. Super Stay eraser .. lip color remover. I got it on Amazon.

Laura

Kathleen
        Duchess

makeup remover works great

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I love lipstick as well, and have about 7 or 8 types. Sometimes I use the primer, mostly I don’t though!

Amy

Anonymous

I’ve only got the one shade, no primer or liner. I wanna get a nude shade as well. That way I’m not wearing the same color all the time.

Anonymous

Well welcome to the sheer delight of lipsticks Annaleigh, I can assure you will be soon be buying loads of different shades, and spend hours in make up stores, with the testers. Heels and lippy you just can’t get anymore feminine. Enjoy sweetie.

Anonymous

Enjoy, Annaleigh.  That is the first of many more make-up purchases to come.

I adore Maybelline and Mac and have lots of colors along with lipliner. I even enjoy wearing clear or nude when out in total male drab which I enjoy. Love the feel and look and dont know how you can kiss without it on now

Anonymous

I know exactly how you feel… my first experience with lipstick was when I was 6. My sister dressed me and put some lipstick on me…. I was HOOKED!!! I found and used it whenever I could all through my youth & have always had some around in adulthood. Now I have more makeup than my wife does, but she was really never a fan of makeup.

A word of warning, it IS addictive!

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Anonymous

I’m so feeling the Lippy. Right now I’m into matte reds so reach for KVD’s outlaw any chance I get 💋💄💋

Anonymous

I found a wonderful brand online. It’s called RealHer. Their lipstick is a little more expensive than the Walmart lipsticks, but well worth it.

I wear Revlon Plum/Berry, Raisin Rage (630), which I found as the top seller on Amazon, and my lips really are gorgeous, I LOVE putting it on.

Lovely choice! Revlon has great colors and seems to last forever! I did just get my first lip gloss from Haus. Awesome! Color that “pops” and really shimmery (is that a word?). lol, Love it!!

2 things flip a switch for me: Lipstick and Nail Polish…

M.A.C liquid matte is the favorite (MAC Obsessed!)

Anonymous

I’ve tried peel off lips tints I got on Amazon…fun with a little commitment.
      My current fave is Colourstay lipstick. If you are not used to managing the troubles of lipsticks ie: brushing up on clothes while shopping for dresses, eating/drinking etc. This stuff does not rub off or transfer.
      Alternatively, to avoid getting makeup on clothes while dress shopping I have a small pillow case to cover my face during try-ons in the change booth.

Anonymous

Well you might see a man wearing what appears to be bright red lippy out and about Stephanie, could be a clown on a tea break.

Anonymous

Oh I am so sorry sweetie, I’ve accidentally blown your identity, mind you the big flat red shoes are handy for spreading the load on boggy ground, not that I am saying you put a few pounds on over Christmas. (“Well that might be true” ), but I am not actually implying that, it’s just a possibility. The red nose is  just probably down to a severe cold, and rough tissues. (“well, bit hard to judge”) but you seem to be under dressed sometimes, you must wrap up Stephanie

Anonymous

I should coco

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?