- January 8, 2021 at 6:21 pm #429641AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 291 times
So I went to Walmart earlier because I needed more panties (what lady doesn’t), and I got my first ever tube of lipstick. It’s a Maybelline Matte in the color of Mesmerizing Magenta. I put it on, and OH MY! My lips are GORGEOUS!!!
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 16, 2021 at 9:29 am #433967Mary Ann SummersLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 110Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
I know exactly how you feel… my first experience with lipstick was when I was 6. My sister dressed me and put some lipstick on me…. I was HOOKED!!! I found and used it whenever I could all through my youth & have always had some around in adulthood. Now I have more makeup than my wife does, but she was really never a fan of makeup.
A word of warning, it IS addictive!
- January 16, 2021 at 8:39 am #433949Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 472Has thanked: 1965 timesBeen thanked: 1768 times
- January 11, 2021 at 5:34 am #430797Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 38Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
- January 11, 2021 at 2:14 am #430740stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1375Has thanked: 2043 timesBeen thanked: 5950 times
I have this shade too, and 882 fiery fuchsia, and others. I love to wear “make a statement” shades so that I can have another “Its a female box” ticked from a distance, when I am hiding in plain site. A man wouldn’t be wearing bright red lippy, would he? The lippy acts as a distraction as well a femme indicator.
Of course I also wear it for my own enjoyment – blue eyes, blonde hair, red lips = very femme. I gasp in astonishment when I see myself in a mirror – how (nearly) beautiful I look!
- January 11, 2021 at 2:19 am #430741Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 864Has thanked: 6749 timesBeen thanked: 3285 times
- January 11, 2021 at 3:34 am #430764stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1375Has thanked: 2043 timesBeen thanked: 5950 times
- January 12, 2021 at 1:17 pm #431562
- January 11, 2021 at 5:16 am #430795Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 864Has thanked: 6749 timesBeen thanked: 3285 times
Oh I am so sorry sweetie, I’ve accidentally blown your identity, mind you the big flat red shoes are handy for spreading the load on boggy ground, not that I am saying you put a few pounds on over Christmas. (“Well that might be true” ), but I am not actually implying that, it’s just a possibility. The red nose is just probably down to a severe cold, and rough tissues. (“well, bit hard to judge”) but you seem to be under dressed sometimes, you must wrap up Stephanie
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Amanda Burton.
- January 10, 2021 at 11:05 pm #430706Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 864Has thanked: 6749 timesBeen thanked: 3285 times
Well welcome to the sheer delight of lipsticks Annaleigh, I can assure you will be soon be buying loads of different shades, and spend hours in make up stores, with the testers. Heels and lippy you just can’t get anymore feminine. Enjoy sweetie.
- January 10, 2021 at 7:49 pm #430667Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1149Has thanked: 3137 timesBeen thanked: 3006 times
- January 10, 2021 at 7:50 pm #430668
- January 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm #430657Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 114Has thanked: 800 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
- January 11, 2021 at 8:16 am #430837Laura Jane MooreLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 109Has thanked: 717 timesBeen thanked: 461 times
I have always been cautious about trying new lipsticks for fear they are hard to remove. Liquid lipsticks and others casue me concernn. I recently found a “lip eraser” product by Maybelline. It comes in a clear lipstick tube form… apply it all over your lips.. smack them… and wipe… voila…. no hard rubbing required…. sometimes takes more than one application to remove all signs… but eezy peezy…..
It’s by Maybelline…. Super Stay eraser .. lip color remover. I got it on Amazon.
- January 9, 2021 at 4:25 am #429809Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 547Has thanked: 5790 timesBeen thanked: 2362 times
Good for you, girl. I started with one, and now have 14 colours, lol. I agree, Maybelline makes beautiful lipsticks.
I wear the Maybeline “Daringly Nude”, daily at work, and no one knows. Just love it💋
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Regine Rich.
- January 9, 2021 at 4:52 am #429831AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 291 times
- January 9, 2021 at 4:05 am #429801Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 528Has thanked: 815 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
- January 9, 2021 at 4:33 am #429818
- January 9, 2021 at 3:40 am #429791Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 118Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 304 times
- January 9, 2021 at 2:25 am #429773PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1225 timesBeen thanked: 841 times
Hi Annaleigh, if you type in to google , 7 tips for choosing the right lipstick for you. It will come up by Brightside. It helps with matching skin tone to colours , eyes to colours, teeth and hair to colours. It’s a very easy and informative read ,all the best, it may save you a few pennies. Pyxx.
- January 9, 2021 at 12:58 am #429754Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 51Replies: 1456Has thanked: 6757 timesBeen thanked: 8077 times
Welcome to lipstick!!!!!…… with heels, as female as it gets….
Now you are hooked, you’re in real trouble….and so is your bank account There are So many shades, each one always more tempting than the last……. and don’t start me off on pinks!!!!
Smiles, grace xx
- January 9, 2021 at 4:31 am #429816
- January 8, 2021 at 7:47 pm #429671Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1078Has thanked: 10119 timesBeen thanked: 3479 times
Hi Annaleigh so happy for you you took a wonderful girly step in a cute direction and made a pretty lipstick choice great for you now next time dont get scared do it again soon build that confidence ..hugs girlfriend
- January 8, 2021 at 7:29 pm #429659Lisa SmithBaronessRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 21Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
I always use a primer and mostly use a liner, although tonight I didn’t… a girl can never have too many colors, liners and gloss… my rule of thumb is try it, you might like it. Quite honestly, I’ve never met a lipstick color I didn’t like!
Enjoy and show it off, girl!
- January 8, 2021 at 8:13 pm #429692AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 291 times
I did this without a liner or primer.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 8, 2021 at 7:07 pm #429649Sarah ShimmerDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
That’s great Annaleigh! I just went and bought lipstick myself in drab at a local beauty store. NYX shout loud lipstick in “dirty talk” and NYX lipliner in “subversive socialite” going to try on this weekend
- January 8, 2021 at 7:09 pm #429650
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.