• This topic has 22 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi gorgeous girls….at this moment in time, how many lipsticks do you own??…be honest now!!….. and what’s your favourite colour, cos they have some fantastic names….I may have mentioned ( about 50 time’s, ) that mine is cupcake pink…and I honestly have a total of 24 although they are not all different colours…..a few could be pink!!!!

Anonymous

Yes…I know it should be in fashion, beauty and make up…..but I’m growing old…disGRACEfully…xx

Kassie
      Lady

I only have six, but it’s double what I had two months ago. I’m hoping this trend will continue in another 2 months time 😊

Most of mine are shades of pink, and I have glosses and lip-liners to match, but the latest lipstick I bought was a deep red colour and I absolutely adore it. I’ve never worn red of any kind before then, but it’s really given me something to think about and I can’t wait to try it out with some different looks.

And lipstick… how many is too many? Hmm.. Is that a trick question? 😜

Anonymous

Krissi

Everyone should always carry a red…temptress, devil may care, alarm…all good names for the look….how about grace SCARLETT…haha…..huggs xx

Anonymous

I have 6, but that will change soon. Plus my wife said that I can use any of her makeup and she has lots!

Does a two ended lipstick count as 1 or 2?  I have 7 on my vanity and 3 in my purse, two of which are double ended.

And, like MTV used to say when they actually played music in the beginning, “Too much is never enough.”

PaulaF

I have 27.

My favourite is black cherry or a nice red with blue undertones like MACS ruby woo.

I was a bullet or pallet girl but I am really getting into the liquids.

Just bought a Stila liquid lipstick. It was more than I normally would have paid for a lip product but had to have it.

Caroline

Hi grace,

I only have a few ,so far and a friend recommended a nice MAC red which I just purchased.

The shade dad slipped my mind at the moment.

You can’t go wrong with red and can you ever have too many lipsticks or for that matter any thing girly?😁

I say no

Hugs Patty

7,,,and probably my fav is Coral pink,,

Anonymous

Oh my God Grace what have you started. “lippy lippy lippy”

My favourite is obviously pink. “pigeon pink” or “Penelope  pink”

But I have a few I like

Candy yum yum

Sexy But Sweet

Velvet underground

Pillow talk medium

Lost cherry

Bitch perfect

Oh and loads more sweetie. I think I have about 15 /16, that’s not very many Grace, but I don’t keep many that long, I like to keep them fresh, so I am changing all the time,and I am a lippy nut and buy to experiment, well not really I can’t resist, you know what it is like Grace, it’s like being a child in a sweet shop if you buy one you need two, then before you know it the morning has gone and you have bought four. God it’s heaven even if it’s naughty. Ta ta pink sister. 

I haven’t attempted ANY facial make up yet, but nail polish……..my word. I’ve got dozens.

Anonymous

Rei Rei Rei…you so need lippy, but i will forgive you this time as you are obviously into nail polish….. that’s as long as you have some pinks

Stay safe🌈 honey

Anonymous

Rei, I agree with the delightful Grace, you need lippy sweetie, maybe that’s a good place to start your facial make-up journey, it’s simple to master, and you can build from there. But a girl just has to have lippy sweetie, well that’s my excuse anyway. 

Anonymous

i have about 15-20 and red is always my fav! 2nd favorite is my berry famous its like a purple color! i love it!

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa….I love Rimmels ” run the show”….. it’s purple, berry and smells lush…you might want to check it out, grace x

You asked,12 in my hand bag in my makeup bag and a further 19 that i interchange with + a mixture of lip glosses and pencils . I like the glosses but don’t use the pencils much. I like ilia true red and very cherry if i am feeling provocative but they are long stay. for everyday use i have amethist shimmer, which is a pretty pink and heather shimmer both by rimmel and easily removed. Pyxx.

I forgot my favourite, it is called mexicana and was by Avon cosmetics, i use it very sparingly as i only have a third of the tube left and i  think it may be obsolete, unless someone knows better!!! pyxx.

I currently have five or six. I just cleaned out a bunch that where too old or almost empty. I guess I had about 18 or 20ish?
      But you can never have too many right?
      My favorite? Hmmm that’s a tough one. Because it’s one that’s gone now.

Absolutely PINK! Several shades in fact. ❤️💅

Offhand, I have no idea how many lipsticks I own.

My favourite colour is the only Max Factor lippy I have – it’s my go to, but it’s currently in my makeup bag, at the back of my wardrobe…

The correct answer to your question is 2 more than you already own – so go ahead! Buy that colour you’ve been dreaming about recently!

Love Laura

Awesome Grace. So Many delicious suggestions to try. Yum!

Anonymous

Thank Phoebe…..just make sure you do!!!!!

Huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Britney…….you sooooo need lipstick in your life…huggs, grace xx

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?