- October 12, 2020 at 4:05 pm #393742Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 571Has thanked: 3240 timesBeen thanked: 2921 times
Hi gorgeous girls….at this moment in time, how many lipsticks do you own??…be honest now!!….. and what’s your favourite colour, cos they have some fantastic names….I may have mentioned ( about 50 time’s, ) that mine is cupcake pink…and I honestly have a total of 24 although they are not all different colours…..a few could be pink!!!!
- October 14, 2020 at 9:26 pm #394802Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
- October 15, 2020 at 12:23 am #394827
- October 14, 2020 at 3:25 am #394430Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 412Has thanked: 1151 timesBeen thanked: 1973 times
Offhand, I have no idea how many lipsticks I own.
My favourite colour is the only Max Factor lippy I have – it’s my go to, but it’s currently in my makeup bag, at the back of my wardrobe…
The correct answer to your question is 2 more than you already own – so go ahead! Buy that colour you’ve been dreaming about recently!
- October 13, 2020 at 7:09 pm #394310BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1446Has thanked: 1564 timesBeen thanked: 3355 times
I must have a couple hundred lipsticks & lip stains. Most are in the $10 range, but I have several that I paid in excess of $40. I love lipstick to the point where I may need an intervention! LOL Lipstick is my Cocaine!
- October 13, 2020 at 6:21 pm #394290
- October 13, 2020 at 4:48 pm #394256Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I currently have five or six. I just cleaned out a bunch that where too old or almost empty. I guess I had about 18 or 20ish?
But you can never have too many right?
My favorite? Hmmm that’s a tough one. Because it’s one that’s gone now.
- October 13, 2020 at 4:19 pm #394241Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 604Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1655 times
How many? Lots. If I had to guess maybe 40 but only 6 or 7 that I use on a regular basis. For the longest time my favorite was Raze Red by Lancome of Paris. Right now I’m into NYX glitter goals and have three fav shades with one being a red so I guess I prefer red overall.
- October 13, 2020 at 3:31 pm #394218PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 212Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
I forgot my favourite, it is called mexicana and was by Avon cosmetics, i use it very sparingly as i only have a third of the tube left and i think it may be obsolete, unless someone knows better!!! pyxx.
- October 13, 2020 at 3:17 pm #394211PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 212Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
You asked,12 in my hand bag in my makeup bag and a further 19 that i interchange with + a mixture of lip glosses and pencils . I like the glosses but don’t use the pencils much. I like ilia true red and very cherry if i am feeling provocative but they are long stay. for everyday use i have amethist shimmer, which is a pretty pink and heather shimmer both by rimmel and easily removed. Pyxx.
- October 13, 2020 at 2:27 pm #394176Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 71Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 426 times
- October 13, 2020 at 1:34 pm #394148Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 462Has thanked: 2890 timesBeen thanked: 1697 times
- October 13, 2020 at 1:49 pm #394155Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 347Has thanked: 3764 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
Rei, I agree with the delightful Grace, you need lippy sweetie, maybe that’s a good place to start your facial make-up journey, it’s simple to master, and you can build from there. But a girl just has to have lippy sweetie, well that’s my excuse anyway.
- October 13, 2020 at 1:41 pm #394152Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 571Has thanked: 3240 timesBeen thanked: 2921 times
- October 13, 2020 at 1:25 pm #394144ParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 347Has thanked: 3764 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
Oh my God Grace what have you started. “lippy lippy lippy”
My favourite is obviously pink. “pigeon pink” or “Penelope pink”
But I have a few I like
Candy yum yum
Sexy But Sweet
Pillow talk medium
Oh and loads more sweetie. I think I have about 15 /16, that’s not very many Grace, but I don’t keep many that long, I like to keep them fresh, so I am changing all the time,and I am a lippy nut and buy to experiment, well not really I can’t resist, you know what it is like Grace, it’s like being a child in a sweet shop if you buy one you need two, then before you know it the morning has gone and you have bought four. God it’s heaven even if it’s naughty. Ta ta pink sister.
- October 13, 2020 at 7:21 am #393965
- October 13, 2020 at 7:00 am #393953patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3729 times
I only have a few ,so far and a friend recommended a nice MAC red which I just purchased.
The shade dad slipped my mind at the moment.
You can’t go wrong with red and can you ever have too many lipsticks or for that matter any thing girly?😁
I say no
- October 13, 2020 at 6:19 am #393932Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I have 27.
My favourite is black cherry or a nice red with blue undertones like MACS ruby woo.
I was a bullet or pallet girl but I am really getting into the liquids.
Just bought a Stila liquid lipstick. It was more than I normally would have paid for a lip product but had to have it.
- October 12, 2020 at 9:07 pm #393837Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 651Has thanked: 1189 timesBeen thanked: 2310 times
Does a two ended lipstick count as 1 or 2? I have 7 on my vanity and 3 in my purse, two of which are double ended.
And, like MTV used to say when they actually played music in the beginning, “Too much is never enough.”
- October 12, 2020 at 5:48 pm #393774Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 548Has thanked: 5536 timesBeen thanked: 2900 times
- October 12, 2020 at 4:43 pm #393753Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 90Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 319 times
- October 12, 2020 at 4:26 pm #393750KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
I only have six, but it’s double what I had two months ago. I’m hoping this trend will continue in another 2 months time 😊
Most of mine are shades of pink, and I have glosses and lip-liners to match, but the latest lipstick I bought was a deep red colour and I absolutely adore it. I’ve never worn red of any kind before then, but it’s really given me something to think about and I can’t wait to try it out with some different looks.
And lipstick… how many is too many? Hmm.. Is that a trick question? 😜
- October 12, 2020 at 4:16 pm #393748ParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 571Has thanked: 3240 timesBeen thanked: 2921 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.