Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Revel
      Baroness

Hello ladies,

We all like to wear lipstick or lip gloss. I like both, but I personally love lipstick. I also wear it more often. I love how red lipstick makes my natural, full lips look.

Do you ladies prefer wearing lipstick or lip gloss? Please vote for one. Thank you.

Revel 💋

Just love lipsticks never one much for a lip gloss but you know im a red lip girl so girly and works well with my skin color ..

Hugs Revel ..

Stephanie

I have both in my collection, but I think lean toward lipstick, at least as an “every day” alternative. It may be just me, but lip gloss seems best in “glam” situations. That’s great if you are the occasional dresser who maximizes their limited time by going high glam when dressing up. I am pretty much an every day girl, though, so lip glosses just don’t feel “right” most of the time. But that’s just this girl’s opinion.

Love lipstick as I can have it reflect my mood to others. My goto lipstick is a bright red. Also I favor pinks for daytime and a darker reds for the evenings. If was was to be out on a date or in the bedroom I might use a lipgloss to enhance my mood and the moment.

kisses to all…

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks, Stephanie and Lisa!

I’m the same way. I love lipstick, especially red lipstick.💄💋

Rev

Trish White
      Baroness

I’m with Revel, I usually wear both lipstick with lip gloss. I just like shiny kissable lips 🥰

Revel
        Baroness

Trish,

Oh yes, wearing lipstick with lip gloss creates shiny, kissable lips. Thanks.

Revel

I love it, Trish!

Diane

Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

Thanks Rev,

Lipstick choice is definitely winning.

My favorite color is red as well.

What does red lipstick symbolize?

The bold and dauntless. Red is feminine, yet daring and powerful.

Hugs,

Rev’s Sis “Hides”

Revel
        Baroness

Sis,

You look great wearing red lipstick, and we are both blessed with natural, full lips. Thank you for sharing what lipstick symbolizes. I can understand why you voted for lipstick, judging by what’s on your cover image, Hides. 💄😉

Love, Rev

Hi ladies,

Red is powerful, but it’s too provocative for me. Revlon’s Black Cherry and Maybelline’s Burgundy Blush work really well for me.

Is there a dark plum anybody likes?

Kisses,

Diane Marie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hiya Rev!  I find the lip gloss a bit too flashy for my tastes, lip stick is just a little more subtle in that way.  I *think lighter shades would suit me best too.  And, I just love using a lipstick more… it’s almost therapeutic,  lol.

Stevie

Revel
        Baroness

Hi, Stevie! Agreed. Lipstick is relaxing to put on, and I usually put it on last before I put on my wig, and va-va-voom! ❤️

Kisses,

Rev 💋

Hi Rev ❤️, without a doubt the lipstick, and without a doubt in red, I love how it looks with any style of makeup and outfit, and also how it makes my lips look feminine and kissable,
      Greetings, hugs and kisses 🤭😘💋

Revel
        Baroness

Hi, Sophia!

I totally agree. Red lipstick looks great with any style makeup and outfit. It makes lips look so lovely, and like me, when you wear red lipstick, you look lovely. 😊

Thanks for sharing, girlfriend. 😘💋

❤️ Rev

I only feel complete as a woman when I’m wearing lipstick and a bra.

The journey leads to womanhood!

I eagerly await what comes next.

Diane

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

What no checkbox for both ??   🙂

Revel
        Baroness

I could have added “both” in the poll, but I wanted it to be more like a lipstick vs. lip gloss poll. 😁

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Lipstick, lipstick, lipstick, if I don’t have at least 6 tubes I am heading for the store, lol. You perhaps should have had a few more choices like both, or lip plumper. I like to apply lip plumper then my lipstick over that. The lip plumper tingles a little and then acts as a lip gloss when applied with lipstick. Sometimes I will add an application of a lip liner will really define my lips.

JOJO
      Lady

Lipstick is a must. It was one of the first things I wore when I started crossdressing.

I picked lipstick.  I have about 3 lip glosses but I rarely use them.  While lip gloss looks absolutely awesome, the moment you eat or drink anything the gloss is pretty much gone and stuck on food or straw or rim of the cup.

I find lipstick more durable and can withstand eating/drinking with a minor touch up if necessary.

Revel
        Baroness

Yes, lip gloss may look great, but is great getting stuck on anything, too. Lipstick stays on the lips longer.

Anonymous

Revel,

Absolutely, definitely lipstick. I tried lip gloss years ago and it just didn’t do it for me. After getting dressed and my makeup and wig put on, lipstick is the very last thing. Then I am complete.

Renea ❤️

Revel
        Baroness

I’m the same way, sister. When I apply makeup, lipstick is the finishing touch.

Revel

Jackie
      Ambassador

Persoally I prefer all at once, line my lips then lipstick as a base / primer so to speak and gloss to finish. That’s what I have always done. If I’m just going to a store or to pay a bill or something I’ll just wear clear lip gloss maybe with a few sparkles. No matter how you see it makeup in general is my life line. Hardly go out of the house without it already on or putting it on in the car.

I am more of a pink girl, like darker pinkish colors that enhance my skin tone. I have three ‘go to’ colors that I alternate and wear everyday at work, where I am a trans woman 24/7.  They are all by MAC, Lustreglass lipsticks in these shades: ‘Beam There, Done That’, ‘Frienda’, and my favorite, ‘Syrup.’  They say that your lip color shouldn’t overpower your eye makeup, I love eye makeup so I don’t wear red that often, although I do have two tubes of very red lipstick that I tend to use in the winter months.

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

Lipstick!!! I love red but am kinda partial to plum colors. Lipstick was my first trigger (at age 5) leading me to crossdress. So, it’s lipstick for me! Gloss is fine in a pinch…

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Definitely lipstick for me. With my cool skin tone, I like the way plum shades look on me.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

none of the above… 16-24 hour lip stain

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I need to learn more about lip stain Billie….

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Both but prefer lipstick.  There’s so much more to choose from.  It’s more versatile.  I can choose a subtle shade for daytime or choose a bold shade for evening.  It’s hard to be subtle with gloss.  It’s more of a glam treat for evenings when I want to make a statement.

Lipstick for me…..I don’t know what it is but I get very “excited” if I am not tucked when I am applying it. I have a suspicion as to why hehe

Anonymous
      Duchess

“From out of the lips (mouth) of babes.” Lipstick all the way. I love how it looks, especailly Red. And to steal Revel’s comment, shiny, kissable lips. No other reason for this girl is needed, Muah. xoxo

Revel
        Baroness

Nice. I couldn’t have said it better myself, or did I? 😉

Rev

Gwyneth
        Lady

And it has to leave a distinct print on our wine glass, coffee cup, or lover’s neck! Dare I say shirt collar?

Gwyn

Revel
      Baroness

And lipstick currently takes the lead by fifty more votes! I can understand why. Thanks for voting.

Revel

I have been trying the different lip stick’s and lip gloss’s and am finding it fun to put on in the morning after I get dressed. not sure what I like best yet. It’s fun to have that extra feeling and to see it on your coffee cup, or that glance in the mirror to do that little primp, it just adds to everything when your all dolled up!!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

The answer is lipstick, duh! Although sometimes with lip gloss over that.

. Cassie

I as well wear both but much prefer lipstick.  I love applying it and the feel of it on my lips.
      My wife made a comment when she found that I had used a full stick of my favourite colour. “  Wow, you’ve used a lipstick up already? Takes me a while to go through one.”  I did wear that colour a lot during mask wearing so…..

I wear both myself

Anonymous

Hi Revel!

I LOVE wearing lipstick! It’s so much fun to be able to choose a color to complement my outfit, but then I can change it too if I want. The smell, the feel, the taste of it are all constant reminders of how feminized I am, which I absolutely love! My favorite lipstick colors are all in the red family, but I also like pinks and darker shades too, it really just depends on what I’m wearing.

After I put on my lipstick, depending on what I’m wearing and where I’m going, a lot of times I’ll also apply a little lip gloss over it, just to make my lips a bit more shiny and full looking.

One thing that I really love to do is when I’m at a stop sign or stoplight and I know that there’s a man in the car next to me, I pull out my lipstick and touch it up in my rear view mirror. That’s such a girly thing to do! I know that when the man looks over and sees me doing that, he’s thinking how much of a silly woman I am to be applying lipstick in the car when I should be paying attention to driving! But it’s just so much fun to be a woman that I love doing things like that, especially when I know a real man is watching me!

Hugs,

Holly

Gwyneth
        Lady

You are such a bad girl. Giving those guys a cheap thrill!

Anonymous

I try, Gwyn, I try… 😉

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks Holly for sharing all of that. You and I are so like-minded about lipstick. I love the feel, smell, and look of it. Although the red family of colors are my favorite, I love pink shades too. Lip gloss on its own is okay, but I don’t like the feeling of it as much as lipstick. You can use both, but I prefer lipstick on its own. I bet you really get some looks from men watching you putting lipstick on in your car! Drive safe, girlfriend.

Rev

Being a mature lady, lipstick was my vote. For us more experienced girls, and for myself, I prefer satin finish lipsticks, they bleed less and for me stay put longer without drying my lips like some of matte finish lipsticks! 💋

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for voting and sharing, sister. The ladies here sure love lipstick, just like me. 😉

I answered lipstick, but I usually apply lip gloss over it.

It’s lipstick foe me as well.  I’ve never tried lip gloss though.  Growing up my Mom was an Avon rep and would get little samples of the different colors of lipstick.  My sisters and I would play with them at times.  I use a dark pink and a lighter pink as my wife says mature ladies should wear lipstick close to their natural color.  I do have a Burts Bees lip shimmer in rhubarb that I really enjoy using as it gives a tingle to my lips as it has peppermint in it.  I love using it in the morning and seeing the lip print on my coffee mug, so girly.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Revel
        Baroness

Thanks for sharing this, Suzanne. My Mom (RIP) worked for “Avon” years ago too! I used to like looking at the Avon catalog to see what could be ordered. Agreed. I love the feel of lipstick, and seeing a lip print on your coffee mug does look girly. Haha. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!

Revel

Revel –

Happy Valentines Day to you also

XOXOX
          Suzanne

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?