Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jill Marshall
      Duchess

I tried a liquid lipstick for the first time and loved it so much, I thought I’d mention it.  My favorite features:  First, is how it dries in.  It gives the same intensity of color, but no getting hair stuck in it, doesnt mess up clothes as you put them on or take them off; and it could be worn under a mask without an issue.  Also doesnt leave incriminating marks on anything you may be drinking out of while wearing.  Second, the brush applicator is smaller which makes detailing and getting the right line a lot easier.  I’m not ready to dump all my traditional lipstick yet, but I’ll definitely be trying it again next time!

Anonymous

Hi Jill

Can’t believe I have not crossed paths with liquid lipstick…yet, but I think I will give it a whirl….as long as I can get pink, haha

I so agree about the mask issue, I was out shopping the weekend, and when I got home, I had the most beautiful “pink kiss” on the inside of my mask…..

Just one thing…..I actually adore lipstick “lips” on my wine glass or coffee mug…( hey, Mary Ann???)

Smiles 🌈   Grace xx

I’ve used the common types of lipstick, the traditional kind, “squeeze tube” kind (covergirl has one like it), and liquid.

I do like the liquid, it is easy to apply and the application, like you said, is small enough to get into the corners of the mouth.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I’ve tried liquid lipstick. Unfortunately, apparently because of my age, they dry my lips too much, causing my lips to blister. It just isn’t for me.

Jill and others who have tried liquid lipstick… is it hard to remove?

[postquote quote=399140]

I’ve tried 2 different formulations from MAC and there were no problems with removal. I use Neutragena makeup removal sheets…

[postquote quote=399137]

There are moisturizing primers you can get that are applied before you put on the lipstick…

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

Laura Jane, once I saw how it soaked in and dried, I became concerned about this, but went on with my day, and when the time came I had no problem removing completely and cleanly with a makeup removing wipe.  I should have also mentioned the brand I purchased which was Maybelline.

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

Grace, I can’t believe it either.  I wish I’d thought to try it sooner, but that is the story of my entire CD life so why should this be an exception?? I don’t mind a smudged glass either except that its another thing to remember to clean up, I’ve been caught after the fact at least twice by errant glasses.  And when traditional lipstick gets on the top rim of a glass, watch out it can be evil, another way for it to find its way to places where it is not welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?