Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am constantly surprised as I try new things the pleasures we deny ourselves as men. Case in point, my first earrings, big gold hoops, arrived today. I put them on and some hot pink lipstick and what fun they are to wear! All big and jiggly every time my head moves. They are clip ons but you would never know from the front. Why do we deny ourselves all these fun little things the girls have gotten to enjoy for so long? So happy I d3fided to start to play!

Great question! Where did you order your earrings from? I’ve been looking around and haven’t found much or anything I really like.

Jill

Amazon has a huge selection. I just searched clip on hoop earrings. I got 7 sizes for $8 in a set.

And why dont the ladies TELL US how much fun this is!!!

If looking for good hoop clip ons Macys online has good ones that don’t fall off like some hoops from Some if the CD stores.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

When we crossdress we’re making a personal statement that we will not be denied.  Obviously.

The social barriers to being ourselves are slowly crumbling.

Go out in any big city and you’ll see guys, straight guys, wearing earrings and jewelry.  Soccer dads wearing skirts.  Hipsters wearing makeup and sporting color on their nails.

I could go on.  Most of those guys don’t consider themselves crossdressers or non-binary.

Obviously some of us are in clearly difficult situations.  If that’s you I sympathize.  I hope things improve for you.

That said, I would offer that many of us can do more than we realize.  Unfounded fear holds us back.

Maybe….just maybe…..the biggest barrier to being yourself is the reflection in the mirror.

/EA

Trish White
        Baroness

Hi Emily , everything you wrote is so true. You should expand a bit on this and post it in the articles section. A lot of the girls having issues should read it. I honestly think it will be a big help.

Leah
      Baroness

I ordered some clip on earrings from Amazon that were very inexpensive, problem was my ear lobes are thick so they dd not stay on very well

I know exactly what you mean. I also have to wear clip-ons and I’m fine with that, but they are so rare to find in most retail stores. I got lucky this past summer and found 5 pairs at a local retail chain.

And just before Christmas, at the same store, I found clip-on converters for pierced earrings. I think I’m going to be in trouble this year as I foresee my earring collection growing exponentially.

Hi Brittney,

On your next shopping mall visit try  Claire’s for clip on earrings.

Alice

Hi Alice; May 2021 I went to a Claire’s at an open-air outlet mall. When I asked, they didn’t have “clip-ons”. Instead, I found and bought a triple pack of “plunger-spring” earrings. It had a pair of “gold”, a pair of “silver”, and a pair of black 1.5″ diameter hoops.

Anonymous

Brittney, I hadn’t heard of plunger-spring earrings. I assume those have a little spring on the back to hold the earrings in place, similar to a clip-on?

I’ve also found that thrift stores, such as Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. are great places to buy clip-on earrings. Of course, you always want to clean them before using them, but they usually have a great selection and prices always seem to be reasonable.

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous
      Lady

I had my ears pierced in the 90s as a teenager when it was the fad. All of my friends got one, I got both and am benefiting now 🙂

I like long earrings and ordered two silver pairs from Amazon. They have a huge collection, as Megan pointed out – different types, sizes, shapes, colors…. I have been wearing them everyday since they arrived, and change them around throughout the day. Absolutely love them!

Ladies,

I’ve had good success shopping at Etsy dot com for clip ons. They also have fun magnetic back earrings as well.

One last thought: Like shoes, you can never have too many earrings!

Leah

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I bought a pair of wide gold clip-ons from the TONLUYAX store on Amazon. They look nice and are pretty comfortable, you will feel them a little occasionally but it’s not a sharp pain. They are large enough to get noticed under longer hair but not too large that the extra weight pulls too much on your ear.

Hi Megan
      What girl doesn’t like dangly ear-ring mine are all clip on and I have loads of them, I love big dangly pearl ear-rings and there are lots of others. Like you they feel really good to wear I love the feel of them swinging about.
      Love Sarah xx

I just had my ears pierced 6 weeks ago. I now have a pair of feminine earrings I can fit into the same backing for another few months until the ear is fully healed, and another pair that they ran out of and are ordering (including a pair to ship to me).

You ladies have named my top turn ons , bra, garter belt and nylons, panties, nylon- satin pjs or long nighties .

But the one not mentioned is my overbust corset.  There is no feeling more feminine for me than when my lady laces me up super tight!

I love wearing my earrings.  I wear clip ons and have quite a few pair, most of which I made myself by converting pierced earrings to clip ons.  I buy the converters at JoAnn Fabrics or Michaels.  Both have jewelry making sections and have other supplies to make your own.  I’ve also made bracelets and necklaces.  They are fun to make and wear.  A few months ago my wife and I were at a holiday street fair that had people selling jewelry.  I stopped and was looking at earrings (actually found some clip ons) and she asked if I had thought about getting my ears pierced.  I told her that I had but didn’t give it too much thought.  We had a discussion about it and she said she thought it would be a good idea for Suzanne but wouldn’t want to see her husband with pierced ears.  As I only dress at home and being concerned about having to explain it to family (mostly grandkids) and friends I’ll stick with my clip ons (at least for now).

We do go for mani-pedi’s together and in the winter I do get color on my toes.  I also shave my legs in the winter which I enjoy.  A couple more of life’s little pleaasures.

XOXO
      Suzanne

We don’t have to deny ourselves the pleasures of anything that women do or wear.  As men, we are doing whatever we want including dressing, looking and acting as women, as realistically as possibly.  That is what I do, and want to do, I’m not planning on denying anything to myself any more.  That’s also why I’m here, I can’t wait to explore femininity even more.

But Megan, you are right on about it being a pleasure.  I’m ready for more.

Earings are a great step!  I too love dangly earrings, and mine are all clip ons from Amazon.  Lots of styles, shapes and colors.  I have also added several necklaces, bracelets and rings.  More little pleasures to try.

I have also enjoyed adding nail polish and press on nails, a great add for me!

Trish White
      Baroness

Thanks for the post Megan, I’ve always been a go big or go home type of girl so when I got my ears pierced I got them double pierced and love it. big hoop earrings with Studs right behind them. I absolutely love it. I think I’m hooked on earrings more than shoes.

Trish 💖

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?