• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve taken small step this week that is pretty important to me. I have two online accounts with local hospitals. Using them mainly to be on their covid vaccine waiting lists. I decided to update my personal info on each to identify myself as transgender, she/her, and bisexual. This info will be available for any future visits. I feel really good about this! Next up is to make that call to Planned Parenthood to set up an initial HRT consultation. Not in a rush, but moving along!

That is a confident leap, not a little step. I’m happy for you!

I am so happy for you Kaz. I am sort of following in your confident footsteps. In 10 days I have an appointment with my primary care physician and am looking forward to identifying myself as transgender to her. It will be such a tremendous relief to release all the anxiety that has been building up over many years.

P.S.  Wherever all you girls are in your journey I wish all you girls  strength, courage and  to perseverance on your journey to becoming your true self.

Anonymous

Good for you, Kayla! You’re taking control and putting things right – it’s a step forward. What a positive thing to do!

Thank you Kaz. I am finally starting the journey on realizing who I truly am. Wishing you the best on your journey.

Anonymous

Hi Kaz congrats on being part of the Journey been there myself going on for about month on HRT Dr saying my health is great so far.  Enjoy the ride.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?