• Creator
    Topic
    Roberta Hall
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 10

I live as a girl part time and work and live as a Male in every day life.  I have always been feminine . I started with wearing panties and a bra and found that I was very comfortable and felt like a total girl.

I soon realized that I was a girl at heart and began wearing a bra and panties daily. I started to shop for own clothes.  I shopped for everything a girl could need . I started from the bottom off the list with active wear and intimates.  I already had a few bras and panties but I soon realized I was going to go shopping for myself . I  stopped  by lasenza and kind of went out there.  I asked for help with finding myself some bras,panties,lingerie,and active wear.

I also went to maurice’s and I had my new outfit from Lasenza.  I asked for help with choosing a new pair of jeans with white stitching and embroidery pockets.

I was surprised how many bras and panties I bought and I aslo bought a lot of girl clothes.  I must had 6t shirts and 7tanks.  With 7 pairs of Jean’s.i had great day shopping.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robin Girly
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 85

I just love shopping

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Linda Rose Nygaard
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 100

I love shopping en femme for girl clothes too.  Men’s clothes are boring, women’s clothes are fun.  Also I think having money and being able to spend it on what you choose versus spending it on what society says you should gives you a feeling that you’ve ‘broken the shackles’ that society tries to put on men.  Freedom from those shackles is something that all men ought to experience.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Roberta Hall
      Participant
      Registered On: March 30, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 10

I always thought if you want to live as a girl and dress like you feel the rest of the world will understand.  I have always been a girl who loves me as my self and I have always loved dressing up as Roberta as her self. Have a very strong feeling of being a woman and I have a very strong relationship where I am a little bit feminine so it was like being a girl and a man at the same time.  I choose to be a beautiful person who has learned that I can wear and dress as a woman. I have always been wearing a bra and panties daily for years and have come to discover my love of wearing and dressing as a woman.  All of my favorite clothes are girls.

I have been  living as a woman for years now and I don’t regret it.

Celine Onaback
      Participant
      Registered On: November 14, 2017
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 6

Roberta

I would like to live as a woman part time when I get my own place. Although, I have no plans on becoming a trans woman. When I do get my own place, I will dress as a woman and live as one for a day so I can experience life as a woman. Other than that, I live and work as a Male.

Jannie Murry
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 90

Hi Roberta

I can relate to what you did .I’ve gone shopping for women’s clothes and occasional I overbought like you did. I found out that if you aren’t sure about what size of whatever it is that you’re looking for, that most sales girls are more than willing to help you. To them it’s a sure sale and lots of sales girls are on commission and the more you buy, the more they make. At the Victoria’s Secret store in the Florida Mall where I shop for intimates, I’ve been there so many times that they know that I’m a regular customer and I’m there to buy whatever I’m looking for, so to the sales girls I’m a sure sale. Stay safe and enjoy your shopping for ladies clothes en femme

Janine

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 309

Huggs Roberta

The way you live and work is a mirror image of my life…while I do buy on line, there is nothing like the rush of shopping en femme and browsing through all those lovely stores….. best wishes, Grace xx

Stephanie Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 273

Sounds like you had a fantastic day. Shopping for women’s clothes is so much fun. I use the ASOS app on my iPhone for most of my shopping.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Wendy Me
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 33

I find buying on Amazon so much easier and usually its here in a couple of days. I love the Lark and Lo and Daily Ritual dresses.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 306

I now seem to do all my shopping as Debbie whether it be for groceries , malls, or stores like Bed and Bath. I am much more content this way and try hard not to over buy. I love running about to stores en femme and mostly in heels

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1428

Hi Roberta,

I can relate to all of that, although I never bought as much on a single outing as you did.  I like to shop weekly, and pick up a couple of things at a time; I enjoy looking as much as buying.  Being a girl is loads of fun – but it can get to be expensive.

Hugs,

Bettlyou

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.