Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I must apologize to everyone, it’s been some time since I have spent time on CDH, but my life seems to be moving so fast I just don’t have enough time in my day for everything. And a girl needs her beauty sleep, ( I need a coma!!) LoL  I did want to announce that just a couple weeks ago, I began living full time as a woman, with the exception of work. Unfortunately, what I do for a living is a man’s job, not a womans, so I still need to compromise there until I can figure it out. I am however living and dressing female 100% of the time at home, shopping, Dr office visits, everything I do. I came out to my sister, a couple of close friends and even my neighbors now know. I t has been a wonderful experience and I have been so happy, felt so free since I decided to do this. I admit it is a lot of work being a woman, but my make up skills have gotten so much better, I now know what products work with my skin and coloring, clothing is easier to purchase as I know what works on my body and I simply don’t care what people think of me. I think developing that attitude actually gave me the confidence I needed to make this decision. Hours in front of the make up mirror, taking hundreds of pictures and videos developing feminine mannerisms also helped. I don’t pretend to know it all, I don’t pretend to look totally feminine and I do make mistakes if I get tired of lazy. I do keep my awareness up when out en femme and that alone can wear you down, it’s not easy being a girl when you’ve been a boy for 58 years.  Some days it’s hard to believe that just last November & December I was afraid to go dress shopping and now I’m using the ladies room when out. I know I do not fool everyone, I’m too darn ugly!! LoL But most people have been great and very accepting. I have had not only men, but 30 something woman hitting on me when out and that’s something that hasn’t happened to me in 30 years. It does make you feel good!! I  have also let my hair grow out, taking 1000% of the dosage of Biotin, washing & conditioning my hair in Biotin Shampoo, drinking a lot of milk, (I hate it). got rid of the bleach blond wig. I also went to Mexico and bought Lumigan to help grow my lashes back. I have purchased an infra-red skin device and I’m using Extra Strengh Vitamin oil for my skin and to lesson facial scarring. I don’t know where all this is going? Some days I want to get a plane ticket and head to Thailand for reassignment surgery, other days I feel too old to make that change, but for now, I’m happy being myself, Brenda as much as possible!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Bren!   Those are some big steps and very happy to hear that your confidence has grown.  And it sounds like practice, practice, practice is something that we need to remember to help move us along our paths.  Thank you for updating us all and I wish you continues success.

Hugs,

Michelle

Brenda,

You will have to pardon me if I live vicariously through your experiences.  If not for existing family relationships, how I wish I had your courage to live as a woman.  Wouldn’t that be wonderful if you could switch to a different job that allowed you to be a woman at work so you could be your true self 24/7.  If not for those relationships, I too would strongly consider reassignment surgery.  Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations for the strength you show on your journey.  Wishing you the best as you consider your future choices.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?