Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

For a few years I lived in the top of a duplex while there was a woman living in the bottom apartment.  We shared a basement that was split into two sides where we each had our own storage unit and washer/dryer. I loved the basement because I could practice walking in heals and they made a great sound as I walked across the floor.  My neighbor was a doctor who kept odd hours, so I was never sure if she was home.  I definitely checked out her clothing when it was in the laundry down there, but the more intense memories are the times she almost caught me.  I would occasionally come down to do laundry wearing just a bra, panties, breast forms, and a wig (I must have been quite a site)!  Occasionally the heels as well with that outfit.  One time I was down there and I hadn’t realized that she was home.  I heard her door opening.  I barely had time to think and managed to hide behind the washer.  I was shaking as I crouched there for about 5 minutes while she collected her laundry about 10 feet away from me.  In hindsight I wonder what it would have been like if she had caught me.  It would have been great to have a neighbor who I could dress up with, but I have no idea how she would have reacted.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

So long as you weren’t wearing her things, and she is a doctor, she probably wouldn’t have said anything – She’s probably seen a lot worse in her job!!

Welcome Michelle, dressing is an experience energizing on its own, but in different circumstances challenging. As your neighbour is a dr, would she have been upset, or forgiving. You have moved on now, but yes being caught by a family member, or neighbour, gives your heart a shake up.
      At least you are here with us.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Lady

As already said, her being a doctor she has probably seen it before but would probably be a surprise to her knowing you, her neighbor, and so close in sharing the basement, might scare her not knowing your complete intentions. I imagine it would be more shocking to surprise see you in just lingerie than to be dressed in an outfit that would blend in public.

Never assume anyone, especially a genetic female, to be accepting of us. We have all learned that only a tiny fraction of GG’s would approve of our lifestyle. The doctor may move or complain to the landlord or force you to move. I wouldn’t take the chance of a surprise exhibition. If you could meet her and in the course of a normal conversation bring up CD’s and get her take on it then you will know how she feels, otherwise, you are taking a huge, huge, risk. Don’t let your fantasy overcome reality.

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks for the advice.  You are probably right.  This was a few years ago already, so it is a moot point by now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?