Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I’m just wondering. The area where I live is very conservative. I would love to meet other CDs. Maybe go shopping together or just sit down and chat over lunch. So, is there anybody on here in the NE Ohio/Western Pennsylvania area that would be interested in such a meet? I think it would be fun.

Denise

Wish we were closer, I’d love to!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good luck, Denise. Iv’e been looking for the same in central Iowa.

. Cassie

It is so hard to find other girls like us who live in the same area.  I would love to have a friend to spend time shopping with and hanging out.  My wife is so accepting she would not mind me having other girls stop over.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have the same challenge in the Springfield, IL area 😢

Me also in sw iowa.

I live in the Rockford IL area.  Would love to meet with another girl at a local Starbucks for coffee and chat.

Hi Denise: The problem I’ve found is that no matter whether your area is conservative or progressive; if there are other CDers in your area, they may not be ready to meet up with a “stranger” one-on-one. I live just west of Cincinnati, in rural Indiana, and Cincinnati has an established LGBTQAI+ and CD community with lots of support organizations and I’ve seen a decent search result of Cincinnati CDers here on CDH. I’ve been out dressed full en femme in this community since September 2018 and I’ve been a CDH member since August 2019. In all that time, I’ve only had 1 Cincinnati area CDH member agree to met me in person; and her and I already knew each other from a Cincinnati CD/TG support group. I also drive to Indianapolis to shop for “Brittney” stuff and I’ve encountered the same “problem” with the same results; except me and the Indianapolis CDH member had never met before.

I’m sorry that this response isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, but I can only honestly tell you my experience. All I can say is; keep at it. It’s like fishing; you have to keep casting your line, hopefully, you’ll eventually get a bite.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?