• This topic has 24 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I occasionally use my private small business office as a base for cross-dressing operations. I arrive as a man and leave as a woman, carefully checking both coming and going to make sure the other tenants or customers do not see me. One time in late 2013 nearly ended in disaster, but I now look back on it and smile.

I arrived one winter’s day with a large bag of clothing and accessories and took my time dressing and applying makeup. It was one of my better efforts to date – a corseted, hourglass shape shown to good effect with a form-fitting black sweater dress; black tights; silver jewelry; long light brown wig; a form-fitting black leather coat and matching gloves; a small black shoulder purse for ID, keys and phone; and spike-heeled, knee-high black boots, extremely sexy footwear but rare for me since they are difficult to walk in. My makeup application was very convincing, and my newly-learned smoky eye treatment looked fantastic. But then came the most risky part – leaving the office without being spotted. I had it carefully planned: Make sure the coast was clear, and in a quick series of motions lock the business door, pop my car trunk, throw the bag of male clothing into the trunk, hit the door unlock remote on my car key, jump in the car, and drive away. I had done it before, and it had taken literally 15 seconds from start to finish.

Ready, set, go. I made sure no one was around, locked the business door, popped the trunk, threw my male clothing into the trunk and shut it, then high-heel click-clack scurried to the driver’s door and realized I had forgotten to unlock it. No sweat, just grab the key and remote. Except the key was not in my purse. Or my coat pocket. Or my hand. I quickly checked the sidewalk, thinking I had dropped the key in the rush. No luck. It took me a few seconds to realize that I had locked my car key and remote in my trunk when I tossed in my male clothing. This was a true “oh shit” moment – no transportation, no male clothes, and I was outside at a public place where at any moment my business partner, another tenant, or a customer could appear, none of whom would know about and probably would not understand why I was dressed as a sexy woman.

Luckily, I had placed my office keys and wallet in my purse after locking the office door. I went back into my business so at least I was out of view from prying eyes. Since my only extra set of car keys was at home an hour’s drive away, it became apparent that I would need to call a locksmith to get me into my car. That meant communicating up close with what would likely be a working-class man to prove that this woman standing before him was the same as the man on my driver’s license and vehicle registration. Furthermore, that same she-male would have to pay for the locksmith’s services with a credit card bearing a man’s name. But what could I do? I started calling locksmiths, and finally reached a live voice. I explained my basic predicament, that my keys were locked in my car, but then ended the conversation with, “I’m going to a costume party, so be looking for a man dressed as a woman.” It was the weekend before New Year’s Eve, so this excuse was actually somewhat plausible.

Sure enough, it was a working class man who showed up. I waited inside my business until the last possible second and then walked out to greet him in the parking lot. I could see him sizing me up, and only when I spoke did I see a huge grin spread across his face. “Damn, you weren’t kidding!” he said. I was anxious to get the ordeal over with so I could get out of there, but with modern anti-theft car protections, plus his desire to discuss my outfit and makeup and how I could make myself look so good, it proved to be a rather lengthy affair. At one point he tripped the car alarm, so there we were, working man and sexy woman, standing in a parking lot in broad daylight with the car alarm going off. Finally, he got the car open, I retrieved my car key, deliberately and carefully put it in my purse, then I invited him inside the office to pay him (it was warmer there, and it also meant less exposure for me). He left smiling with an admonition to enjoy the party.

I wasted no time, as I had pushed my luck to the breaking point, so I locked the office, firmly grasped my car key, got into my car, and drove away. I had done it! I had survived what could have been the most embarrassing day of my life, and had given someone else a day to remember. I decided to celebrate with a Starbuck’s coffee (drive-through, of course – didn’t want to press my luck). But after ordering my coffee and while waiting in the drive-through lane, who walked out the door of Starbuck’s and directly in front of my car? You guessed it – Mr. Locksmith. He smiled, waved, and winked. I returned all three greetings.

Great story, enjoyed it immensely.

Great Story !

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

I really liked this story. I got a good chuckle out of it. 😂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie     “oh my”  the thoughts that were rumbling through your mine. If that was me  standing there , total shock. I must say you handle it quite well. thank you  for sharing your story . that my dear is a memory that one will not  forget.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Julie     “oh my”  the thoughts that were rumbling through your mine. If that was me  standing there , total shock. I must say you handle it quite well. thank you  for sharing your story . that my dear is a memory that one will not  forget.

Not locked out per ssy..does walking home having the police drive by me only to make the omg here we go u-turn. Oh shit. Off I go sprinting into the woods just up ahead. My escape route was already being planned before the U-turn. I had my high heeled pumps just ahead in a backpack to practice my strut the rest of the way. I have done this lots of times, without this shit coming on. Shall I contiue. I have only shared this endeavour one on one with few … Not sure if I should.

Great story. Thank you for sharing

You handled it well and got a confirmation that you looked feminine as a bonus. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you for writing your experience up.  I’ve been caught in situations such as this and the only answer is to just take the normal actions you’d normally take, but I think telling the other party about what to expect always helps lower the stress.

Jessica
      Lady

Oh my goodness. You are the Queen…with a capital Q. I think I would have just died.

Good for you, how scary that must have been. That is always one of my biggest fears, you are trying to do this so quickly and move on but the little things get you. I own my own business as well and do something very similar as you do. Had some close calls sometimes but not done that, glad it all turned out okay for you

Holly G
      Lady

Julie, that’s quite a story! I loved it! I can totally feel the panic 🙂   I’ve “snuck” out of my hotel room a couple times while away on trips dressed as Holly to go get ice or just to walk down the hall and have always been TERRIFIED of forgetting my room key and getting locked out, which thankfully, (knock on wood) has yet to happen, but hopefully if it ever does I can collect myself as gracefully as  you did!

Great story!  I was once locked out of a hotel room.  I had gone out for ice but on return my room key would not work no matter how many times I tried.  When you are locked out you don’t have many alternatives.  I had to go to the front desk and explain my dilemma, in a soft but clearly male voice.  They let me verify my identity with my address — with the clerk clearly looking at my registration in my male name — and gave me a new key.  I didn’t leave the room again that night.  It was frightening when it happened, but you can’t stay locked out so you have to face the music and do something.

Jennifer
      Lady

Oh my goodness, what a great story; thank you for sharing it with us!

Your story is really good, i really enjoyed it as a locksmith.

As a locksmith, have you ever experienced a similar situation while performing your duties?

I can only repeat most everyone’s comment: Great Story!! Thanks for sharing it.

Wow Julie. that must have been amazingly stressful at the time but what a great thing to look back on. Well done you for keeping your cool.

Anonymous

My heart is racing just reading about it , Tiff

Anonymous

Hey girl I’m so glad you wrote this story I really enjoyed it 😊 Jasmine

To be redundant,  great story.  Thanks for sharing.

Emily
      Lady

Fun and scary all at the same time! Well done you for the way you handled it. I bet the locksmith is still telling the story.

Hello Julie Marie; Thank you for sharing this story. Since you posted this, I’m surprised no one has made the following suggestion. Since you said you own the office your business operates from, maybe you should hide a spare car key in your desk.

Anonymous

Julie, want a incrediable experience and yet probally a very exhilarating experience at the same time. Thanks for sharing.

Robin

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?