Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Help the logout button doesn’t work i can not log out on my windows PC my iPad 3 or my phone.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hey there, try navigating away and clearing your cache. That should log you out.

Hi i’ve tried that but no difference its the same on 3 entirely different devices have only been on CDH once on my windows PC and i can’t log out on there, i’ve used my phone from emails a few times and the same thing and my iPad 3 if i clear the cache i will loose all the web addresses stored in the browser. Seems strange though having the same logout problem on 3 different devices, i will keep trying.

Rebecca.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebecca,

Please let Vanessa know what is happening on each device and what operating system each one is using. You can contact her by going to https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/contact/

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Michelle its me again have just tried the link filled in the form and when i tap submit i get a dialog box saying re-CAPTCHA failed.

Rebecca.

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

Hi Rebecca,  I sent a message to the Managing Ambassadors.  They may contact you directly, I will be happy to reach back out to you once I hear anything as well.

Michelle

Hi Michelle thank you very much you have been very helpful.

Rebecca

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

Hi Rebecca,

I still have not heard a definitive answer but will keep you in the loop when I do.

Michelle

Hi Michelle thank you and i think a lot of problems such as these lie with the different operating systems on my ipad the screen jumps up and down because of the ads opening and closing but the screens don’t do that on my phone or pc. I nearly always blame apple its easier.

rebecca xx.

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

Hi Rebecca,

As someone that deals with Apple on a daily basis, I have found blaming them helps to get through the day.  Kidding aside, I have heard that Chrome seems to be the most stable for browsers to use for CDH.  Just curious what iOS you are running on your iPad.  I have found trying to access the site using Safari, has been troublesome for a few members here.

Michelle

Hi Michelle I’ve got a little problem I have experienced a strange occurrence on CDH one of the ladies that I have been messaging with regularly seems to have disappeared she has gone out of my friends list all her messages to me have been deleted but mine to her are still there I’ve searched in the find friends section with no luck is it possible that their account has been deleted or maybe something more sinister.
      Rebecca.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebecca,

Just checked and yes, if an account is deleted then all messages are deleted as well.  She may have decided that this is not the place for her.  Unfortunately, we may never know why she left but there have been members that do return. I know someone that delete’s their account after about 3 weeks and returns about 2-3 months later.  So it could be possible she may come back.

Michelle

Hi Michelle thank you.

Rebecca xx.

Hi Michelle so glad its not just me having trouble with Apple the iOS on this ipad 3 is version 12.4.5 and yes i have a lot of problems with safari which worked better on windows 10 and thats a huge WOW for me anyway i’ve Started using the chrome browser and found it a lot more stable not just with CDH but all the web sites i use.

Again thank you

Rebecca xx.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebecca, I am happy to hear that Chrome is working out.

Hugs,

Michelle

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebecca,

Vanessa reached out and reminded me of the logout option at the bottom the page under the Join Our Community Header. If you ever have the issue again, give that one a try and see if it will do the trick.

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Michelle thank you have not been to the bottom of the page yet should do i guess.

Rebecca xx

Michelle Liefde
        Ambassador

Hi Rebecca, sure if you are still logged in on safari, give it a try. Let me know what happens,

Hugs,
        Michelle

Hi Michelle found the logout button, works a treat, however I’m gonna be sticking with Crome for now and will try Opera browser at some point.

thank you

Rebecca xx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebecca, glad it worked. 😁

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?