Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lola Caprice
      Baroness

It’s been a while girls!  I took about a 6 month hiatus, partially due to being really busy and partially due to a bit of personal crisis that I know many others here have experienced.  I honestly almost did the purge thing of all my feminine attire ect but my understanding wife stopped me.  She knew Lola would be back eventually and pointed out that I have a lot of money invested in all that stuff!  LOL

I honestly kind of feel like I turned my back on the friends I made here by just disappearing and for that I am sorry.  But I’m back, new pic posted (a bit embarrassed, I didn’t think my red panties would show through so bad but oh well…) and shopping again of course.

Love y’all,

Lola

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lola,

welcome back!

so glad your understanding wife stopped you from purging! That would have been a sad waste of a wardrobe!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
        Lola Caprice
        Baroness

Agreed!  Not just because of the money but the time invested.

Lola💕

Revel
      Baroness

Thank goodness your wife stopped you! It took courage to admit what you done. A warm welcome back, sister.

Revel

Hi Lola,

Welcome back!

Alice

Welcome back Lola to this Heavenly address.

Hi Lola nice to see you home it has been a while was just thinking about the FBI looking for you Whew that was close ha ha .. Happy to see you home girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Lola Caprice
        Baroness

Yes, no need to send out search parties!  haha  Never really went away, just went silent.

Good to be home with my girls!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

There’s nothing to be sorry about,  happy that you find your way back to us. Many come and go and some leave because of  course COVID-19 situations but most for personal reasons but hearing someone returning certainly is a special welcome indeed.  So nice meeting you again…

Hugs.

Stephanie 🌷 🌷

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Lola, great to see you back! I am going through a couple of things myself, but I know purging or not keeping in touch with everyone here would only make things worse!

Hope you can get back on a good footing!

Hugs,

Brie

Lola Caprice
        Baroness

Thanks Brie!  I’m doing well now.  Just needed to step back for some self reflection.

Whatever you’re going through, I hope all the best for you.  I’m glad you find good support here.  Don’t know if I can be of any help but message me any time if you’d like.
        Lola💕

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?