Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning!
      I’m lounging in my pink blouse, short floral skirt, and high wedge sandals that make my feet and legs look sexy, contemplating changing my toes from light pink to crimson. Cleaned the kitchen happily, with a few twirls of my skirt. It’s a beautiful day here but feeling lonely, wishing I had a girlfriend in town to get together en femme with and chat about nonsense, or shoes, or boys while day drinking. I shouldn’t complain—I have a houseful of funny pussycats and a supportive wife (who is teasing me about her jealousy of my shoes) but I miss conversation with other people. And although this forum is a beautiful outlet for me, I really want to sit across from one of you and talk girl things, listen to your voice, admire your hair and lipstick and gossip or confess things. Would love to hear about your day, what you need/want, or what you think, about anything! I’ll confess my two man crushes: Daniel Craig and Rob Lowe. Your turn!
      Stay beautiful, love
      Tj

Anonymous

Daniel Craig definitely and Brad Pitt just as an ice breaker. I have a girl friend Toni and we usually get together once a week for a chat or some shopping and I have missed it greatly. We’ve talked on the phone but just not the same.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=332925][/postquote]

And if you could stand a mediocre alto sax player, I would love to join you…but we can’t travel, and Chicago is too far away. Have fun, anyway.
      Hugs,
      Bettylou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sounds like the things you want to do is a lot of fun.

Hi Times,

Bussiness as usual for my company.

Still working.

I wish I had your girl time and it sounds wonderful to have a girlfriend to share with in person.

I am still into girls but for a guy maybe Tom Selleck.

I know I’m showing my age lol

I wish I we’re close to you.

Patty

Anonymous

[postquote quote=332928][/postquote]

Yes, it is!

Anonymous

I work 24 on and 48 off as a firefighter and my wife is a nurse…just seems like our shifts don’t match well. I only sleep in bits and pieces during my shift.  When I get home at 6:30am I am exhausted and so  ready to slip into my total girls stuff and sleep and wife is same way.. this Corona V stuff has us worn out! We just decided not to talk about it!  My best time is shower and shave all!  Sometimes feels we are just roommate’s with sometimes benefits! We are both tired and miss our time!

Anonymous

Hi Timea ,

I’m reclining on our lounge watching TV after spending the morning ( Saturday ) gardening with my wife . I’m in grey CK girls shorts ( high cut on the thighs ) & a pink t shirt . I’m missing our exercise classes , I get treated like one of the girls in them.

I had a full professional CD makeover last Saturday , I’m still floating from it 😊😊 – I gave 4 a year .

My wife has missed her husband ( me ) a bit do I’m moderating my feminine clothing for the Easter weekend . 🌹🌹 Tiff

Anonymous

Hugs Stephanie!

Thanks for job you do sweetie! Stay safe!

Hey Stef – hang in there.  Wifey works in a civilian capacity for law enforcement here in Phoenix.  I know what you’re going through – we see our share.  Stay safe, in all ways out there.

Mikey

Hmmm….man crushes?!  Oh that is a fun thought!

Hmmmm….I have two that are really off the wall.

One is Odell Beckham, the NFL player.  He’s kind of a jerk, but a hot body.

The other is actor Franco Nero in his 1970s prime.  When I was a kid, I saw him in a 1970s movie where he played a gay soldier.  I was smitten ever since!

Jenny, I can see what you might crush in both of those! 😏

Have a lovely day, beautiful!

tj

Bobbi, that sounds lovely! I should take my cello out and do the same.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?