Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t know where to begin, so here goes!

I’m an older CD participant.  After 77 trips around the sun, I only regret not taking the ball and running with it some 45 years ago.  But let’s go back, way way back.  I was born in Colorado way back when.   I think my mother wanted a girl real bad.  I don’t think she ever dressed me as a girl, but with her older sister having come to live with us when I was two, she may have doted on her making me want to be in that crowd .  Who knows what else may have transpired.  I have been told that I treated the young sister badly, maybe out of jealousy.  In my early teens, I began to notice women’s clothing drying in the bathroom, or hanging in a closet right above our laundry hamper. I may have even tried some on.  I ended up going off the the military then returning home.  I know I discovered lingerie and dresses and the chance to do s little more than just try some on.  Almost got totally busted one day when mom came home early.  I was in full drag and I went into panic mode!!  I was saved by a neighbor lady who want to chat, giving me time to undress and put a lot of items back and get back into drab clothes.  Phew!!

I tapered off for several years while I went back to college, worked, developed other friendships finally ending in marriage.  I enjoyed life and those occasional glimpses of fone feminine whilst, a glimpse of a garter and hose, or down a bent over blouse, all the while not realizing I was envious of the woman’s feeling of completeness.    I secretly wanted to also wear those fine clothes, and yes, tease the boys with an occasional glimpse!

More soon, we’re just getting started!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?