• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I’m new here so maybe I just don’t know all the tricks but wanted to ask a question about posting on forums.

Is it really necessary to have to scroll through ALL the posts down to the very bottom of a forum just to get to the place where one can post an answer? I mean some forums are hundreds of posts long and its a long scroll down. With some pages slow to load anyway, this just adds to frustration.  Why can’t the answer box be at the top of the forum under the original posters question or just above it? Curious. Thank you. Please disregard if this is a dumb question.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Michelle!  By my experience, if you click on “Reply” in the bottom right of the initial post (or any reply you want to respond to) it will take you directly to where you can type a reply.  Sometimes it takes a few seconds to respond but it does work.  Also it’s seems to me that the more replies there are, the longer it takes to respond…like it has to do it’s own search.

Hope this helps!

💖Lola

If there is a long scroll if all I want to do is reply to the initial post I click the reply box under that initial post.

Anonymous
      Lady

Well duh!! Thank you girls very much. I’m a little slow 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?