Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I think I may have finally found a pair of skinny jeans with a inseam that would actually fit me. It appears that LTS is based in the UK and has changed ownership recently. I am hoping that someone here might have some personal knowledge or be able to share some insights related to LTS. I am most interested in the quality of their products and how their sizing runs.  This will be an overseas purchase (my first one) and I would prefer to not deal with having to return any items. Thanks!

I’ve shopped at LTS quite a bit. Yes, they recently changed ownership. For me, their quality and sizing has been good. One downside from the ownership change is that they stopped carrying larger shoe sizes.

– Robyn

Thank you Robyn. The sizing part usually worries me when buying online.

I bought some lovely skinny jeans from Sainsburys. There’ a pic of me trying them on in my profile. I love them.

Thank you Rachel, they look lovely. So far LTS is the only place I have found with sizes long enough. Everything else would end up looking like a Capri.

Hi, if helps, I don’t know how tall you are, I’m 5’11”.

I’m 6′ 9″..all legs, lol. Looking for a 37 or 38 inch inside leg.

Oh crikey. I see your problem. Good luck.

Hi Michelle,

I searched “women’s jeans 37” inseam” and found an article with information. Some sites: Alloy Apparel; Simply Tall; Gap Tall; and JCPenny. The first two definitely had the 37” inseam. The others you might have to do a store search. There were several other items with information. Hope this helps. Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the reply. I think I found the article you referenced, lots more to look at now. I have searched for many tall related womens jeans but never an actual inseam length. Funny how the search process works.

Hi Michaela,

Thank you for the reply. The only store I could find in the US is in Mall of America, MN. There may have been others in the past that could have been closed when the new owners took over. I believe online orders ship out of the UK.

The bit about shipping, I didn’t know. Seems odd for company with outlets in the US to ship only from the UK though. My late wife’s brother is a pretty tall Texan & he used to buy from LTS, he recommended them to me once. I can’t see him wanting to wait for stuff coming from abroad.

It’s hard to see where they are shipped from on their website. I did add a pair to the cart and proceeded to check out and it said shipping was $10, 6 to 10 days. That seems pretty cheap and fast if they shipped from the UK.

Thank you Juan. Fortunately those boots are way to small to fit me, lol..

Thank you Celeste. Once I solve this jeans riddle a nice jacket will soon be following.

Pretty big, size 15 or 16 depending on the type of shoe. I don’t know what happened to the link, sorry.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?