Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1367

It’s not unusual or uncommon for me to be dressed for a day or two. I like to clean up and I may get dresses again if opportunity permits. I dress pretty much all the time except when circumstances or conditions might make it inappropriate.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1926

I chose other.  I’ve been dressed longer than a day.  Likely, it was for 2 or 3 days.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Replies: 1040

I voted for “Other”, because it was more than a day, and nearly two full days dressed completely en femme.

It was last New Years Eve and we had been invited to a New Years party by some CD friends. So I got dressed the morning of Dec 31, went to the party, stayed over, and wore my leopard print satin pjs, then spent all of the next day dressed, but more casually, jeans and a sweater, but still with my hip pads, bra and forms. For the party I was very dolled up in a black sequin mini skirt and red sequin top with knee high black boots, not what I’d wear to the mall, for sure!

Amy

Peggy Sue Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 205

Several years ago, when Atlanta had a large and diverse Tri-ESS group, both my wife and I would attend each month, and I would stay cross dressed from Thursday until Sunday.  Throughout the four days, there were activities for both the CDs and for wives and GFs.

My wish is that someday another group will be formed here in Atlanta, perhaps a CDH local group?

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1448

Suzette York wrote: ” Just wish i could be dressed in that more natural and comfortable way everyday!”

Suzette, that’s a perfect description of how I feel being Bettylou.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Suzette York
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 72

i have been lucky enough to be completely myself for a few weekends away.  i had found a wonderful group of CDTS ladies who do a weekend in PA about every other month.  Before COVID i was able to attend with my wife’s blessing four of these weekends away and it was bliss.  Just wish i could be dressed in that more natural and comfortable way everyday!

suzette

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1448

I manage an entire day once or twice a week, and half-days about the same.  The longest time I can recall was 3 days, during the lockdown, and that included an outing to buy groceries.  I make an effort to never spend an entire day in drab.

Note:  For me, “drab” means GV jeans and a ladies’  tee.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 481

I had to go with other on this. I have been blessed with a number of opportunities to be Emily for 2-3 days at a time. Alas, those times are few and far between, but I take full advantage of them when they do come around.
      Fun questions! Thanks for asking it.

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 242

The most for me is a day, and it isn’t even a full day either.

The best I’ve ever gotten as Wendy is about 10 in the morning and having to get back into drab mode (yuck) around 8 or 9 at night.  But the time in between was heavenly.

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 91

When I was working and so was my wife ,very occasionally I worked from home and that gave me the chance to be Michelle and dress fully enfemme  ,I was in heaven , also a very few times when my wife was away for the night ,I would go to bed in a nightie ,sleeping bra and panties . We are both retired now so these chances have gone for now .   Michelle  xx

Christy Heaven
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2019
      Replies: 14

This question all depends on what is considered as “dressed as a lady”. I always wear a bra and panties under everything I wear. This way the rough material of men’s clothes do not make me feel uncomfortable at any time. Only the appearance of the men’s clothes do.

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 605

When i was much younger in my teens i would dress almost every day or as much as i could. It seems the older i got the less opportunity i got to dress due to work and family obligations. I hid my need to to express my feminate side for most of my adult life. I did have a 3 year run in my mid thirties. I joined a private club for crossdresers and transwoman. I was able to go out with the other woman to orgnized dinners and events.We would go out to a gay nite clubs where there were other girls and the men that like us. It was fun. I enjoyed flirting and loved the attention i got from a man. Those places is where i ended any fantasy of being with a man. It was fun to confirm it. It so much fun to be a 👧

Anne-Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 382

For me it was not quite a full week – 5 days actually. This was about 6 months ago whilst recovering from a chest infection. I actually spent most of the month ‘en-femme’ but 5 days was the longest unbroken stretch. I had several GP appointments and needed to do food shopping which is why I had drab breaks, otherwise lots of time dressed and despite the infection, it was great to be able to dress ‘en-femme’ for so long.

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador
      Registered On: August 25, 2015
      Topics: 110
      Replies: 1246

11 days for Esprit Conference is longest for full/open Cyn mode but been in stealth Cyn mode for work and 3/4 of other time and full Cyn mode at home for the last three years or so.
      Cyn

Diane
      Participant
      Registered On: August 6, 2018
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 190

Earlier this week my wife was away for two days.  We were awaiting a delivery around lunchtime but as soon as they had left I put on my makeup, got dressed and Diane emerged.  I slept in a nightdress for the first time and had a few hours the following morning in feminine clothes.  In total it was only 18 hours but what a wonderful 18 hours – I enjoyed every minute!   The downside was having to change into drab afterwards.  I actually felt quite gloomy and deflated.  I would love to spend a whole weekend or better still a whole week en femme but don’t know if it will ever happen.

Lea
      Participant
      Registered On: February 3, 2016
      Replies: 1

I marked a month but it was just a little over and not 24/7.
      I have a relative who is in assisted living.   So three days a week I visit them for about an hour.  Except for that and taking time out to grocery shop and yard work I am dressed. I then take a few days off to visit family out of state and then start dressing again  for another month.
      Due to the heat I do not spend much time outside in the summer so this works out well.

Fiona-Ann Moss
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 366
      Replies: 1202

I am with the majority here, one day!! mainly because i never go out dressed femme, just at home, in fact, its probably half a day to be fair!!!

Fiona xxx

JessicaCross Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2015
      Replies: 33

Usually I sleep en-fem but my cats get me up around 7 to feed them then back to sleep for a couple more hours sleeping, then up to go out to eat lunch and do any errands I have to. Back home around 3 or 4 and I dress and stay dressed until it is time for bed, that last until morning and then it’s all over again. I go to a trans group every other Wednesday and go in full fem there.

I love so much to be dressed, it just feels so right and the clothes are just the thing to put me in an expressive mood. So I guess you could call the time at about 5 years.

Heather Jameson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 335

I checked a month but it was 3 weeks. My wife and I were separated temporarily and I stayed with a friend. He knows me as Heather mainly and insisted I be comfortable, besides at this time we were divorcing and I was going to fully transition, so I figured here we go. I lived ate and slept as me and loved every minute of it. My wife and i reconciled and i went home but that’s when heather was set free.

Fiona Adams
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2019
      Replies: 21

I was in Lisbon Portugal,i saw others in skirts or dresses,i went out in a skirt and tea shirt and no one took any notice,i bought more cool skirts and open flat shoes in the cool evenings i would put my medium long blond wig on bra and make up

Was wonderful a feeling of freedom only down side were the pinched bottom on crowded buses ..i didnt feel i could say anything.

The other problem was the loo woman did not think i should use theirs and in the mens i was asked if i would go with them to a hotel once i did as it was late but it was not for the night just a two hours

Roberta Thomas
      Participant
      Registered On: September 15, 2018
      Topics: 63
      Replies: 548

Since my wife let me dress in front of her three years ago I normally dress in girl mode about 4 or five days a week.We  took early severance from our jobs eight years ago.We are up at about 8.a.m. and my wife chooses my outfit of the day.I normally stay in it until I go to bed usually by 11.30 or midnight.Sometimes when I am logged into CDH,I stay in girly mode until about 2.a.m.

It’s all a far cry from my early years of dressing.When I was a teenager I used to snatch just an hour or two of dressing en femme whilst my mum was out shopping.I didn’t really do lengthy dressing sessions until I got married.I used to take days off work when my wife was in work.I would dresss from about eight a.m. until about 3.p.m.She didn’t know about Roberta then.So off would come the clothes way before she returned home.

salley sams
      Participant
      Registered On: December 3, 2018
      Replies: 7

hi , been dress for  a lot of weeks a few times , mostly at outings like the erie sister (going there 18 years), keystone(5 years)and detroit invasion(4 years ,fast pace but a lot of fun). my wife is supportive and sometimes goes with me for the week. love my salley time and she knows i need it time to time.  i also joined several meet up groups as salley and after a few years they seem to have accept me and i taught them a lot , mostly we are not all gay. i tell them i am a guy that likes girl stuff  , thats all period . so i get out at least 1 a week in the main stream. so be brave and stand up for who we are. have a great time in what u do  🙂  Salley for the future .

ps after a week of close shaving time to go back for a rest.

Danika
      Participant
      Registered On: May 6, 2016
      Replies: 13

I came out to my wife about 10 years ago. From the time I told her about my feminine side, I took my time and slowly let Danika out so my wife would have some adjustment time for each new advancement in my change. After about 18 months, she has totally accepted who I am so I spend almost all my time enfemmed. We do have out girl days out. We love to shop together. We are each others fashion consultant. Also, we totally respect each other. There are times when she prefers that my male side is with her and I respect her wishes without question. So for nearly the last 10 years, I have pretty much lived as a woman and LOVE every second of it.

Sally Drinkwater
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 217

I polled one day, does that still count if you do it day after day? Every night I would scrub off the make up, (may leave the nails)…..get up early to defoliate (shave) then a new face and a new outfit for a new day.

Sally xx

Danielle Silverfeather
        Participant
        Registered On: July 29, 2019
        Topics: 9
        Replies: 55

To me

That is a continuous. So how long total

Sally Drinkwater
          Participant
          Registered On: July 15, 2019
          Replies: 217

In that case…..three days to a week during holidays at home but 10 days in a rented cottage in the middle of nowhere with a 1,000 pounds of luggage.

Sally x

Carolyn Kay
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2016
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 204

I spent 3 days dressed while at my cottage alone. I didn’t venture out much, maybe a walk down the road at night or a little time out on the deck. Still it was so nice. The worst part was when it ended, it was just starting to feel so natural.

Marianne
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2017
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 462

Two weekends. One at home while my wife was away and one travelling myself.

Coral Wentworth
      Participant
      Registered On: July 12, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 59

I marked a week but it was about 10 days, my girlfriend was accepting but we always had company dropping by so it was hit and miss as far as being dressed around the house. That year we decided to take our vacations  during the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, well when Thanksgiving  came around we took them as planed and the first day she gets a call from work to fly to DC . Well we weren’t happy at all, but she said we would tell everyone that we were both going so I could take my time off and do as I please knowing it had been hard not being able to get dressed as much as I would like to. So she was gone for 10 day’s and no one even as much as knocked on the door. It was nice to be able to be a woman 24/7 except when I had to go to the store. When she returned she call from the airport and told me she was on her way so I wouldn’t freak out at the door being unlocked. Now I am a single Dad and when my girl is away or at school I get stay dressed most all the time.

Michelle Stephens
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2019
      Replies: 7

I spent an entire day with my friend.  We had a “girls day out”.  We went to various places, ate at a diner and went shopping art Walmart.  It was great fun and I can’t wait for our next outing!

Bethany Delaney
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 122

I’ve done it for a full day but it’s tough. Seem to always have people stopping by thankfully usually they call first but a couple times I’ve had to race upstairs and pretend I’m going to the bathroom while I scrub off makeup and change really fast. If I’m dressed during the day I always have regular clothes ready to go quick in case I have to change. Usually I can’t wait until I’m done working and take a shower and shave everywhere and get dressed and do my makeup. I’ll wear that until morning and sometimes beyond. But usually at some point I have to change as I either need to go somewhere or have a customer coming. When my s/o is here I have to hide everything as she’s totally not supportive. Good thing is she’s not a fan of body hair so me being shaved is appealing to her

Michelle Wilmington
        Participant
        Registered On: April 17, 2017
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 85

One day. and I always hate when it’s time to take it all off and go back to “male mode”. With shaving, makeup, nails picking out an outfit and getting set up for pictures it can take up to 2 hour or a little more just to get ready. And then there’s clean up and  hiding, and putting it all away again. Worth it, but wish I could stay en-fem a bit longer.

Helene Bock
          Participant
          Registered On: September 17, 2016
          Replies: 60

Nothing better when having a planned trip

When I know I can dress, although the eternal question is why is it not possible to r

remain “femme” as each evening same procedure of removing makeup, etc… as when travelling alone I have the occasion to be “Helene for several days; driving, filling petrol at petrol stations, going to the ladies, checking in at hotels(although sometimes a small confusion when me a turns up instead of Mr…however, if a confusion I take it as a compliment) and a nice meal in a restaurant; nothing better than treated Madame…sometimes it just feels a potty to changed back….but that is life?

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 618

I live alone, so it’s pretty easy to get an entire weekend.

Michelle Shults
      Participant
      Registered On: August 6, 2019
      Replies: 1

A couple(several) hours. Always by self(sucks). Never long enough. Can’t wait till the next time I am able to. Tonight? Maybe?

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.