Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Don’t dress much anymore. (I don’t like myself much en femme when, as now, chubby. And now that I’ve slid right out of senior citizen into “elderly” I guess, it’s just not for me much anymore.)

But did dress, for the first time in a few years, and attend a cd party in Long Island last Halloween. That’s me in October 2019 in a kitty cat look.

In the past, I was comfortable as an occasional woman. Presenting as a woman in the world for weeks at a time. Touring the White House, visiting museums, lots of clubbing in the New York tg scene, etc.. Dating men on and off.

Was a longtime member of the crew that circled around Lee’s Mardi Gras Boutique back in the ’70s and ’80s. (And the author of many of the bestselling of those classic saddle-stitched Mardi Gras Press books.)

I also wrote (as Alan Barrie) a classic tg novel, A WOMAN’S PASSION. Back when it was first published, it sold many thousands of copies on Amazon. Now that there is all that $1.99 junk on Amazon, it’s down to just a few copies per month. (I am also, incidentally, a successful novelist of straight books under another name.)

Still enamored of the cd world, though pretty much just online now. After I become more part of the Crossdresser Heaven community (and I figure how), I’ll guess I’ll start uploading some of my fiction and memoirs (most of which have been published elsewhere, but are no longer available online).

Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Hi Cheryl Ann,

Welcome.

Alice

Time does what it will with us all. There’s no denying that, but there are also positive things that would not have happened any other way. Up until about a year ago, I was a board member and treasurer for our local trans organization. The CEO and I had one too many arguments and it became clear to me that I didn’t need this degree of negativity in my life, so I resigned. In other times I would have thought about the positive things that I could continue to do for the community, but I decided it was time to do a better job of looking after myself. Although others may help, I’m the only one responsible for my mental health.

Anyway, the point is that while aging is a one-way street, it is not without its benefits. When we were younger, I don’t think we understood, or perhaps didn’t even know, what the benefits were. In many ways I’m in a much better place than I used to be and I have to take that as a positive.

Without a doubt, we are no longer spring chickens. But, there’s reason we can’t continue to be classy old broads!?!?

Hi Cheryl Ann, I am looking forward to reading something from you here thanks

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m looking forward to getting to know you too and reading your stories.

Anonymous

Glad you’re here  looking forward to getting to know you

Hi Cheryl,  Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH and thanks for sharing your story with us. You appear to have lived a very interesting life. Unfortunately the joy you once received from crossdressing appears to have left you. As the years go by perhaps our feelings about things that once gave us pleasure and comfort change, but fortunately we still have the memories of wonderful experiences we have had. In your case, I feel like you probably have quite a few fond memories to look back on. I hope you stay active on the site because a person of your experience can add a lot to assisting some of our people with some of their crossdressing questions. You might even find a few members here that you are like to friends with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

It’s nice to meet you, Cheryl Ann.  Welcome to CDH.

Hi Cassie !

Welcome to CDH !

It sounds like you have had a fascinating life. I’m glad you have chosen to join CDH. The ladies here are very friendly and I am sure that many of us are looking forward to reading your fiction and memoirs.

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Cassie!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?